TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 21, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 21, 2018 users admin

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
No, you didn't miss it. She seems to have forgotten she has a baby. Why isn't the baby leaving with her?

I def like the real Maxi actress better than the sub, but... (sorry to say) I think the substitute Monica plays Monica much better than the real one.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
They have to leave the baby in the hospital so he can be stolen or switched !Isnt that is how the soap baby storylines usually go? Lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The substitute Monica can actually move her face when she talks.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
:-)

By the way, has anyone been keeping track of when Nelle is due? I can't remember how close together she and Maxi were. It seems like Nelle's been pregnant for ages.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, June 11, 2018 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I know that Michael is trying to get the goods on Nell but why would he bring her to the courtroom?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, June 11, 2018 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
How did Nell and Michael get to the courthouse so quickly? Lol

Please oh please end this story already and get nasty Nell off of my tv screen 🙄

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, June 11, 2018 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I totally agree!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 11, 2018 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lostfan I am always amazed how they can seemingly teleport to where they need to be, the writers really should work on their physical distances when doing these type stories.

And I agree lets send Nell off to Ferndale, is that it, and why is is so much worse than wherever else Diane wanted Carly to go?

Oh, that's right, I guess one is for the criminally insane and the other is just for the normal insane, LOL.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, June 11, 2018 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Maybe she'll run into Heather and they become besties.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Whoa...how does Chase know Nell? Great ending yesterday...didn't see that one coming. Was he a detective on the drowning of her ex-fiancé? Now that Chase and Finn's father made an appearance last week, will he have some connection to her too? Things are going to get interesting.

Dipo, I think it's Ferncliff. I don't see why the judge would send her to Ferncliff for the criminally insane. She was grieving her dead son and being egged on by Nell nothing close to the craziness of Heather or Olivia Jerome but then again this is a soap opera and we need drama.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha! Leisel is Kathy Bates from Misery ....

I think she needs to go to Ferncliff 😳🤪

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Don't most mothers of preemie babies tend to spend time in the hospital with them?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I am so tired of ABC with their interruptions for news stories! UGH

Can anyone tell me what happened in the show, breaking news came on just shortly after Drew and Oscar cane to the quartermanes house

Darn!!

Anything good?
Thanks

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, Lostfan I thought the same thing about Leisel.

Yes Mamie, most of them are in the NICU full time.

Losstfan did you see Chase confront Nell. Apparently he knew her back in the "killed the finance" days and she got involved with him, then it seems there was an anonymous report of and improper relationship with a witness and he practically lost his job and Nell didn't get charged with murder. Oh and he was in love with her so she broke his heart as well.

What happened? Was there another RV Chase down there, LOL.

Hope he teams up with Jason to nail little Nell to the wall.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Nope, this time we had to break 1/2 way thru GH for a brush fire 🔥 in the canyon 🙄🙄🙄

Yeah I saw all of the above. I just don’t know what happened after that with Chase, or Michael or Nell

Did Michael crack the code on Nells computer or did Nell catch him, etc etc.... 😫

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Guess Dante is going to leave Lulu somehow...

Dom Zamprogna Verified account @dom_zamprogna
6h6 hours ago
More
So you’ve been asking. I feel I owe it to you awesome fans to tell you that I’ve taped my final scenes. Going to miss you all and my GH fam. Good things happening tho. More to come..

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, June 15, 2018 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Unless he gets killed off in the line of duty 😳

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, June 15, 2018 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Or they recast.

Was I the only one who enjoyed the aggressive Griffin yesterday?

And why is it that every mental hospital must have a whackadoo Nurse Ratchet and a goony henchman for an aide?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, June 15, 2018 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
That's sad news about the Dante actor. I liked him. So, now we won't have Dom or Ryan on the PCPD. :-( I wonder if it was his choice or the show's.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, June 15, 2018 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I wonder if nurse ratchet and her goon were hired by Nell to keep Carley drugged up.

I just don’t want this story to be dragged out. I want Jason to hurry up and catch Nell

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Chase needs to get a backbone! Nell is the one who called in an anonymous tip that there was an improper relationship going on after he was the only one on her side in the drowning of her fiancée. She is one cold witch! She also told Michael he was stalking her.

I think I read somewhere that today Dante and Michael confront Chase and the truth comes out.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don’t get it, I thought Michaels was suspicious of Nell and working with Jason....

Now he believes what Nell tells him about Chase, and basically tell Chase to leave town and leave Nell alone

What am I missing? 🤔

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Michael is suspicious. He should be even more suspicious after discovering miss evil Nell sent that shirt to herself.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
And hopefully Jocelyn will realize that the cologne was Morgan's and start putting two and two together along with Michael.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Does anyone have any idea who Lucas adopted mother is?