TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Sci-Fi Show Discussion: Archive through August 20, 2018 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 1:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
news!!
Patrick Stewart confirms he’ll return as Captain Picard

one CBS all access
The Hollywood Reporter reported Stewart won’t star in a reboot of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Instead, the new series will be “an exploration of the next chapter of Picard’s life.”

Roteach

06-01-2003

Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
All I can say is Yay! More Picard. I've always wondered what the Enterprise crew did in "later life".

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
The marriage with Beverly Crusher?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hooray!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That could be a lot of fun to watch!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I have to say Will Wheaton's Tweet about this cracked me up.
Jean-Luc Picard is coming back to Star Trek and Twitter is THRILLED

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Sadiesmom, he was really funny and so excited.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's that time of year again!

Sharknado 6 "The Last Sharknado: Its About Time"

Premieres August 19 on SYFY

Official Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFbCk_PHN0c

"I'm gonna need a bigger chainsaw."

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I heard somewhere that this is the last tv movie and then they want to go to broadway. No, I am not kidding, I will have to search but saw that about 3 months ago or so.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The fact that it's supposed to be the last movie is right in the title, and it would be hilarious as a musical. LOL

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
These movies are hilariously bad.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I didn't think they could get any crazier. And then I see the preview and there are dinosaurs!....LOL!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja for that link. I always find the trailers to be the best part of this series.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, August 13, 2018 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
BwaH HA HA <--- EVIL LAUGH

I feel like a connoisseur of bad sci fi movies since my childhood. this looks really bad,

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's Sharknado night! Where's Dipo?

I have popcorn, Lorna Doone cookies, and peanut butter cups. Oh, and diet Cherry Dr. Pepper.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Anyone want to do a list of all cameos? I think that is the funniest part. But I am really bad at recognizing people and don't' watch a lot of popular shows, so that makes it even harder.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, It's Sharknado!!!! Hi Naja I wondered if you knew it was tonight, just saw it in the paper and had to come here.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm not watching it until Big Brother is over. So I'll be an hour behind anybody watching it live.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
OK, see the drag queen from Ru paul, and thought that the serf guy might be mel brooks. not sure who is playing Bryan, but familiar face.

tara reid is really looking bad.
ha h neil degrass tyson.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
oh and the betazoid for star trek next. can't remember her name

don't know the guy who is ben franklin or the jebbadiah guy.

hah hah the guy playing Geo Washington is that Darryl who is playing this like bill clinton and Hamilton is Ben stein

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Dee snyder as wyatt earp, don't know billy the kid

give up , here is the cast

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8031422/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ql_1

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 1:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I caught a lot of them....I recognized Marina Sirtis (sp?) who played Counselor Troi on Star Trek-TNG right away. And Leslie Jordan made a great Ben Franklin! Christopher Knight took a few minutes but I finally remembered his last name "Knight" and that he was Greg(?) Brady from the Brady Bunch....and then I wondered if he was still married to that Adrienne girl from America's Next Top Model, the one he met on Surreal Life! LOL I caught that Bernie Kopple was piloting the boat. I missed that LaToya Jackson was Cleopatra floating in the final blast of figures throughout history.

However,I couldn't place the actor who played Paul Revere ("The sharks are coming, the sharks are coming!") He seemed so familiar but I just can't figure it out at all. He reminded me of Michael Huisman who was on Game of Thrones and played Sarah's boyfriend on Orphan Black. I looked him up but found no Sharknado credit for him and "Paul Revere" doesn't show up in IMDB.COM's cast list. I figured his part was just big enough that it must've been a cameo, but I have no idea who he actually was.

Anyone know who Paul Revere was??

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
oh, I was looking for LaToya, the people swirling in the tornado were too quick for me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
SFJ, His face was so familiar, but I couldn't think of his name, either.

Another one that looked familiar but I couldn't place is the one standing next to Ed Helms on the ship during the Revolutionary War.

One very "out there" cameo I noticed was "Mur" from Practical Jokers! I love that show.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
they updated IMDB and supposedly it is romanian football player
Constantin Viscreanu

I must have blinked because I missed Gary Busey, not an easy man to miss.