TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 14, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Timeless: Archive through May 14, 2018 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I couldn't remember who the redhead was either. And she seems almost daughter-like to Lucy's mom, hence the "evil stepsister" comment made in the show. But no relation.

I'm glad they got Lucy back! I'm glad this show is back too. I love the mini history lesson each week.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
And the romance teaser every week!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Definitely evil!

The driving was fun last night and Lucy full out laughing was a nice change.

The flashes of disintegrating skin on Rufus look ominous. He is probably my favorite character.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Agreed. The driving last night was a fun.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If there was ever a show that listens to its viewers, it is Timeless. They interact a LOT on social media with the fans. Whoever handles the social media on FB is freaking hilarious. It seems that last year the fans campaigned that they wanted more Flynn (and they wanted him to be a good guy). So this year there was a #FreeFlynn hashtag for the first couple of shows until he was freed from jail this week.

I love a show that listens to its viewers.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL ... the fans are writing the show.

I also love a show that listens to the viewers.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
how much does the network try and get the ratings up? the show was on demand the same night it aired. They want it to have ratings. It was up against two other shows I watch so could not DVR.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm actually worried about this show getting a third season. Even though I watch it on Sundays, evidently it is up against a couple of popular shows. I really wish they had left the show on Monday nights where it thrived in the ratings.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I haven't checked the ratings.Every day, three shows I like are on the same time. and then there is nothing for me to watch the other 2 hours. No idea how the programming has ended up this way. But, yes, the show wa on against other shows I wanted to watch, so I DVRed one, watched another and now I know after the show is over, I can just go to on demand. I can't do that every day.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
The JFK episode was a different time travel twist. Loved it. Still hoping the Jessica will be murdered again so Wyatt & Lucy can get back together.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL @ "Where is a pay phone?"

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And that last scene with Lucy and Flynn having a beer on the sofa watching TV without saying a word Was. Everything.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
hey! when my phone burned out, I wa looking for a pay phone, I had to stop a woman taking care of disabled children to let me have her phone fora few minutes. I understand they are now considering putting up charging stations like open phone booths in towns.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Save Our Shows 2018: Fans pick 'Timeless' (again) as TV's most-wanted endangered series

for me this is on the most competitive huor, I have a bunch of shows that all air at the same time, since this shows up the next day, I don't record or watch it, until 24 hours later.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Well, there was a moment in this episode that had me howling.

It was when Denise suddenly got a surprised looked on her face and said,"Was that not supposed to happen?"

This latest one was a good episode.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch?

I thought Lucy would disappear when her mother died.

And...

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
What an ending. Who was the pilot in the new lifeboat?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wyatt and Lucy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://screenrant.com/timeless-season-2-finale-review-cliffhanger/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://deadline.com/2018/05/timeless-season-finale-nbc-the-general-chinatown-abigail-spencer-malcolm-barrett-matt-lanter-goran-visnjic-1202389497/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.tvfanatic.com/2018/05/timeless-season-finale-review-back-to-the-future/

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
My review of this season finale can be expressed in just one word:

EXCELLENT!

"I thought Lucy would disappear when her mother died. "

Seamonkey, I think that would would only happen if her mother died before Lucy was born....but she died when they were both adults. IIRC, Lucy and her mother both time traveled to the past from the same year.

"What an ending. Who was the pilot in the new lifeboat?"

Vsmart, I'm not sure which one was the pilot, but that was Travis (extra hot now, with that new beard...Yowza! :-)) and Lucy (with her own sexy new hair style) who stepped out of the lifeboat. Apparently "future Travis" and "future Lucy" came from just a few years in the future returning to the moment the team got home from the Civil War.

They must've spent those few years working out how to save Rufus...and that included figuring out how to upgrade the lifeboat so they could travel back to a time they'd already been to. (They never could do that before, and they even mentioned that limitation earlier in this episode.)

So now they have two lifeboats, one of them upgraded....and there's a future Lucy & Travis and present day Lucy & Travis. This has all the makings of a more complicated, not to mention a lot more fun, plot line.

For me, this is a real turning point for the show. I had almost stopped watching it last season because every episode was just another time travel cliche...Lincoln, Nazis, Hindenberg, etc...

It's suddenly a whole new ball game with all sorts of exciting new possibilities....but, dang it, now we gotta wait a whole year for the next season..

I could sure use a time machine right about now. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 2:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I gather we should know tomorrow if this is renewed.. As of Sunday morning, it has not been renewed..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 2:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I do hope newer Lucy has learned marksmanship and about actually shooting, not just emptying all the chambers in a general direction.

Her mom was doomed when she basically told her evil minion that she was toast because she wasn't family. The toast shot the family.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
SanFran, who is Travis?