TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 02, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: Archive through May 02, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 02, 2018 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, wouldn't that be a kick, all the Abbot kids with Dina don't have the same father and it is not John, hahahahaha.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, April 02, 2018 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
They are just destroying a core family, the Abbotts for no good reason. What is there to care about , in the show, if not the dynamics between the abbots and the newman families . Okay, so Ashley had a different father , but Jack too? And its not that I really care if Jack os a true Abbott, it is the dismantling of the family that bothers me.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, April 02, 2018 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
It bothers the heck out of me as well. Jacks reason for existence right from the 1st episode was to make his father proud of him.

This is not right, it makes a complete mockery of John Abbot.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 02, 2018 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I think it is to show that you can't make assumptions; I don't feel it mocks John Abbot I think it is aimed at Jack and his higher than thou attitudes that he doesn't seem to be able to see in himself.

And with all the DNA tests out these days I think more and more people are finding the same issues.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 02, 2018 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It seems that folks back in the day were a bit more active and secretive than many people are willing to acknowledge. I keep reading about people who do the DNA23 test and don't want to be contacted by possible new family members.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
So the cliffhanger...is Victor alive or dead after JT pulled the plug?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
You can’t kill Victor. I’m sure he will live and JT should run before he wakes up.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Monday, April 09, 2018 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
oh, this is just stupid. Victor can't talk, but is there anything stopping him from writing down that JT is his attacker?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Yeah he is paralyzed too.

I wonder way the police didn’t find the tapes Victor had of JT breaking into his safe and the one of him choking Victoria.
Why is Jack still in jail?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Victoria is in Hawaii and is STILL wearing a business-type dress....she can't do shorts or a sundress or a bathing suit with a coverup. She is never really casual.

And now JT has basically kidnapped her and she doesn't even realize it. Since when do hotels have drawers that lock, and why couldn't she just bust that drawer open. I don't think she is a wimp surely she could just tip the thing over so it would break apart.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
When my dad had a stroke he was paralyzed on his right side, but could talk okay. He asked me to lift his right arm up over his face. Then said not to drop it or he'd break his nose. He had to learn how to sign his checks with his left hand.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Why won't these four ladies call the police and say it was in self defense? They have all the goods on him. Though I do kind of like the four of them working together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, I can't believe they would try to get rid of him, did I see a preview that showed them burying JT? It is ridiculous that they didn't call the police, he was attacking Victoria, easy self defense.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
This stuff with JT makes me think of when Erica Kane and Janet Green killed Dr. Kinder on AMC.

Starr

07-09-2005

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I am surprised he's actually dead. I kept expecting him to suddenly sit up!!

And I suppose Victor has a camera in that room as well (yuk!!!) and will eventually see this whole thing played out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well Starr I think he had to die, they couldn't really rehabilitate him and his storyline was going to have to end with him in prison, or dead.

But you are correct, I too kept thinking he was going to come to, and maybe he will and later in the month we will see and empty grave, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I hope Phyllis remembered to get everyone to turn off their cell phones or they will all be pinging together on the way to the burial.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, these guys are definitely going to give themselves away. Phylis and Victoria practically had signs over their heads when Billy picked up the poker.

And why in the world would Nikki grab the poker to go upstairs, they didn't know JT was up there, they just heard some banging around.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well darn, I was really hoping Ashley was going to spill the beans on Jack's paternity.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Me too!

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Monday, April 30, 2018 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Nikki didn't bring the fire poker up from downstairs, it was in the bedroom with the fireplace up there.

I can't handle all the whispering going on. It's annoying.

Oh, and yeah, this storyline killing JT and covering it up - ugh. How long will that cooperation between these women last? A week, a month? Someone will make someone else mad and then try and blackmail. Again, ugh. At this point I'm watching because it's habit. And I keep waiting for something to happen that's good enough to be vested in - but it's not happening.

And, I agree with those above about tearing the Abbott family apart with the DNA/Dina storyline isn't fun either.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Anyone else think Victor has cameras in the stables and now will know that Nikki killed JT.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was thinking that too, Dipo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Come on, lets get that body dug up at the planting ceremony and get on with it.

The whole thing is stupid, they could have easily called 911 and explained the whole thing, I doubt Nikki would have seen a day of prison.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Right? Their story lines have been pathetic lately.