TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 15, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Fear the Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through May 15, 2018 users admin

Yacky

07-06-2005

Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yacky a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt. I guess I missed some.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 07, 2018 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The opening credit was just kind of empty this time, and the only link I could get to the episode was maybe the empty field they buried Nick in.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
It was interesting to see how John met "Laura"/Naomi in last night's show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought it would be a bit boring, but was happily mistaken, it was a really nice episode.

Also kid of nice to see that Morgan and John are a good match to roam together. I know we'll see them with the main guys later anyway, but if we didn't, they would provide each other companionship.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I hate Naoimi even more now. She had it good with John, she didnt have to leave ...grrrrr

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Awww, but she was too damaged for him, and I think at least she knew it.

I was surprised at how much they were suggesting the character was well liked on Talking Dead. I didn't find her likeable at all in the main parts of the show, although this episode did explain everything a lot better.

Anyone who's following the title cards... this one had a building on it to the right. I think it was meant to be the General Store that John went to on Tuesdays.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
in this world having an ally is a plus no matter how damaged but its easy to say from my couch LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and since we know she is already dead I dont really give a shit about her lol

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She might not be dead, they just said she was left in the Diamond, and I suppose whatever happened there made them think she (and Madison, I think) were dead.

They could have slipped out the back way!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I had a different feeling when I saw this ep. In it, Naomi/Laura was kind of a broken mess and John was basically a good guy who could do no wrong. The biggest defect he had was that he hated guns!

In the end we see that John was relating that whole back story to Morgan.

That made me wonder if their back story would be different coming from Naomi/Laura's POV. It crossed my mind that John could be crazy and that he was totally obsessed with Naomi/Laura...and that Naomi/Laura's version of the story is that he had held her there against her will and that their "love" was all just in his head and wasn't reciprocated at all. Oh yeah, and that she didn't "leave", she escaped!

I don't really expect this will be the case because it's not like TWD writers to do a creepy he said/she said type story about an obsessed kidnapper like one might see on Law & Order SVU or Criminal Minds....but if they wanted to go in that direction, they have set it up perfectly.

I do think it would be an interesting turn to have a story that presents us with a guy that seems good but is actually a compulsively obsessed kidnapper in this bizarre zombie apocalypse setting...but I think too many fans like the kind, thoughtful, candy sharing John Dorri for the writers to make him a psycho!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"She might not be dead"

Kitt, I don't think she's really dead because...it's Jenna Elfman!

Most of the actors on TWD franchise were relative unknowns when it first started (to me, at least)...except for a couple of popular, well known actors like Jeffery Dean Morgan and David Morrisey. To me, Jenna Elfman (Dharma of "Dharma and Greg") is a pretty famous actress compared to most of the rest of the cast so I think they'd want to keep her around for awhile.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Just want to add...most of those "unknowns" I mentioned that star in this show are now VERY KNOWN and have now become famous worldwide!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Just for the record, what they said was:

"She didn't make it out."

So, I guess that could mean she's still there. Or that she's dead.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I love that idea, Sanfran! I don't think it will happen, but you're right that it is exactly the way a crazy man would tell it!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Laura / Naomi is a runner. She was trying to run off on the previous show and the suv wouldn’t start. She has a pattern going. So far I like this season. No one is guarantied life through these shows.

The only death we know of for sure is Nick RIP.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
On TD, Jenna Elfman "Laura/Naomi" alluded that the next episode will be one to watch for some answers. I'll be watching for sure! I hope we find out the fate of Madison....and of Naomi too.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, I also love that idea!!! I always enjoy your thoughts on the shows we watch

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar, after she said that I thought she added 'she's dead' I just remember her saying so coldly with no feeling and kind of mean

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy...don't forget, Glen was dead too....until he wasn't.

Naomi won't be dead dead until we see her "farewell to the ones we lost" segment on TD. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
You're right Pamy, I had forgotten that so I rewatched that bit.

But it wasn't Luciana that said that. She says "she didn't make it out of the stadium, things went wrong..."

Then Alicia walks by him and says "she's dead."

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, very true!!!!!!

Kar, ahhhh yes! did you think she said it mean?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No, I thought it was just flat and matter of fact.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that's kind of what I meant. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, she said it kind of uncaring I think. I wouldn't have called it mean, but I see what you mean.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I just hope the Madison character is dead as I have never liked that character.