TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 30, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Ghost Hunting Shows: Archive through December 30, 2017 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If you guys skipped this week's ep of "Ghost Adventures", be sure do catch the rerun or in on-demand.

Zak bought himself a huge old historic mansion on the outskirts of Las Vegas that he is turning into a ghost museum. I can't believe the scary old crap he has in that house. He even has the old van that Dr. Kevorkian used as his traveling euthanasia mobile.

It's season 11, ep 17. "The Haunted Museum".

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am so sad about the original Ghost Hunters ending this year that I got the first full season dvd set, collector's edition, as sort of a souvenir. I got it used, so it was cheap, but it's in great condition :-) I've never watched a single rerun from season 1, so I bet when I watch the DVDs it will seem new to me again. Heck, season 1 premiered back in October 2004. I barely remember my real life from 2004, let alone a tv show....LOL

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Did they run out of places to investigate? Or get tired of doing the show?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't know, Cablejockey. But the GH guys are hinting they are working on something even bigger for another network.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Something even bigger? I can't wait to see what that will be!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here is a post I just made in the horror movies area. But it's also pertinent to this thread.

----------------

This one is silly and fun with celebs we know.

"Ghost Team (2016)"

It's about a group of friends (3 of whom are Justin Long, David Krumholtz, and Amy Sedaris!) going on paranormal ghost hunt for the very first time in order to win a contest hosted a by the famous TV ghost hunting team called the "Ghost Getters".

Guess who heads the "Ghost Getters"?
The famous real life guys from "Ghost Hunters", Jason and Steve!....LOL

Oh please watch if you are a fan of the SYFY ghost hunting shows :-)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5115546/reference

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Is this a movie or a tv show? If tv, what network? Thanks, Nana.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Nana, never mind. I looked at the imdb.com link.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
So sorry, Naja! I'm on my kindle and it auto corrected your name.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
No problem :-) and yep, it's a movie. A comedy.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ex "Ghost Hunters", Amy Bruni and Adam Berry, have their own show now!

"Kindred Spirits" starts Oct 21 on TLC.

Adam and Amy help real families who claim to be tormented by paranormal activities in their homes.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here's the official site for Adam and Amy's new show.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/kindred-spirits/

Adam always has reminded of a young Lawrence O'Donnell. So handsome, but in a nerd way :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Our old pal Nick who quit Ghost Adventures is having his own special for Halloween. (Nick is the one that would always have many evps saying "I hate Nick")

Paranormal Lockdown: The Black Monk House — Oct. 31 at 9pm on Destination America. In this two-hour special, Nick Groff and Katrina Weidman of Paranormal Lockdown confine themselves in the notorious Black Monk House of Yorkshire, England, the site of reported violent poltergeist activity.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I've got Any and Adam's show set to record. Unfortunately, I don't get Destination America.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 21, 2016 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought Amy and Adam did such a great job with their new show. I really enjoyed it. They are best friends in real life and you can tell that on the show.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I came in here to say what you said, Naja. Kindred Spirits is a good show. I've always loved the 2 of them together.

I think Ghost Hunters has run its course. For me, it's become very boring and predictable.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There's a new ghost hunting show coming to WEtv on Jan 5 called
"Ghosts in the Hood"

The trailer had me cracking up! LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miQyD1up_Ww

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
On Kindred Spirits, I am loving how Amy and Adam do the spirit box. Instead of making us listen to all the screeching, one puts on the noise isolating headphones and just says the words they hear, while the other asks the questions. What an ingenious way to do it. The one repeating the words from the spirit box doesn't even hear the questions so it makes it way more fascinating when the words match the question.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"Ghosts in the Hood" is getting old, fast. Mainly because of the psychic Asian girl that seems like she is having an orgasm every time she is trying to sense the spirits.

I don't like ghost hunting shows in the first place that have psychics, and this is just over the top. I used to get so mad at the original Ghost Hunters and the GA guys when they would occasionally have a psychic instead of just use their electronics and personal experiences.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 2 of "Kindred Spirits" start this Friday, Sept 15, on TLC.

That's the hunting show with Amy Bruni and Adam Berry. They used to be on "Ghost Hunters".

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 15 of the regular "Ghost Adventures" starts tonight. It's the one with Zak Bagans. They are going to a ghost town in Oregon. (Travel Channel)

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I found a show on Destination America channel that is so close to being like the original "Ghost Hunters". It even has a big bald guy that resembles Jason as the leader of the group.

And they also don't use psychics or anybody that calls themselves mediums. For me, they ruin ghost hunting shows.

"Haunted Towns"

https://www.destinationamerica.com/tv-shows/haunted-towns/about

I think season 1 just ended, but all the eps are in on-demand and online.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If you haven't watched the "Ghost Adventure: Artifacts", be sure to catch it. It's fun. I see all the eps are in on-demand.

Zak and crew examine things in his museum and other places. In one ep, Zak has the famous doll "Annabelle" brought in. One stipulation was that no one is allowed to touch the doll. Well crazy Zak sneaks a grab, and the doll's custodian gets so ticked off, he packs up Annabelle and storms out. LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Steve and Tango from the original GH were on Josh Gates' "Destination America" tonight on Travel Channel. They helped Josh's team decipher the EVPs they recorded.

It makes me wonder if that new big project the old GH crew is supposed to be working on is going to be on Travel Channel, too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Look what I just ran across. Zak from Ghost Adventures on Wheel of fortune 20 years ago with his sister for family week.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5vcluz