TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 05, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Colony - on USA & Bravo (Canada): Archive through July 05, 2018 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I don't care how interested Broussard is, if you can't trust your partner not to ditch you if something more interesting comes along, irt is suicide working with them.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Why is Will not talking to his wife? That guy at the beginning must be some kind of super clone that the aliens are having us make so they can use them to fight their enemy. I keep wondering if Scheinder or snyder?, is really a bad guy or secretly good?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cable, I guess because the roles are reversed. Will is now the Resistance, and she is complying. Losing Charlie also put quite a strain on their relationship.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Katie grew naive after hiding in the woods - like really? and Will is just a loose cannon with no common sense, really that's your answer with Snyder? and these people that they want to make weapons? don't really see a plus side for them.

If they are not careful I will be cheering for the aliens soon, like fear the walking dead had me cheering for the zombies to win over those horrible humans.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sadies, I don't think she grew naive. I think after living in the woods and roughing it for more than six months, it is easier to "comply" so the family will have a roof over their heads and all the comforts they used to have before the invasion. I think she's willing to comply so they never have to go live in the woods again.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I agree. She'd lost a child, she wanted her remaining kids to be safe, and she WANTED to believe that Seattle was safe. Now that she realizes it's not, that dream has been shattered.

I missed the thing about making weapons, so not sure what that's about?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
sorry make into a weapon. the people they push green fluid in and encase are the bio weapon being made in Seattle. they are outliers, the special people they want to recruit. So that is why the drone did not kill Will. they would rather harvest him, the rest of his family, I don't know.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Ah, okay. Yes the aliens are making people into weapons, because the aliens have their own enemy that they are fighting. They need a new resource to help them fight and so they are using the humans.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Outliers. Per Snyder, the human weapons are called outliers.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, interesting end to the episode.

Snyder is a danger to just about everyone and he is still on the loose..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The drone also didn't kill Broussard. The outliers are former military.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Recap - Episode 9

Revelations and Questions - Episode 9

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Idon't think all military are outliers though some were made police in the green zones, as I recall from season one, unless the story is inconsistent despite the writers 'book" like so many series. .

the one thing I could not get over was SUperman's outfit' the invincible cloth. They never explained how the adoptive earthling mother of superman cut and sewed the invincible fabric found in the rocket with super baby into an outfit, and I do believe we will have the same problem with this cloth unless it is mnmanufactured into shape. .

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The drone didn't kill Will and Charlie, but vaporized the woman with them.

And the walkers spared Will, Katie, etc.

The drone has stared at and spared Broussard.

And a drone did the same with the escaped outlier runner guy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The podcast is interesting for this episode..

Karuuna, if you don't usually listen you might like this one as they do talk relationship.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"the one thing I could not get over was SUperman's outfit' the invincible cloth. They never explained how the adoptive earthling mother of superman cut and sewed the invincible fabric found in the rocket with super baby into an outfit"

Sadiesmom, here is the answer to how Superman's costume was made as explained by Superboy himself (with scans of the old comic where it was explained):

https://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/22729/how-did-martha-kent-modify-the-kryptonian-blanket-that-became-supermans-costume

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 12:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
thank you. live and learn

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"thank you. live and learn"

You're welcome. I didn't remember that Ma Kent did that either. I always thought that Superboy used his heat vision to sever the threads of the cloth blankets so his mother could sew the costume.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Aha! Per Snyder, Will Bowman is an outlier.

Katie discovers same, gets list.

Pretty sure Broussard is also on that list.

Katie finds Broussard. Pissed that she didn't know he was in town (Will told her).

Katie shows the list to Broussard, just one page..

Still watching.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Did anybody else cringe when Will was cooking the bacon....by stabbing that teflon pan with a metal fork?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes... I was cringing at the fork meeting the bacon.

The blog and recap aren't posted yet on the USA site - maybe the recapper took the night off for Independence Day.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was cringing at how he left the kitchen!

Brood, but clean up while you brood!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
was taht the finale for this season?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No Sadiesmom.