TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 18, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 18, 2018 users admin

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Sorry, it seems I missed a couple of minutes. Did Nelle tell Carly what she'd been doing when they were upstairs? What made her tell her?

Soooo.... do y'all think the fall down the stairs was part of Nelle's plan? She's such a sociopath, might she have actually sacrificed the baby in order to turn Michael against Carly (and possibly bring him closer to her)?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
The baby is probably not even Michaels. And Yes I think Nell planned to fall and make it look like Carly did it.(her eerie creepy smirk on her face as she turned around to look at Carly
at top of stairs

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Never fear! Proof Nell is faking.... LOL

https://instagram.com/p/Biw_Ix6gFfd/

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What happened to the blanket? Was it made with disappearing yarn? lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha...I have to agree.

🦋Mary Ward 🦋 @MaryHWard
52m52 minutes ago
More
@GeneralHospital Please get rid of Nell already. I do not know anyone that thinks this is a good storyline.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, I was thinking that Ava went upstairs to check on the babies and she grabbed it.

But when the cops came Olivia said she went upstairs. It is a flaw in the storyline if it wasn't Ava who went upstairs.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting my tweet, Dipo! LOL

I just cannot stand her one more minute. And what bee is up Monica's butt?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha! Exactly Mamie 🐝

Yeah, I thought about it after the fact that Ava is helping Nell because now she feels she will be able to get full custody of Avery

I really am so sick of this Nell storyline ugh! Such a hated character

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
If you click on the link above of Robin Wright’s IG photos from this day of shooting. Chloe the actress who plays Nell had to defend her character from negative comments..... lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
So many flaws in Nell's plan. Why argue at the top of the stairs? If you fall, you might lose the baby and that is the only thing she has over Michael. I just wish it was over already.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well thanks again ABC for breaking in for the last 50 minutes of the show! At least you could do is anounce when and if you will be replaying today’s episode UGH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What happened Lostfan? Another RV chase? Nell doesn't realize who she is up against with Jason on her tail now and Ava after her to get back the photo she stole from her phone. Nell is doomed.

And I was right, Ava did run right up those stairs and grab that blanket, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Dipo, a house exploded ..... not really something that should or ever has in past take up a whole 1-2 hrs. Geeeesh!

When Jason finds proof of what Nell is doing to Carly, Sonny better get down on his hands and knees and beg for her forgiveness for not believing her!

I wonder how long they will be dragging out this crazy story? Already getting so sick of Nell that I have to FF her.

Glad Ava was able to shove that blanket in her smug little face

Btw ..... the nurses ball is tomorrow and there better not be any more “breaking news” ugh

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze Louise, who the heck is Sam trying to catch with those boobs, LOL.

OMG, Lostfan, what in the heck is going on down there, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AND how stupid is having a llama at the nurses ball, SMH.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Seriously? What was the point with the llama 🤔

I think Sams dress was kinda fugly LOL

Is Peter supposed to meet his mom at the ball?
And I bet the necklace he gave Maxie is his mother’s and Anna will recognize it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That was a fun rendition of "Everyday People"; really enjoyed hearing the song!

Lostfan, if Peter isn't supposed to meet his Mom at the ball, I hope he does because I am getting very tired of this story. And why is Valentine having a heart attack about it?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, now that I get a good look at Sam's dress, it is kind of gaudy, LOL. I think it's maybe supposed to looked Spanish???, but it is sort of odd. I was distracted the first time by the severe dip in the front, LOL, and only saw it from the waist up.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha! Sams dress is just an odd choice.

At the least for continuity, where was Ava, Griffin, Kiki and Dr Creepy? Didn’t see them in the very small audience 🤔

I also didn’t think Finn and Alexa were really serious about the relationship, Alexa looked really upset about Finn and Anna.

Was expecting a lot more acts, and tomorrow’s preview didn’t show any..... I want to see more singing

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
...... and not to mention Elisabeth and Franco, Oscar and Carly’s kid..... not in the audience

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Carly's in jail.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I missed the first day of the ball (the entrances), so I was bummed yesterday that I didn't get to see Elizabeth & Franco, or Ava. :-(

I totally enjoyed Chase's performance. He looked and sounded so good. :-) Glad Dante's attempt to embarrass him didn't work.

Dipo, I think Valentin is freaking out for 2 reasons. Mainly, he's concerned that if Peter's identity is revealed, then both Anna and Nina (Jason, too) will learn of his involvement & mentoring of Peter/Henrik all these years, and it will basically blow up his (V's) life. Also, he seems worried about Anna's safety since Peter has begun threatening to get rid of her.

I could have misunderstood, but I got the impression yesterday that Peter might have figured out that Anna's the one who's been texting him as his mother... but he thinks she's impersonating his mom.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Whrlwnd, the first day of the ball was only entrances, no performances

I’m not sure Peter thinks Anna is pretending to be his mom, he just knows she and Jason are investigating to find Hymrik

He had asked Valentine to get rid of her like Robert. Valentine doesn’t want Anna hurt and he is out to stop Anna from finding out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Maxie's water broke; Sam/Jason know Henrik is Peter; Anna and Finn now admit they like each other ; and Robert escaped (do we know where he was? was he on the island) decked Valentine.

What an excellent cliffhanger, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well I haven’t finished watching yet but ....

Sonny raising his glass to Ava with that smile was priceless

Ava’s reaction .... LOL