TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 06, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Closer: Archive through July 06, 2018 users admin

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
bravo writers!!!!!!! loved it!

costa, yes next week is finale as the lead in for the new show

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Great episode. Poor Sgt Gabriel. Now he will have two Marie infractions in his file and he always tries to be the most professional and by the book

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Well, well, well....that wasn't exactly how I'd forseen the resolution of the mole but it WAS surprising! I felt so badly for Brenda when Pope told her the reasons there was a D.A. on all her cases now and why Taylor would be asst. chief instead of her...all paving the way for her leaving LAPD next week.

As much as I love Provenza, Buzz, Tao and all the rest ....I don't know if I can watch Major Crimes or not. It simply won't be the same without Brenda Leigh. (but I'll give it a whirl)

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I'm not as thrilled about how they exposed the mole. Last week's episode with the Gabriel's girlfriend basically was the "tell." We don't really see her at all, then she suddenly shows up, he mentions to Raydar about how he talks to her ("pillow talk") and that causes the two of them to actually have more conversation than they've ever had (Raydar and Gabriel). So you knew then that he'd have something to do with it. I felt bad for him, but wasn't really unexpected. Just not really happy with how they suddenly sprang it on us.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Costa, I noticed that as well, it was sort of like a little light bulb went off over Raydar's head at the time.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Yup!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Tonight is it ~ Goodbye to Brenda.

I'm looking forward to the new show as well realizing that it might take a few episodes to really get going. With the cast and same writers, I am more then willing to hang in there.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
New thread for the new show is here. I'll hang in there. I'll miss Brenda Leigh, but I'm willing to give the new show a wait 'n see.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
It is like Law and order. You think nobody can replace Brisco and then you get used to the new team. I am looking forward. To the new show

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling this is going to be a finale to remember. I think Brenda Leigh may finally get the one who got away :-)

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
your feeling was right! excellent ep/finale!!! i was on edge of my seat the whole hour!!!!
soooo loved the gift they gave her

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Goodbye Brenda Lee, we will miss you!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Sorry, Leigh not Lee.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Ditto to everything Pamy said!

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
loving major crimes!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
It was an excellent finale and Brenda Leigh finally got her man. LOVED the gift! Ended the series on a humorous note.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
loved on major crimes when raydor opened desk drawer and saw all of brendas candy ..the look on her face lol

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Loved the final episode. Saw part of Major Crimes and will either catch up with it online or wait and see it on Saturday morning.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Pamy, there is a new thread for Major Crimes.

I absolutely loved this finale. This truly was one of the better finales, and really, the only way this could end. Brenda finally got her nemesis, she exited major crimes with her head held high and the rest of her team intact, and she got one of the best goodbye gifts ever! It was a funny-sad goodbye.

Best finale!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have been watching reruns of this show, and loving it because it is so well written.

Does anyone remember if the ever said why Provinza was always so weird about people putting things or their butts on his desk, LOL.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Not that I recall. I had never watched it in prime time. I started watching reruns and was thoroughly cheesed when it was all over.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
What a pleasant surprise to me! I just (literally, just) stumbled across what looks perhaps a mini- marathon of The Closer on Lifetime! I haven't seen this since it ended, and I always loved it when Brenda was there, so I'm very happy that I found this. Happy old times :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me too!! thank yeewww

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I was just coming here to say they have started showing this on Lifetime!!! I am so happy, it is so fun to see how it all started again.

Thank yewww, too Pamy and Whrlwnd.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Provenza: are you telling me she's murderer and a Lesbo.

OMG< I am dying, laughing so hard..