TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 01, 2018 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well Kelly Pickler is soon to star in a Hallmark movie.

I do know some people, think I saw Brook Shields in one and the woman with the amazing memory who was in Taxi is a regular in another. Some of them are child stars from things like the wonder years.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO Sugar it is very "whitebread".

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Goliath: what a horrible season two with both the gruesomeness and outcome. I know if you mouse over the screen as it is playing and read all the notes from amazon, they are playing it up as if its a build up for season 3 but i could not physically watch most of the episodes, it was that sick of story lines.

Love the actors but not sure if i can stomach season 3 if they stay on this pace.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
remember how I said the great british baking show was a repeat, and everyone said it was new so Ilooked again and I distinctly remember that show, Well, on further look, I have two PBS stations, On NYC one Long Island, the Long island one runs the GBBS at 8 and that is season 3 with Nadia. But the NYC show is on at 9 and is season 6. the great mystery solved, I am watching the wrong channel. missed 2 shows, but Oh well.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Any fans of "Orphan Black" watching "Take Two" with Rachael Bilson and Eddie Cibrian?

The actor, Jordan Gavaris who played "Felix" on Orphan Black, plays a coroner named "Mick English" on this show. Now he has a scruff/beard and I was surprised that he uses a British accent on "Take Two" like he did on "Orphan Black". I've seen interviews with him and IRL he doesn't have a British accent...he's Canadian, born in Ontario.

Take Two is ABC's replacement for Castle, as stated by the team who createed it (they also created Castle). They turned "Kate Beckett" into a man who's a P.I. and they turned "Richard Castle" into a wacky actress who used to play a cop on TV. They even said it was a formula show like Bones and Castle. Duh.

But so far I like it, easy to watch and doesn't need total focus to follow it like some shows.

Take Two
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5612866/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That sounds really watchable, I will see if I can find the missed episodes On Demand. Thanks!

I was astounded when I found out Jordan Gavaris wasn't English, his accent is perfect, he's either got an amazing talent there or he's spent a long time in the UK.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I will have to catch up on demand.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I watched this On Demand today. I enjoyed it.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I was astounded when I found out Jordan Gavaris wasn't English"

I was about to post "I was astounded when I found out Jordan Gavaris wasn't English or gay", but I decided to look it up to check my facts first...even though I distinctly remember being quite surprised and disappointed when I'd read he was straight a few years ago.

Apparently he is gay but only publicly came out of the closet sometime during the final season of Orphan Black, although he's been out to his family since he was 19 (I think he's in his late 20s now). He said no one had ever asked him that question during his time on OB until 2017.

I agree, he does do an excellent English accent!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
SAME HERE!!! I actually wrote it in the previous post but then didn't know how to phrase it without using stereotypes that might offend. The man has talent.

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
Has anyone watched "The Proposal" ?? Think this is one of the worst dating shows I've seen...how unrealistic can they get !

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well with the rain and my general dislike of politics right now, I have been looking for things to watch and binged Episodes on Showtime (getting it free right now). loved loved loved it, so amazing.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
OMG ~ I binge watched Episodes with Matt LeBlance either on Hulu, Amazon or Netflix (can't remember) and loved it! The series finale was so satisfying!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh I loved that show, Kappy! I watched it in real time when it aired. It was originally on Showtime.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Aw jeez...

All it took was for someone to mention "Episodes" and now the theme music is stuck in my head!

I loved that series! LaBlanc playing such an obnoxious version of himself was the funniest role I've seen in a long time. (Well, I hope it was just a role...I'd hate to think he's really that much of a douche in real life!) :-)

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, July 13, 2018 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I am not overly impressed with the 2018 Emmy nominations.
I would really like to see Matthew Rhys and Keri Russell be rewarded for The Americans. Their work was stellar. Wouldn't mind it winning Best Drama either. I wouldn't be too annoyed of Tatiana Maslany won again for Orphan Black her acting is Master Class in that series.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If anybody has xfinity/comcast, all of the movies in EPIX on-demand are free this week. Sometimes when one tv provider does a free preview, other providers do, also. So it's worth a check.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja!

If anyone has HBO, please watch the Robin Williams documentary. I was laughing and crying.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
TWO of US -- If you are watching this show (the new Bones/Castle) it is on at 8pm tonight instead of 10pm.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching Take Two? What do you think?

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Jordan is in only 3 episodes of this show. I haven't seen it yet. Will be checking their web site for back episodes. Thanks for the heads up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I really enjoy Take Two. Not saying it's top tv or anything, but it's enjoyable and you don't have to think too much. Sometimes that's very welcome.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Thanks

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Is ANYONE else watching Younger?

If so, does anyone know how Pauline found out about Charles’and Liza?

Thanks

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
It is my favorite show. At a book signing, Pauline saw the way Charles and Liza looked at each other.