TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 16, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Talk (CBS): Archive through June 16, 2017 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Jeepers I am sick of Sharon Osborne! How insecure do you have to be to put down the co hosts of another talk show?! She's just nasty!

Love Aisha and her outlook on things. I wouldn't be surprised if she walked at some point. She has actual talent beyond who she's married to and could easily get other jobs. I would love to see her in a really good drama/comedy series!

Dahli

11-27-2000

Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
I think Aisha is the bright spot on this show. She really has to hold back or she'd be running circles around the rest of them

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was kind of shocked when Sharon thru that remark that Aisha is like Whoopie! Sharon can't be an easy one to work with! And why was she off for a month? She got a big welcome back and just mentioned something about a bump in the orad which made me think her cancer had come back.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think her son had another baby.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sharon had collapsed from exhaustion. I'll go find an article about it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/sharon-osbourne-collapses-from-exhaustion-taking-hiatus-from-the-talk-2015235

Sharon Osbourne is taking some much needed time off. The Talk co-host is taking a hiatus from the CBS daytime show following a scary collapse at her L.A. home on Friday, May 22.

The incident occurred when Osbourne, 62, returned from a "grueling" schedule after being in New York and Toronto last week.

"Upon her return she collapsed from mental and physical fatigue. Her doctors report that she is suffering from 'extreme exhaustion' and assessed that she most likely returned to work too soon after being hospitalized recently for pneumonia," her rep tells Us Weekly in a statement.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja! I'm glad it wasnt something worse.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I'm too, Cable. I enjoy Sharon. And like the rest of us, she's not perfect. Also, I think on the whole her health is very fragile.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I generally enjoy Sharon, too, but this past week with the Arianna Grande story, she really annoyed me. Sharon excused Arianna's disgusting behavior of licking doughnuts that were on a counter at a bakery (and later sold to unsuspecting customers) by saying "she's young, [she's 22, btw] and cute and just an itty bitty thing..." Time and time again, she went off on Justin Bieber with his bad behavior, saying "he's 21,he should be a role model, he should know better..." I'm not a Bieber fan (nor a Grande fan) but the hypocrisy - wow!! And that her behavior is somehow forgiven because she's petite and cute. OMG!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Starr, Sharon can't use age as an excuse for her behavior. That's pretty bad. I watched The Talk for the first year or two. Now Aisha and Sara are the only hosts I can tolerate. So very very rarely watch.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to hear what Sharon says about Justin Bieber being on "Lip Sync Battle" last night, and losing (!) doing Ozzy's song "Crazy Train"... LOL

Sharon has many times in the past called Justin a flash in the pan and a no talent....LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Justin deserved to win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrWLvgRS_-8

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 1:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
On November 3, Leah Remini was a guest on Howard Stern radio. You can download the day's show in many places.

Anyway, it was so interesting, and she went into detail about why she was fired from The Talk.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I am reading Sharon's autobiography. Makes my hair stand on end. I don't think I would tell a soul I was that far out of control. I really like her on the show, but I wish I hadn't learned about all her shenanigans.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
I bet last night's antics will be "The Talk" today.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/sharon-osbourne-kicks-stage-crasher-during-peoples-choice-awards-acceptance-speech-watch-w160969

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I rarely watch The Talk. Every day I do check to see who's on. I hope everyone watched today -- Susan Sarandon and Geena Davis for the 25th anniversary of Thelma and Louise. Good interview, but short. Spent only a quarter of the show with them.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I too thought it a bit short. I was surprised at Genna's personality. Not at all what I expected. I sort of wonder if she has some medical issue?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was just enjoying the show with Sharon gone and all the substitute hosts. I think they should replace Sharon with Carnie.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, March 24, 2017 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I enjoy Sharon very much. Happy she is back.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Aisha Tyler is leaving. She's too busy to do The Talk any longer. Of course he'll miss everyone terribly. She is the best of The Talk ladies. I watched part of the show today because Mandy Moore was a guest. I rarely watch otherwise. Don't like Julie Chen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know Colordeagua, she and Sheryl are the only reason I watch the show. I can put up with Julie and what's her name, don't enjoy Sharon.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, June 16, 2017 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Gee, I feel like the lone wolf here. I like all and enjoy the ladies.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, June 16, 2017 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
You're not alone. I enjoy all of their perspectives as well.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, June 16, 2017 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Your not alone Ophilia, I think they all bring something. I would say that Sheryl is my fav though. I will be sad to see Aisha go. I hope they find someone good. I watch this when I go to the gym, so its really the only afternoon tv I watch, Well that and Bold and Beautiful, Its my middle day escape.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, June 16, 2017 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Too bad Aisha is leaving. I love to hear her views on stuff. She is so smart and level headed.