TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 13, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through April 13, 2018 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sometimes the sets look really fake when you think about them, but if you don't pay much attention (me, most of the time) they're very believable, even ones with clearly fake plants.

I'm just about to watch today's episode, but from yesterday's I thought Bill knew it was Liam, and that's why he was adamant it was Ridge, to protect his son.

If it was Liam, what else has he done over the last year or longer, if he's been having blackouts?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Go Hope!

Oh no, he found gloves! I do think Bill knows and is trying to protect him, as he realizes it was because he proposed to Steffy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, how many times has Liam hit his head.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is it real or Memorex???? Or Brain Tumor??? hahahahahahaha.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Maybe he was just with the person who shot Bill? Maybe he was a drugged? I don't know :-) All I know is it's never what I guess, so you can rule out what I say . LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think Liam has developed physic abilities, LOL.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
The gun Liam saw in his flash backs was silver with a pearl handle, the one Sally shot Sky with and was used to shoot Bill was gold.
So what is he remembering? 🤔🤔

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooo that would be an interesting twist, if it was a memory of a different scene. I tried to look on youtube for a clip of it, but they have the weirdest videos there, with people doing voiceover in synthetic voices!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I even said to DH that it looks like a silver gun and not a gold gun. But then he said to look at the whole scene. The whole scene was black and white except for a little dark red on the roses in vase in the distance. So I would think a gold gun would look silver when in black white?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
How did Liam hit his head when Quinn took him.?
I didn’t start watching until after she had him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He was seeing Ivy off on a flight to Australia, went into the plane toilet and the plane jolted somehow and he hit his head. He ended up going all the way to Australia because of it (he missed getting off the plane after saying goodbye to Ivy). It took him a couple of days to get back and when he got home Steffy was already in bed with Wyatt (although allegedly nothing happened).

Then or soon after he walked out into the carpark, and fainted, right as Quinn walked by, so she kidnapped him (as she didn't want him stopping Steffy and Wyatt being together). Liam had lost all his memory and thought Quinn was his wife (because she told him she was) who was helping him get better, fell "back" in love with her, until eventually he started to get flashbacks of Steffy.

Meanwhile Steffy thought he just had the hump and wasn't talking to her. For weeks.

Then a series of weird stuff happened which resulted in Liam getting away, never going to see a doctor, and not charging Quinn for abducting him and pretending to be his wife.

As far as I remember, from then until now there's been no mention of Liam having any memory issues or dizzy spells or hitting his head or anything.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt. I was wondering if he was confusing the head hitting incidents.
I do t think being blow up in a building would not help with his former head injuries.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, there was that too, perhaps that's meant to be when it restarted. Because although we saw Liam hit his head after he saw Bill propose to Steffy, we have no reason why he was spying on them in the first place. Unless he wasn't actually spying, he just happened to be there and saw them, and the weirdness and memory issue restarted with the hit just after. I suppose that makes sense.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think he might have been spying on them in the first place because Bill's car would have been in the driveway.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"Your wife couldn't say No", man, Hope is laying it on thick. But she is right Steffy should be with Bill and Liam with Hope, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is Steffy dying her hair darker? It looks darker to me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Taylor is back with a new facelift!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Noooooo! Wow, I never dreamt she'd be back, or at least without a lot of fanfare to warn us it was coming!

I look forward to seeing her new face.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I can see it coming, Liam is going to tell Steffy and then she will blackmail him to come back to their marriage by threatening to tell the police that Hope knows what happened.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did she have the walking stick last time? It rings a bell, but I can't remember a storyline about it.

I don't think Steffy will blackmail him but she'll tell Ridge and Ridge will try something for sure.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I was going to ask y'all why Taylor has a cane. I don't remember her having an accident before she left.

Dipo, I would not be surprised at all if somehow Steffy uses Liam's confession to get him back.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Wow, that's some major over-acting.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They showed the gloves in Taylor's purse!

Taylor did it!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
haha, I am pretty sure that was a confession at the end of the show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Where did that come from?! But Liam saw himself holding the gun!

Yes, major overacting. It's annoying because years ago she was always the sensible one.