TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: UNReal starts June1 on Lifetime: Archive through July 29, 2016 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Pamy, they haven't really shown much of the suitor so far. It's mostly been about the interaction among Quinn, Rachel and Chet. Darius is HOT. Hopefully they'll develop his character a bit. We're just supposed to buy that he's a famous quarterback. We'll see how it plays out.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
UNReal really isn't about "the suitor" inasmuch as it is about the behind the scenes manipulation by production (like on The Bachelor/ette).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
true. Im just hoping it gets better

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
wow Quinn is really way evil than I thought she was. this is turning out to be an interesting season to me.
hope this is the last we see of chet. Why does anyone listen to him?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this season sucks. way too mean, not funny at all, not even entertaining

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, welcome to the world of production of The Bachelor/ette. This show is produced by former crew members of The Bachelor/ette.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Pamy, this show was just as mean last season. Remember sweet Mary, who was bipolar, they switched out her meds and she walked off the roof? It's dark. Always has been.

Oh, and Faith, who was revealed on national television to be secretly gay? That was mean.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Last season, at least the main character seemed conflicted about her role and what she was doing.

This season, seems like almost no one is conflicted. That's why it feels "meaner" to me.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes, that must be it. There are just way fewer laughs this time. I feel it was a lot more campy last time

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, July 11, 2016 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Missed a couple of shows because of vacation and am lost as to what is going on. Is the Jeremy guy who beat up Rachael her old boyfriend, the camera guy?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes Roblover, Jeremy is her old boyfriend from last season.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
yesterday's show was disturbing. something seriously seems off about Rachael.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, we've always known she has some mental illness issues, right? That's part of the back story.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
man, last year's suitor is even sexier!!
Quinn has made in the shade with this new guy but she will blow it which bums me out.

I have a little feeling he may be a bad guy in disguise, hope not!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie! I was not sure because last year he was clean shaven.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, July 18, 2016 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Rachael actually tried to do the right thing tonight and still ended up in a mental hospital under the care of her spooky (IMO) mother.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2016 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Roblover. Rachel's mother is spooky and super controlling. I feel bad for everyone on this show, cause I know no one is going to end up happy. Quinn will blow it with her new boyfriend (who seems to be everything she ever wanted, too!) and Rachel will blow it with hers. Sad.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Sunday, July 24, 2016 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, The story is sad. It is kinda like a cautionary tale though....live like this and this is probably going to be your outcome. I do like the little segments showing the different scenes being directed by different people. In previews for Monday show it shows Rachael's boyfriend is questioning her on tape about the show while she is drugged. Wonder if he is getting it on tape so he can bring the show down since he was fired?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I gathered from the previews that the police are investigating the situation and wondering who's responsible. I think Rachel's boyfriend (Coleman?) wants her to admit it was her idea to cover his own behind.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Oh Babyjaxmom, looks like you are right about Coleman. :-( Has this show been renewed for next year?

Robinm

01-31-2006

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
unreal was renewed for 2 more seasons before this season even started from what I have read.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Robinm, for info.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Now we know why Rachel is so messed up and why her relationship with her mother is so bad. I was wondering why that doctor would listen to her mother and not Rachel when Rachel said she would like to talk to him. That was very unprofessional. But then, it is a fictional TV show.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I haven't been watching this season, but did last year. Why is Rachel so messed up?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Her mom is the one totally messed up! Rachel was sexually abused by a patient at her mom's home practice (psychologist)when she was 12(?) and her mom has since refused to let her talk about it to anyone else, report it, kept her on meds as she dealt with the trauma ...totally understand Rachel's wild ways and "bipolar"ish personality if someone actually experienced that.