TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 11, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 11, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I hate that.... Griffin yelled at her that she lied, and Nell confessed that she wants to have Carly be their primary person for the baby if something happens to them.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha! Thanks Dipo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Was this the issue, LMAO....
KTVU @KTVU
6h6 hours ago
More
Pursuit underway of an armed parolee in an RV in the Hollywood area. Unconfirmed reports that the suspect is also wanted for kidnapping. WATCH LIVE: http://www.facebook.com/ktvu

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I think he is wrapped up with trying to find Heinrich that he hasn’t put much thought into Carly.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 4:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yes Dipo! Lol

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
That story was on our news yesterday evening.

I think that might be the first time that I've ever heard of a car chase ending w/ the suspect escaping capture. Thank goodness, though, he left the children behind and they were reunited w/ their mother.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Its also the first time I heard of a chase of an RV, that was what made me laugh.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
WTH was that creepy look Dr Creepy and Dr Griff gave to each other?

I’m pretty sure Kiki is in trouble.... this Dr is up to something

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think Griffin suspects Dr. Creepy is up to something and wants him to know that he is keeping an eye on him.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
One of the things that doesn’t make sense to me is I thought every one in his family had body guards. If so why haven’t they seen some of the stuff going on with Carly.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Does Peter know that Anna is his mother?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't think so, Lostfan.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, May 07, 2018 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don’t want any “breaking News” this week!
Can’t wait to see what Carley got Nell! 😆😵

https://instagram.com/p/BifB928HjcH/

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
It's 1:10 here and there is breaking news! Fingers crossed that it'll be over w/in the next 50 mins, so as not to mess up GH.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
On one of two days off of work and there is interruptions to the show. Anyone get to catch this episode?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
For once whatever the breaking news was it didn’t effect Los Angeles.

Actually the show was kind of boring tho

Tomorrow will pick up where yesterday left off.

Today you actually saw the bad guy side of Peter. He wants Anna to disappear while Valentine is trying to save her. Even tried to warn her but Anna didn’t want to meet him.

Nina told Sam she dropped the investigation against Peter.
Maxie thanked Lulu for her donation.

Bla 🙄

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I figure Nell's going to somehow loose her baby and take Brad's so that she can hang onto Michael.

And Come-on Jason, figure out that Nell is gaslighting Carly.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I was thinking Nell doesn’t really want the baby, just Michael.
I’m afraid she’s going to give the baby to Brad and set it up to look like “crazy” Carly did something to it.

Can’t believe Sonny is buying this crap after everything Nell did to him.
Why did he send a 3 year old and his dad out with a Nanny when he has bodyguards.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I said the same thing a while ago, Firebird, made no sense that there weren't bodyguards with Avery and the Nanny. Plus he had them keeping and eye on his Dad as well, so that story line made no sense.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't think Ava is going to be very pleased with this last stunt that Nell has pulled.

Come on, I am tired of this little game, let someone nail Nell, maybe Josyln, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
When exactly did Nell decide to turn on Ava? Clearly she is trying to frame Ava for all the bad things being done to Carly.

And if Ava is smart, she will pull Sonny and Carly aside and reveal what Nell has been doing to Carly etc.

But what would be poetic justice if it were Michael that found out what Nell is doing?

Also did you see that diabolical crazy look Nell flashed Carly when she hugged Joslyn? Yikes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Of course, now that Carly knows will she get a chance to tell Jason before someone either locks her up or puts her in the loony bin.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
knows what?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Knows that Nell has been behind all the things happening to her.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Carly will probably end up in the loony bin since everyone will think she intentionally pushed Nell down the stairs.