TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 31, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 31, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Isn't there a tunnel that Nina and Peter can escape into?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AND are telling me that that island has no water tanks set up for fire fighting! I don't believe it.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
This whacko nut job nurse does realize that "Caroline's" husband is THE mob boss, doesn't she?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well not quite so scary after all! LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/BleN030AHFU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=o1jg0qfmfuv4

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I can’t wait to see what Sonny does to nurse ratchets!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, July 23, 2018 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Poor sweet Oscar.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
What is up with the new DA? Is she going to give the flash drive to Drew or is there something more to her relationship with Peter and her hatred toward Sonny and Carly?
It was strange that she didn’t say anything to Drew about finding the envelope and then stealing the flash drive.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was wondering about that. I think somehow she is related to this Charlie character they keep talking about but I don't know what that would have to do with Peter and Drew.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The actress who plays the DA and Billy Miller were on Y&R together and parents of Delia, who died tragically and they both played the heck out of those scenes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank you Mamie, I knew I knew her but I couldn't place where.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Yeah she was a total nut job on Y&R. She supposedly killed Adam and other nutty things before faking her death and running off with Kevin.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness Kevin is back, I was thinking Nurse Rachett was going to do some shock therapy.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Was it Kevin's brother Carly saw walking back from the treatment? Looked just like Kevin.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Nelle and or her baby died in the crash. Hmmm

I kind of like seeing nurse ratchet locked in a psycho room. LOL

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I think everyone knew the car was gonna crash. I hope they don’t kill the baby but Michael has terrible luck when it comes to kids.

I hope they forget which cell nurse ratchet is in.

Jason making Franco help him was so funny.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Is it just my Tv or did everyone just fall in a bat of black hair dye? Repeat for all soaps.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Hmmm so I wonder if Brad and Lucas baby died or will die

As nasty as all heck the character Nell is, I bet she has to be one heck of a fun character to play tho.

I’m pretty sure Michael and Sonny will be safe, but what about Nells baby 🤔

I wonder if we will ever find out who was in that room next to Carly’s 🤔

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
How great was Obrecht today?! She was making me laugh out loud.

I swear when Carly was on the stretcher being taken to the room, it was Kevin's face she saw in a blur walking by saying help me.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Oh no....is Drew leaving as well? Surely not with the memory drive being found by the D.A. http://soapcentral.com/gh/news/2018/0723-billy_miller_are_you_sleeping.php

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere that he said he was doing both.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I didn't get a good look at Carly's neighbor when they passed each other, but I've believed all along that her cell neighbor was either Kevin's brother or Kevin. So, I think you're right, Mamie. :-)

Lostfan, sadly, it sure looked like Brad's baby wasn't breathing. I certainly never expected that. :-( Hopefully, Brad will be able to resuscitate him.

I sure hope Billy Miller isn't leaving GH, now. Since he stopped being Jason and started being Drew I finally started enjoying him.

Is Jordan the worst Commissioner they've had in PC? Since I've been watching I've only seen Anna and Jordan as Commish. Anna was much better at it. How is it that Jordan never seems to know what's going on? She hired private investigators to look for Peter, when do the police hire outsiders to do their jobs? And yesterday, she slowed Chase from getting to Michael and Nelle so he could explain!? She knew what the plan was, why wasn't she in the room for something that important anyway? Then, she further slows him down to make him go w/ her to find Obrecht. Couldn't the other police officers have done that, so that Chase could catch Nelle before she escapes? Anyway, what a disorganized mess. :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well the actress who plays Jordan has already left that roll and she is being replaced

I read an article awhile back where Billy Miller would not be renewing his contract he’s working on other projects.....(whether that is still true I’m not sure) now that Sam and he broke up, his character is kind of in limbo anyway unless he resumes his long lost relationship with Oscars mom

I wish they would either bring back the characters of Nicolas and Morgan or at least put closure to them. It’s getting ridiculous. Maybe Will be back as Nic being I’m pretty sure his character as Stephan will most likely be killed off in a who done it on days.

GH has certainly cleaned house with regular actors on this show.

I also wonder if it will turn out that Nells baby won’t be Michaels after all and that Brad had changed the dna for her.

That’s how soap baby’s usually end up ...... 😬

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oooo! What if we had it backwards? What if Brad kills Nelle, and switches her live baby for his?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I like that, Whrlwnd!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Lol! Looks like I'm wrong, though.