TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 30, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Talk (CBS): Archive through May 30, 2018 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, Cristela had her teeth fixed. She looks good.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Shannon and Metta from Big Brother were on the show today.

Metta wore his cap and very dark sunglasses.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Did he tell Shannon he wanted her to win before?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I watched and don't remember. Shannon is such a pretty lady and Metta a stellar gentleman.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sheryl Underwood about the "brat" teenager whose allowance was cut from $5000 to $1000....

This sounds like they need to call "One 800 Rent a Black Momma" to put this child in her place,.

OMG, I died laughing, and it is so true.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
That was a hoot, Lipo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, today Sharon Osborne got really "real". She was talking about Georgina Chapman saying that she hadn't ever met her but she knew Harvey....and there had to be something she saw because Harvey wasn't very attractive, he was a bully, always had dandruff, and kind of smelled bad....OMG, I was laughing so hard.

She basically said everything about Harvey that would make you wonder why Georgina was with him, the audience mentioned his money.

Everyone else on the panel was dying except Sheryl who was telling her to "tell it like it is".

It was so refreshing for once to see some real honesty about a story instead of the nice politically correct spinning that goes on.

Sharon was on a roll today, and I don't generally care for her, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ANd seriously, I don't usually comment about looks but it is very hard to see what Georgina saw in him when you look at these pictures of them together.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-44072481

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
They do love their gossip on this show!!

If you gave me a choice between Harvey or Ozzie, I would take self-induced suicide.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I dont know her at all but doesn't she have tons of money too?? I guess not as much as him but still... yuk!!

I love Ozzy! lol well, I loved him way back during his Black Sabbath days and just him as a solo artist.. His reality show was fun too. He seems harmless.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting with Sara Gilbert as a producer on Roseanne that they didn't have any comments today about the "tweet" and the showed being cancelled.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling Sara is pretty angry and embarrassed. I mean she's the one who fought to get it on the air. She promised ABC that she would deal with Roseanne so the bigwigs didn't have to. And vice versa. She actually told us that on the show.

So I feel like Roseanne stabbed Sara in the back worse than she did anybody else.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere that Sara made a statement after the cancellation news that the opinion of one person was not the opinion of everyone on the show.
The Talk is a daily show, but I don't know what time it is filmed for broadcast. I'm on the east coast and it airs here at 2:00 PM. The tweet and aftermath may have happened too early to be addressed on today's show. I'd expect it to be a topic of discussion on tomorrow's show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Found it....she tweeted at 10.21am

sara gilbert Verified account @THEsaragilbert
5h5 hours ago
More
This is incredibly sad and difficult for all of us, as we’ve created a show that we believe in, are proud of, and that audiences love— one that is separate and apart from the opinions and words of one cast member.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
good job dipo

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I feel bad for Sara too. She was so happy and proud to get this show back on the air--although I wasnt watching it--and now its all gone, in the instant of one person's awful tweet.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Is the Talk live? Or filmed a few hours before it is aired.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sometimes they are, and sometimes they aren't. On the live shows, Julie says "The Talk is live" during the opening. They don't seem to be live this week so far.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I am keeping my grandson today so can’t watch live but hoping they will discuss this today. How can they NOT cover it?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Comcast guide says it is live today.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
My comcast guide says "new". Not "Live".

Today is taped again. I am thinking they may have taped the whole week for a break on the holiday week. They don't seem to be doing any "new" news.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
First airing today. Live? Not here, but should be current, maybe.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's what I said. New but not live. Plus, they could have taped a bunch a shows to fill a week. They have done that before. The shows will be new, but the topics not being of the exact day.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I remember some time last year there was a big tragedy of some kind, and on twitter everyone was mad that the ladies weren't discussing it. The show had to tweet that shows that week were pre-taped (but new), and they will be discussing it when the shows go back live.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I thought "new' and 'live' were the same thing.

I guess not.