TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 26, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Big Bang Theory & Young Sheldon: Archive through April 26, 2018 users admin

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I also like Zack and wish Bernie was not so mean this season, I wish they hadn't killed off Sheldon's father before BBT started, I like him on Young Sheldon and while I am at it, I love Annie Potts as Memaw and think it was bad casting whoever the old memaw is on BBT. Also time for the writers to give Stuart a break and a life.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Annie Potts is 65 and Jim Parsons 44 so I don't think that works in TBBT time while it works very well with Ian Armitage as the younger Sheldon being 9 years old.

I had wanted David Hyde Pierce to play Leonard's father as I think the physical similarities and comedy genius between David and Jim would have been a fun story bit as to why Beverly bonded with Sheldon (prior to her hatred of hubby for an affair) and Leonard and Sheldon are friends. IMO, Judd Hirsch has been the same in every role I've seen him do, a half trick pony. He was ok as Leonard's father, not my 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice.

I don't really like that the actor who played Leonard's bully is the father of the young Sheldon. If David Hyde Pierce couldn't be Leonard's father I would have liked him to be the father of the younger Sheldon.

Obviously, I would love to see David Hyde Pierce as a recurring character on TBBT.

I think it would be a hoot to have Stuart find a dollar on the ground, use it to buy a winning lottery ticket that nets him a couple million dollars after taxes.

I understand missing some of the sweetness of the early Bernadette character but I can see where living with a mama's boy man child could zap that right out of a gal.

I really like these characters and wish them happy ever afters.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Oh, I don't think Annie Potts should play memaw on TBBT, I just think it would have been nice to have someone else because TBBT memaw was mean and Young Shelson't memaw is not mean.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I am watching Young Sheldon and I have to take back what I said about Young Sheldon's memaw not being mean. Yes, she is mean. LOL

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
LazyLu, I know! I wonder if this was why Sheldon seems to enjoy scavenger hunts.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Carlpsmom, Could be, you never know with Sheldon. :-)

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
sound familiar?
Wil Wheaton wore a Star Trek uniform to a screening of Star Wars

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahaha, it was funny, I saw a pic on twitter and laughed.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If was pretty funny when he did it on the show, but it's hilarious that he did it in real life, too! LOL

Wargod

07-16-2001

Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
I laughed when I saw it on Twitter. Reminded me of a t-shirt I saw that had a dalek on it and said, "OMG it's R2D2! I loved him on Star Trek!"

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I have been a major fan of The Big Bang Theory since the first episode. I can often tell the names of the episodes, if it was an Emmy nominated or winning episode, bits of trivia, etc. My husband gave me a TBBT calendar for Christmas and January has given me pause. It is a picture of Leonard wrapped toga style in a beach towel in the laundry room. I cannot recall such a scene. Does this ring a bell for anyone?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Leonard is actually wrapped in a flag - I have this calendar. I believe it was the episode in which Sheldon is living with Amy and they are trying to divide their possessions and Leonard insists in wanting to keep the flag and wears it to the laundry room. Sheldon finds him in the laundry room and Leonard then proceeds to take off his boxers.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Yes! Now I remember, thank you Mysticlady. You are the best.

I had just said to my husband that towel looked like the apartment flag which should have jogged my memory.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Happy to help you out!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
The last episode was hilarious when Sheldon and Amy were testing their friends who would be best maid of honour and best man. lol

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
They should not have been surprised, it is not like they haven't done it many times before, if you accept a puzzle from them it should be anticipated.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Loving young Sheldon. It's really growing on me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Big Bang TheoryVerified account@bigbangtheory
4h4 hours ago
More
Sheldon's one-time enemy @wilw returns to #BigBangTheory this week, and he's got a Professor Proton guest star spot to fill. http://bit.ly/2nqc5kD

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I'm going to go scream on the roof, hahahahaha.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
He sure will be missed....

https://twitter.com/bigbangtheory/status/973789142780964864

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
My first thought at this news was of The Big Bang Theory and how much fun he must have had on it. What an amazing inspiration he was!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
That's nice. Hawking was simply the most amazing person of my generation. Despite his handicaps or maybe because of them, he lived life to the fullest.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think it is perfect casting for Jerry O'Connell to be Sheldon's big brother at the wedding, should be fun. I wonder if Sheldon's sister will be played by the same person who appeared early in the series.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Interesting. I hadn't heard that casting - very good!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG... little house on the prairie wedding dress, I am dying laughing, LOL. I've never seen so many ruffles in one dress.