TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 29, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 29, 2018 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Bobbie is Lucas's adopted mother.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oh no! Haha, I wrote that wrong.... I meant who is the mother of the kid they are adopting LOLj

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
No one has any idea.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Probably Nell, LOL. I suspect that the baby is not really Michaels, that she got herself inseminated. Could Brad have helped her with the paternity test? He has been known to do stuff like that before.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
But what would be her end game? How does it benefit her? She would loose Michael. I was assuming this baby would be her cow 🐮

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Also, They said on yesterday’s show that Alexis knows who the mother is.

Also for a Friday show..... this is boring

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Alexis knows the mother, I missed that. I was just thinking that it would be the kind of thing for Nell to do, she wants Michael's full attention, I can't imagine her wanting to share his attention on the baby.

She thinks she is going to get him to fall in love with her, so she won't need the baby. But you are correct Lostfan, she needs the baby for awhile.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don’t think Alexis would be working with Nell. So I’m trying to figure out if someone old character will be returning home

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It was boring! I didn't see that Alexis knew the mother, just that she was going to handle the legal part for them.

And then of course, we are going to find out the new DA had lost a loved one to organized crime. Maybe this body that they buried and moved so long ago was someone she knew.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
When Lucas’s husband (can’t think of his name was having a conversation (I think Wednesday’s episode) with Lucas’s dad Jerome about the mother being anonymous he asked him to look into finding out who mother was and he told Jerome that he trusts Alexis being she is the only one who knows the identity of the mother.

Like Dipo said, it wouldn’t even benefit Nell to give away baby, when she fought for michael and the baby is the only connection she has to the cortamain 💰💰💰

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, June 25, 2018 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What the heck is up with Kevin? WTH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 25, 2018 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know, surely they aren't going to make him evil, and who could he have in that other room? I was thinking Faison, but they cut his brain out, then I thought Helena...but it must be someone that he is studying for his brain research.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don’t want them to turn him evil. And if the person in that room is for his brain research, I don’t believe it will be some random person, it has to be a character we already know. Hmmm 😳
Also no doubt Carly will get caught with that phone.

This place is scary

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Maybe the person next to Carly is Morgan? Dum dum dum

Or maybe it’s the REAL Kevin, could this be a fake Kevin? Hmmmmm

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
It could be his evil twin Ryan back from the dead or it could be Kevin and his evil twin took his place.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
“While it’s unlikely that Ryan is still alive and impersonating Kevin again, stranger things have happened in Port Charles! Perhaps Kevin has developed some issues of his own?”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.abc.soapsindepth.com/posts/general-hospital-kevin-collins-twin-ryan-chamberlain-153047.amp

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Looks like the actress who plays Nell is leaving GH for a TV show ...... so thank god this character is wrapping it up!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/soaphub.com/general-hospital/goodbye-nelle-chloe-lanier-quits-general-hospital/amp/

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Won't miss her at all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just read an article, Cameron (Liz's kid) is going to be a teenager. Apparently he should be older than Joss (Carly's kid), since she was born after him, LOL.

https://soaphub.com/general-hospital/casting-news-meet-brand-new-cameron-general-hospital/

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
And just like that .... poof! Dante is gone? No goodbye s to any of his family... No goodbye to his dad Sonny, his grandfather, or Michael etc? Wow

What a way to leave a show. It’s almost like he was fired the week before and gave him a quick exit 🤔

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was weird and the reason just out of the blue. Usually they start talking bout stuff early on and we have a clue what is about to happen.

His tweet about leaving was weird too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
There is an "exclusive" story on Soap Opera Digest that "explains" why Dante left....didn't say anything that explained it at all.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
It was more than weird..... I have a feeling he was fired. Usually when someone is leaving the show even if they will be recast, there is usually a storyline for the exit.

Dante, a man with kids and a wife, says to his wife, tell Ricko good-bye for me? Seriously? Especially when he was just getting involved the day before to help Chase get Nell 🤔

I really liked him too.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
The actor playing Dante chose not to renew his contract, he was not fired.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 29, 2018 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And Terry, Liz's friend from high school, has transitioned.