TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 12, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through July 12, 2018 users admin

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I agree, what a quagmire Ha ha

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
But but Steff isn’t going to marry Liam she’s gonna marry Bill. He just told her so.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today Hope said something like "maybe it would be different if we had our own family."

She's so so preggo...

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Yep, and Taylor is so psycho! The way she broke down today there is no way she would go to prison—she would be sent to a mental institution. Of course, Steffy would never think of that, or of telling Liam about the attempted blackmail by Bill. Yes, the Bill who loves her so much that he threatens to send her mother to prison if she doesn’t love him back.

And even Bill pointed out to Steffy today that “you know they slept together” so they continue to drill it into our minds to prepare us for the “shock” of the upcoming pregnancy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good Grief why hasn't that woman been institutionalized already!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Didn't Steffy say the other day that Taylor was "in treatment?" The treatment centre should not have had doors.

Liam knows about Taylor so there is absolutely no reason why Steffy wouldn't tell him she was being blackmailed again. But no.

Does anyone think Emma actually is a baddie? They're laying it on pretty thick if she isn't.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't think Emma is the baddie. I think Maya's cousin is the baddie. He's hiding something for sure.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
What happened to RJ and Coco?
Steff should have learned by now to tell Liam the truth about Bill and his interference but she probably won’t.

So I’m guessing we are in for another round of the Steffy, Liam and Hope ping pong game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well these people go from zero to 100 so fast my head spins....have they ever thought of trying to get to know each other first, LOL, Sally and Wyatt.

LOL, Kitt, I agree the treatment facility should be a lock done one.

No Emma isn't a baddie, but I bet she gets implicated in stuff she doesn't do.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
...and, Hope cuts a meeting short to run out of the room. Can we say morning sickness?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, I was chuckling that they thought it was dramatic for Hope not to say Yes. We predicted this as soon as Liam went back to Steffy.

Now he can't marry anyone for "the family".

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm annoyed that they're making Maya such a witch now, she's always been so nice.

And they're all treating Sally really badly. I've always liked her.

Hope and Liam weren't being careful because they were getting married?! I know the marriage was a long time coming but even if he said he was committed Hope should have known to take care until they were all settled.

Well what a fun decision for Liam, lol!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
But Kitt, if HOpe was careful we wouldn't be getting another baby, hahahahahaha. And why wasn't it up to Liam to be careful, he's the one with too many "loves".

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Also on my mind after today’s show—they tried to set it up so we would think Sally was the one to threaten Hope on her website chat area. I am betting on Pammie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree Cathie, I was wondering if Pammy went off her meds again. She was acting crazy this way when Bill got shot.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It wasn't up to Liam to be careful because he's stupid and Hope should know that! Gotta look after yourself girl!

Hope pregnant with his child AND in danger, really Liam should come running.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Right, Kitt, and if it IS Pammie she will be sending Hope right into Liam’s protective arms, lol.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
So shocked and surprised Hope is pregnant. Not. Bill is probably sending the threats to get Liam to pay attention to her and make Steffy come to him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Really odd that a major corporation doesn't have 4th of July off, and especially having all the interns on site for a holiday.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Okay, so now we know that Zoe (where did she come from, did I miss an episode?) is apparently the one sending messages to HFTF, maybe more to Zander than to Hope, using Sally’s laptop. Does anybody really care?

On a more fun note, I have been wondering who they will give cameo appearances to from the current BB cast. I think Sam is a given, not sure in what capacity though. I propose a more long-term role for Tyler, as Hope’s new love interest. That might get Liam’s attention. 😁

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Don’t get why Zoe would go after Hope and Sally if her problem is with the new couple.

Zoe sure seems to spend a lot of time in Wyatt’s house not really painting anything.

What is it with Wyatt and Katie? So in love but move on so fast from that, really they just seem to be over horny.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
She may be going after Emma. I think she is in the photos where the comments are, right? I was not paying close attention.
I was really hoping it would be Jack. Oh well.
Liam will be in rescue ranger mode for Hope, even if it is not her who is targeted.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's so funny how fast these characters jump to conclusions without ever doing any investigation.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Come on Hope, punch Steffi's lights out, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think it would be funny if Liam meets a third girl and falls in love, and doesn't choose Hope or Steffy