TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 13, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Blacklist - NBC: ARCHIVE : Archive through May 13, 2018 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That’s a great version of the song and it certainly added to the overall drama of the scene.

Happygal

11-15-2004

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
I agree that Sounds of Silence was a good choice for that part of the show.

It killed me when they had Southern Cross (one of my favourite CSN songs) playing during the "killing" scene. I had to play the song over and over on my guitar while thinking of calm southern Pacific Ocean seas just to get the images of blood, etc. out of my mind.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I wasn't thrilled they used Southern Cross for that scene either. I really like that song...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wahooooo!!!! ty for reminder!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well they sure showed that Liz shouldn’t be messed with. I don’t normally like that sort of show but I have to confess that I enjoyed that. Quite cathartic for her (and the viewers).

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I haven't been able to watch the show for a while and I'm out of the loop with the Tom storyline. I do recall he had a piece of luggage with bones in it? I didn't realize he had gotten killed. And so I didn't get to watch last night's show from the beginning and when I turned in, it appeared that Liz was giving Agnes to another woman...can someone fill me in on this scene?

Overall, the portion of last night's show I watched was done well. Liz was amazing at how she handled those hit men. I'm hooked once again into this show.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Liz gave Agnes to Tom’s Mom, Scotty. She was on Blacklist:redemption.... and had attacked the wedding before she found out Tom was her son in the spinoff...

Happygal

11-15-2004

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
Some more good music - “No Roots” by Alice Merton

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, January 05, 2018 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Thanks Legal!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, January 05, 2018 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I liked that Keen named her dog after Kate (AKA "Mr Kaplan").

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, January 05, 2018 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - I didn't pick up on that but that's nice!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, January 05, 2018 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sanfran I did too! Kate protected her and then the dog did. I hate they killed the dog...i can watch a doz ppl get killed no prob but any animals and I FF thru

i liked this ep, bad ass Liz is great!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, this was a good episode. Liz has her spunk back and it ready to kick butt. I'm mad about the dog too! And I'm not happy this show is on at 7pm. Why? Wasn't it usually on later? Thank goodness I upgraded my DVR so I can record more than two shows at a time. Too many things on at the same time! Plus, I think Blacklist is pretty violent. It doesn't belong in the first primetime hour.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I know! this isnt an 8 pm show!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyn

08-06-2002

Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Liz is definitely in a very dark place right now...

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Just curious about something.

Red was able to "liberate" (steal) millions of dollars of currency that the US government denies ever minting. They were silver certificates in denomination of $1,000 (or was it $10,000?). At the end of the episode Red said he was going to make a ridiculously big offer on some property or something in Italy (I think).

My question: If the US government denies that this currency was ever minted and claims that these bills are all counterfeit, how does it have any value at all?

Seems to me that if it's not recognized as legitimate currency and backed up by the US government, it's basically just "play money".

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am LOVING this new and badass Lizzie!!!

Sanfran, you know our Red will have an insider at a bank that will make it all work out :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Lizzie is scary!

Mack

07-22-2002

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
I was wondering the same as Sanfran but also kind of figured Red would have the connections to “launder” the money. Maybe of some interest is some 20 years ago a friend of mine wanted to give his wife a $1,000 note for her birthday. He had the funds so that wasn’t an issue but his bank refused. They said that while large denomination bills existed they weren’t for public use and were only for large cash transfers between major banks. He took it to the highest level he could and since we were working and living in the DC area he even talked to the Federal Reserve and got the same answer. Personally I kind of figured nowadays large bank to bank transfers are handled electronically and that the super large bank notes were basically obsolete.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Ok, I have to admit that I cried at the end - something I very rarely do. Amir Arison was pretty goshdarn good tonight! I love when you get so caught up in what's going on, you forget you're watching tv

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I did too!! I loved how he saved her, I also loved they didnt have her hand move when the ring went on. That would have cheapened the moment. I cant wait until she comes out of the coma...but I wonder if she will have amnesia and their love affair will have to start all over.

what is in that duffle bag!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy, IIRC, it's a set of dug up bones, but we don't know who they came from. Again, this is fuzzy in my memory, but it seems like they were dug up near the house that Liz Keen grew up in, where her Russian spy mother and Dr Kaplan lived. They used to be in the old suitcase they were buried in but were transferred to the duffel by Garvy or someone else...

This show is so convoluted, I may have mixed that scene up with others ones in my head. :-)

Lyn

08-06-2002

Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
And Blacklist has been renewed! (Doing my Happy Dance)

Exactly, Pamy...having her hand move at the end would have ruined the whole thing.

I have a fuzzy memory of something in that neighbourhood too, Sanfranjoshfan

Looking forward to the finale this week

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, yes, you jogged my memory!!
I hope we find out in the finale because Im tired of waiting for that storyline to end