TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 01, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Premieres (Scripted TV Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through June 01, 2018 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm very happy Timeless is back March 11

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I watched "For the People", although I like courtroom drama or lawyers squaring off, I think this is overdoing, these lawyers are getting younger and younger and think they can be the best, some win and some lose but the whole thing doesn't seem credible enough, imagine that case where it is stated that it was the US government recruiting that young Arab-American to entrap him and then accusing him of building a bomb, the whole case seemed so idiotic. I give it another try for the second episode before deciding to dump it.

Another one that I may dump soon enough is "Deception", not a fan of magic but this magician helping the FBI and the silly stunts, why do I waste time watching this c.rap, but let's see how the second episode and how repetitive it's going to be before dumping.

I can't believe they bring these silly shows when that great series "The Brave" may not be back.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Wait! I love The Brave! I have "For the People" recorded...I'll give it a shot. I didn't set up "Deception" as it didn't seem like my cup of tea.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I recorded Rise.. haven't watched yet.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I started to watch it. It was a bit slow to start, although, I absolutely love Josh Radner and the premise is good. If it takes over the "This is Us" timeslot, I'll probably watch it. Because it was on at 10.... I ended up going to bed.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 4:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed Rise a lot... maybe a mix of Glee with the seriousness of Friday Night Lights. Its not about the music at all but music is in there - and the whole small town vibe/different characters coming together etc

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I recorded it and then it disappeared off the drive.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
oh I loved Rise...yes good cross between Glee and FNL...I did end up with tears in my eyes at the end...they are definitely going for the heartstrings with this one..oh and yes Josh is perfectly cast..

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There are so many shows premiering over the next 2 or 3 weeks, I was going to make a list and post it. I got started and realized it's too big of a job.

So just be sure to give the list on this page a look every few days so you don't miss any.

http://www.metacritic.com/feature/tv-premiere-dates

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that great list, Naja. I'm really looking forward to Barry on HBO Sunday.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We have a Rise thread now..

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am also looking forward to "Barry", Rieann. It really looks funny.

The other thing I am looking forward to on HBO is "The Zen Diaries of Garry Shandling". It's a 2 part mini-series starting on Monday, total 4.5 hours. It's a biography of his life along with lots of interviews with the people that have known him best over the years.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
watching Krypton on the SYFY channel right now, complex.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 26, 2018 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We really enjoyed the first episode last night of "Trust" on FX.

It's a 10 part series on the tragedies of the infamous Getty family, with J. Paul Getty, the Patriarch, played by Donald Sutherland.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 26, 2018 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja. I was just getting ready to ask if someone watched Trust and was it worth my time or should I delete from my DVR. I will give it a shot.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I watched my recording of Trust last night and it is definitely DVR-worthy (even though we have "mumblers" on this show and I had to keep rewinding). I hope I enjoy it as much as The Assassination of Gianni Versace, which was awesome.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The first 2 episodes of "Cobra Kai" on Youtube Red are free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rB36UGoP4Y&list=PLxm--8AYWEDelTYpYi2zulMEw-0T-M5IH

I just watched watched the first ep and it's GREAT! Daniel and Johnny from Karate Kid are all grown up and run into each. Plus, they are both played by the same original actors.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We just finished Cobra Kai and it was so good. A fast enjoyable watch. It's a must see for anybody that was a Karate Kid movie fan.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just wanted to give a friendly reminder that we have a thread to discuss premiere dates. :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A handy printable guide of June premiere dates is here:

http://tvline.com/2018/05/31/tv-schedule-summer-2018-premiere-finale-dates-calendar/

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Hmm, have to decide if I want to invest time in Preacher, I was very confused the last season.

Mack

07-22-2002

Friday, June 01, 2018 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Watched Reverie last night off our DVR. Has potential so we left it on the recording schedule. Certainly the premise is thought provoking.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, June 01, 2018 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
just started to catch up on killing eve. enjoy it thoroughly, such a fun, if bloody show. just finished episode 4.
fills the space now that I caught up on Homeland only 1.5 weeks for all 7 seasons, ehe, fast forward is your friend.
both crazy woman spy chasers.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 01, 2018 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sadie, I feel the same about Preacher

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 01, 2018 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, cool chart, ty!!