TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 11, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Lucifer: Archive through May 11, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good thought Sportsfan, it didn't occur to me that he was anywhere but here. The different world could be, I did wonder why he threw the sword in there.

Mom isn't exactly trust worthy, LOL.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I had the same thought Sportie! :-) But I hope the rest of the cast are wherever he is. My faves are Maze and the Shrink. (I follow a lot of the cast on Twitter.) Never much warmed up to the actress playing Mom though the cast seems to really like her. I was hoping we'd have seen the last of her... but now it's doubtful. Drat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Starts tomorrow!!!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
In Canada it starts tonight.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Somehow this show has run its course, can't find it so funny anymore.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, Spunky I enjoyed it. I was wondering how they were going to get him back to the city, also thought it was interesting that he couldn't make his devil face. But then I wondered if it was because he was trying to do it with the detective so that's why it didnt work.

I think it might take a show or two to get back to the fun since we have so many "injured" parties right now.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed it too. Not a fan of a gal who played the mother so it was a good episode cuz she's gone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut Oh, I think Mom is coming back!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
False alarm....it's just the lawyer who's back, Mom's not in the body.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Somehow, I prefer the other 'Charlotte', this one is a bit 'flat', no character. Maybe, maybe, they'll find a way to make her the way she was before.... 'devilish'. They're getting some characters out of sight...the lady shrink, Lucifer's brother Amenadiel and Mazi... those were relevant to Lucifer's theme, didn't appear on the last show, especially Mazikeen, made me laugh. And is Lucifer getting a bit too good, he should be a bit more 'devilish'.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 11, 2017 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Michael Ausiello‏Verified account
@MichaelAusiello
3m3 minutes ago
More
Exclusive Post Mortem: #Lucifer's @TomEllis17 Says Sinnerman Story Twist 'Opens Up a Nice Can of Worms,' Tees Up 'Strange Bromance' http://tvline.com/2017/12/11/lucifer-recap-season-3-fall-finale … by @MattMitovich

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 11, 2017 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am not liking this "serious" crime stuff of the Sinnerman....I like the more humorous Lucifer episode.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow...what a twist at the end of the last episode! "Caine" LOL

Ok, now was it it just me or does Maeve look different, like she had some plastic surgery or something?!!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching last week's episode and I thought her face looked fuller and wondered if she was pregnant.

Mizinvanccouver, after reading your post, I looked her up and found that she had a baby this year! I guess it depends on when that episode was filmed, but the timing fits...her baby was born on July 18, 2017.

‘Lucifer’ Star Lesley-Ann Brandt Slams Politically Charged Double Standards on Women’s Bodies (Exclusive)

Article dated October 16, 2017

(includes photo of her nursing her new baby - apparently she got some flak from some idiot about nursing her baby in public!)

http://www.etonline.com/lucifer-star-lesley-ann-brandt-slams-politically-charged-double-standards-womens-bodies-exclusive

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Sanfran,thanks for confirming, I was thinking maybe I was just seeing things! Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Last weeks episode was hilarious with Lucifer and the Lieutenant were a couple, hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lt: "Your research is watching the DaVinci codes?"

Ludifer: "And the sequels"

hahahahahaha.

Rhodarobin

06-25-2014

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rhodarobin a private message Print Post    
I just love any scene where 2 immortals fight.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
loving this show

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Dipo....thanks for the quote, it was so funny! Great writing on this show, love it!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m constantly amazed at just how funny this show can be.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 07, 2018 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Such a good one! So glad Medadent (sp) got his wings back and that Charlotte got to go to heaven.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Michael Ausiello @MichaelAusiello
5m5 minutes ago
More
#Lucifer Boss @Henderson_Joe Laments: Now That We're Cancelled, Finale Will 'Frustrate' Fans http://tvline.com/2018/05/11/lucifer-cancelled-season-3-finale-cliffhanger-fox/ … via @MattMitovich

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Talking about this in the cancelled thread.

Speaking of funny scenes, I loved the one where Lucifer watched all the Bones episodes and then compared himself and the detective to Bones.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I laughed at that too. His remark about "Bones" directly correlated with a post I made in the "Instinct!!!" thread about how so many shows use the same formula of one "outsider" being paired with a no nonsense cop...both Lucifer and Bones were on my list!

Even the characters on those shows are starting to recognize the formula their lives are based on. :-)