TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 13, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: Archive through April 13, 2018 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
April and Arizona are exiting Grey's after this season. It sort of explains why April has 'gone nuts' in the last 2 episodes.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/%e2%80%98grey%e2%80%99s-anatomy%e2%80%99-shocker-jessica-capshaw-and-sarah-drew-to-exit-abc-medical-drama-after-season-14/ar-BBK1q2H?li=BBnb7Kz

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am confused. I thought the whole show was over at the end of this season......

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Nope. Meredith signed a multi year contract. Shonda Rhimes said that the series would continue as long as Meredith wanted to do it.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Well, where the hell did I get the idea it was over??? LOL

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching a year ago.

What happened re April going nuts? I liked April & Jackson and was annoyed when they split up.

What is it with Bailey's husband? He was an anesthesiologist then decided to go back to school to be a surgeon, where he made bonehead decisions and now he is going to be a fireman or maybe a paramedic on a spin off show? Are he and Bailey divorcing?

I never cared for Arizona.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
April worked with a mom giving birth.. Arizona was her doctor but kept leaving her with April.

The husband and father of the baby was the guy April was engaged to and dumped at the alter to run off with Jackson.

In the end the woman died.

It was a stressful April centered episode.

Since then she has gone off the deep end.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That was also the episode where the 12-year old kid was shot (and later died) by the police, trying to get into his house since he forgot his key, where Jo's husband died, and where she was asked to spiritually counsel (because he took the verse about if your hand offends you (he was masturbating) cut it off) argued her about the Bible. It wasn't a great day for her.

But at least she didn't cut off anybody's ear.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
That was funny.
I just don't like Jackson and Maggie as a couple.
I have a bad feeling that Miranda might die.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Something to think about....

Jackson's mother is married to Maggie's father.

If Jackson and Maggie got married, Jackson would become Meredith's BIL because he married Meredith's sister, Maggie.

Webber married Dr Catherine Avery so he's already Jackson's stepfather...but if Jackson marries Maggie, Webber would also become Jackson's FIL.

Jackson's mother, Dr Catherine Avery, who's married to Dr Webber would also assume a second title, becoming Jackson's MIL while still being his mother.

To top it off, since Jackson would be his wife's stepbrother and also her husband, he would become his own BIL.

This would be one complicated family tree!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kind of like the song

https://www.bing.com/search?pc=SUWI&form=AMZNS2&q=i%27m+my+own+grandpa+lyrics

I'm My Own Grandpa
Willie Nelson
Now, many many years ago
When I was twenty three
I was married to a widow
Who was pretty as could be

This widow had a grown-up daughter
Had hair of red
My father fell in love with her
And soon the two were wed

This made my dad my son-in-law
And changed my very life
My daughter was my mother
'Cause she was my father's wife

To complicate the matters
Even though it brought me joy
I soon became the father
Of a bouncing baby boy

My little baby then became
A brother-in-law to dad
And so became my uncle
Though it made me very sad

For if he was my uncle
That also made him the brother
Of the widow's grown-up daughter
Who, of course, was my step-mother

I'm my own grandpa
I'm my own grandpa
It sounds funny I know
But it really is so
I'm my own grandpa

My father's wife then had a son
That kept them on the run
And he became my grandchild
For he was my daughter's son

My wife is now my mother's mother
And it makes me blue
Because, she is my wife
She's my grandmother too

I'm my own grandpa
I'm my own grandpa
It sounds funny I know
But it really is so
I'm my own grandpa

Now, if my wife is my grandmother
Then, I am her grandchild
And every time I think of it
It nearly drives me wild

For now I have become
The strangest case you ever saw
As the husband of my grandmother
I am my own grandpa

I'm my own grandpa
I'm my own grandpa
It sounds funny I know
But it really is so
I'm my own grandpa

I'm my own grandpa
I'm my own grandpa
It sounds funny I know
But it really is so
I'm my own grandpa

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have never been a huge Maggie fan.. So needy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maggie would also be stepmother to Harriet..

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 1:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey...I thought of that song when I was writing my post! I never could follow the relationship logic when I heard the song, but now seeing it in print I finally followed the whole whole damn thing. :-)

Thanks for that!

Thinking of relationships on Grey's. I just remembered that the actor who played Mer's father (or was it her stepfather?) is the actor who plays Cyrus Bean on Scandal.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 1:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Maggie would also be stepmother to Harriet.."

And then Meredith would be Harriet's aunt!

:-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 3:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson would be uncle to Zola, Bailey and Ellis...

But another family.

Like who owns the hospital?

Harper Avery,

Jackson, Meredith, Callie in trust for her daughter with Sloan, Arizona, Bailey? Alex?

And I wonder if Jackson and April had a pre-nup?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Jackson and April's divorce was litigated long ago (at least in Grey's time)...if ownership of the hospital was on the line I suspect it would have been mentioned long ago. Didn't they run off and get married anyway?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
On I know that, but the ownership has become fuzzier and fuzzier.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Meredith must own a big chunk of it because she would have gotten both her and Derek's share of the settlement, right?

Harper Avery (i.e., Jackson and his mom), probably own the largest percentage. I guess Callie and Sophia probably control the same percentage as Meredith (unless Meredith also got a settlement for Lexi's death).

Not sure Bailey owns any...but Alex controls Christina's shares. Arizona undoubtedly has a leg-sized chunk.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I would think that Meredith now has a larger share than Callie/Sophia. Mer probably has Derek and her own shares. Callie wasn't on the plane, but she got Mark's shares because he was Sophia's father. So, Mer may have double or triple, if she has Lexi's share.

But, Jackson and his mom have the most, for sure.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Meredith would have Lexie's share.

They don't address it, but in a community property state, which Washington is, April was married to Jackson.. No matter that they ran off.

Even if they settled, Harriet would have a claim.

I know this is fiction and all..

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
LMAO! "Leg-sized chunk." I see what you did there Roxip.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
You probably don't want to sit next to me at a funeral...I have a morbid sense of humor and it arises at the worst times.

Tvbarat

04-06-2018

Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvbarat a private message Print Post    
Someone special is coming to Greys

https://www.her.ie/entertainment/greys-anatomy-bringing-back-another-familiar-face-397140

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not thrilled about that return of plot line, but Teddy returning is worse.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Why was such a nice intern/love interest written out?