TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Pose

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Pose users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 09, 2018Marameko25 07-09-18  4:40 am
Archive through July 14, 2019Seamonkey25 07-14-19  6:47 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Hell I didn’t even know it was in season 2. I can’t keep up with TV anymore. I guess I need to pay attention to The TVCH TV thread more often.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
i just don't find Elektra to be a very realistic character; she is just too over the top.When she opens her mouth I just think .....phony........
The other mother is so different, kind and concerned about her children.

Pray is also way over the top but very witty.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Blanca.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.thelily.com/fxs-pose-is-rewriting-history-and-making-it-at-the-same-time/

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, May 02, 2021 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
It's ba-aaack...

The 3 rd and FINAL SEASON of "Pose" airs TONIGHT with two back-to-back episodes!

"7 hours ago · The first two episodes will be released on Sunday, May 2, at 10 p.m. ET/PT, while each remaining episode will debut on each Sunday following."

LINK to Google results

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, May 02, 2021 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
oops - double post

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 02, 2021 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Can't wait!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 02, 2021 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Exciting but I am apprehensive.. being the last season they could and probably will kill off a favorite or two of mine.. Ican hoope that is not the case..

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, May 03, 2021 - 2:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Wasn't the last season on already? I remember what happened to every one.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, May 03, 2021 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Just wanted to add that season 3, the final season, has just 7 episodes:

"How many episodes are in Pose season 3?

After more than two years of waiting, Pose season three is finally here.

The third and final series premiered on Sunday, May 2 on FX in the US.

Pose season three will land on the BBC iPlayer in the UK at a later date. Express.co.uk will update this article when more information is available.

There are seven episodes in the third series, the shortest running of the series to date."

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1430317/Pose-season-3-how-many-episodes-in-Pose-series-3-FX-cancelled

--------

I may just save up these and binge them. According to IMDB, the series finale (ep 7) is scheduled to air in just 6 weeks on June 6.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7562112/episodes?ref_=tt_ov_epl

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 03, 2021 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
only 7? :-( I shall savor every 1 of them!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 04, 2021 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I might binge them, too.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, May 04, 2021 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Dang, I didn't realize that.

We just binge watched the first 2 episodes. I read an article that seemed to believe that season 3 is geared towards winning another Emmy for Billy Porter. I think the article may be right.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, May 05, 2021 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I just started watching Pose. The first episode was wonderful. I'll be binging and then coming back here to read all your posts as I go along.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, May 13, 2021 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
What a beautifully told story. I'm now on Season 2 Episode 4 and it's exhilarating and heartbreaking all at the same time.

As much as some of the characters are "over the top" I believe that they are being portrayed very realistically. I feel the deep and lasting pain they endured during the 80's and I celebrate the rare moments of utter joy.

All the people kind and not-so-kind are a result of the life they have been forced to lead because of our closed-minded society. Our world is not changing as fast as I wish it would!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, June 11, 2021 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching the series finale and was a bit disappointed. It seemed rushed and despite some characters having some featured episodes this season, most were all but invisible in the finale. Pity.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Saturday, June 12, 2021 - 3:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I thought the finale was well done, although I agree that some of the characters were not featured as fully as they should have been. Pray Tell's dying scene was so beautiful.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I binge watched the last several episodes.. so sorry to see it go.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: