TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 13, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Shades of Blue: Archive through March 13, 2017 users admin

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
They signed up for 13 eps...I still question if Ray will stay on after this season but it would be a huge loss if they did kill off his character.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think they kill off creepy fbi guy before Liotta

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The creepy fbi guy could have used the recording to arrest Liotta, he had plenty of evidence with that alone, but his feeling for her makes him waste time thinking she could win her over, he's realizing this won't happen and maybe he'll try to expose her whole team and she'll admit the whole mess (didn't we see that happening at the beginning of the series?).

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Latest ep was a bit of a nail biter. Loved Ray's look at the end.

Pamy, I really enjoyed that movie too.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
At first I thought that was actually Harley.............then I thought "oh that was a dream". Then it came together.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
OMG the final scene in the last ep! I love this show

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I did not see that coming.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me either! at. all!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else still confused about who are the good guys and bad guy and generally what's goin' on? Or is it just me? I am enjoying the show, but ????

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am confused as well, I thought it was me not paying good enough attention.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Good guys.... the daughter :-) the ADA is likely 89% a good guy...the FBI agent's partner (the Asian woman) appears to be a good guy ...Loman still on the good guy side but is in a hard place at the moment...Hard to say exactly where Harlee (J Lo) stands...Ray is not a good guy but is a protector... the other cops - corrupt and should pay but can we have a new definition of "bad guys" for them :-) Miquel will definitely be a bad guy... FBI agent is definitely a bad guy... and the bad guys are bad guys (IA guy, fake DEA, etc)

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I am confused as well, I thought it was me not paying good enough attention.

Exactly!!

Can't stand the FBI agent. But I wasn't quite sure -- good or bad.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the rookie cop is a good guy. I feel so bad for him that he got mixed up with this group

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Wow. Glad it got renewed....what an intense ending!!!

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
loved it!

looks like JLo told Woz something that got his wheels turning in his head

can't wait to find out what it was!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Agreed...what did Harlee say to Woz...will there be charges for the last act (trying not to spoil) ....when will Stahl be taken down...will the ADA remain on the show (I like him).. All questions to play out next season...

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Loved it too! This has been a great show.

Any guesses on what she told Woz? I'm clueless.

I love how Ray Liotta can shift into such intense emotions with just his eyes.

I thought JLo was going to wrap her other leg around Miguel and snap his neck (lol). I'm just happy the neck snap occurred.

I wanted a bit of satisfaction at seeing something bad happen to Agent Stahl, but I can wait for next season. :-)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Legal, I think it is ok to spoil once it has aired on the East Coast. I snuck and watched it online as I'm West Coast.

I like the ADA too. My guess is he will be back.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Love this show and thought these last 2 episodes were exceptional. So glad Harlee got her revenge on Miguel.
Can't find any info on when season 2 will air. Hope it's not so long that I lose interest which is what's happening with other shows I used to watch faithfully.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
anyone realize the guy in the park was Casper, Jlo's on/off BF?

I hope Harley had a video camera in her house to show her daughter what a scum Miguel was

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Yes Pamy I did notice Casper.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The finale was a bit flat but I enjoyed the series for the most part and left me a bit curious to see what happens in Season 2.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I just wish she hadn't killed Miguel so quickly and suddenly. I wanted him to see it coming so he'd have died knowing that Harlee was not the pushover he expected her to be.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Two weeks in. I'd forgotten how confused I was during first season. Not really better this season. I like it though. Wish I could follow it more easily.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Me too Color...........no checking Facebook or checking email while watching this show.FOCUS.
It does not help that there has been a long period of time from season 1 to season 2.