TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 20, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through June 20, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So does this mean that Liam is physic? because of all his brain injuries.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I guess it was just a fantasy.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think it was at this board, but some years back we had a few posts where we were discussing how it looked like Taylor's face was melting off. When I posted above about a facelift, it was because to me it looks like that melting effect is gone. She looks much better.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's definitely been unnatural at times, it's not too bad now. She's only 54 or 55, it's such a shame she went so extreme, she was so beautiful as her natural self.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Bill made his move, as we all suspected.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
He is a piece of work. He thinks it’s perfectly okay to have sex with his son’s wife, cheat on his own wife with her sister but somehow a free Wyatt and Katie wanting to be together is horrible.
Now he is going to blackmail his son’s pregnant wife into being with him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Liam still wants Steffy.... he's a fool because she's completely self-centred and can't be trusted, but that's what he wants. It'll end in tears for Hope.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, Steffy sure can be mean. I thought she was going wrestle that ring off Hope's finger. LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now Bill is going to drive from the beach, probably Malibu to Beverly Hills in 5 minutes, hahahahahaha, to stop Wyatt from blabbing.

The writers really need to think these trips through a little better everyone knows traffic in LA is gridlock.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
So, what is the story behind the painting Bill removed from Steffy’s house? Did I miss something or was this just an attempt to show Liam he had been back in the house?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think Bill initially just wanted to take it to intimidate Steffy, I don't recall why he said he needed it since he had already sold her the house. Then when he realized Wyatt was with Liam it became and bribe for Wyatt and a symbol for Liam that he had easy access to Steffy.

That's what I think.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watching Friday's show... does anyone think the actress who plays Maya is pregnant? She was wearing a flowy yellow dress so it could have been that, but she was also standing suspiciously half shadowed by Rick.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yes, the dress made me curious, too. Looked it up, and it appears she made an announcement in April. This will be her first. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
oh fun :-)I get a kick out of watching them come up with ways to hide a growing belly.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yey for her! Yes, they will have to find some novel ways to hide it, although she and Rick haven't been in the show much lately anyway. Like Quinn, I'd almost forgotten about her until she was at the wedding!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Lol, that dress seemed so out of character for Maya, not her usual style, so I couldn't help wondering if they were hiding something.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just read that Sally is coming back mid June. I wonder whose love life will be sent into a spin this time.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh brother, last time it was a motorcycle accident, this time she trips when she slams the door. Looks like Liam can't leave Steffy now for sure.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 01, 2018 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I went back into the archived threads and we found out Steffy was pregnant on Dec 15. So it is further back than I thought.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
They made a point a few days ago of Liam asking Hope if she regretted that they slept together (she didn’t) so how long before Hope discovers she is pregnant?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is it just me or did the Katie-Wyatt breakup come out of nowhere? I guess they need a storyline for new-Thorne.

Just in case it wasn't obvious, the new guy's English accent is horrific. Imdb says he's American but brought up in York (UK's York, not New York) so maybe it's just because they're trying to make him do an accent for a different area.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, June 15, 2018 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Goodness Gracious I certainly didn't see that coming. I was thinking "hey, a new girlfriend for Wyatt"

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And she misses the mark twice :-)

On another note, check this out. The building you see on the show that is supposed to be Forrester Creations is actually a Hebrew School in real life.

http://www.yha.org/

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Lol, I guess she shot another figurine.

And now Wyatt has a new girlfriend. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So who long before we know that Hope is pregnant? Before or after Liam marries Steffy AGAIN (stupidly), hahahahaha, I am rooting for Hope to announce she is pregnant at the wedding so that it stops the marriage, LOL.