TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 14, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Suits: Archive through November 14, 2017 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought of that, too, SFJF! I thought for sure that would be the piece that got Mike off, but no. Maybe they'll come back to it later.

(And I don't think Elizabeth Keene actually murdered anybody. Wasn't she framed?)

I wonder where this show will go from here. I hated that Mike went and signed that agreement without talking to Rachel first. I would have been absolutely livid, too! I just don't see how they can get past this. Could Mike be a kept on in a consultant capacity? But the firm seems pretty much decimated. That felt like more of a series finale than a season finale. Very sad.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Offtopic:

Babyjax, on Blacklist, Liz was framed for the murder of a senator using some kind of poison or something keyed to her own DNA (?) but during all the craziness going on about that, she came face to face with "Tom Connolly, the new Attorney General and key member of The Cabal". He was unarmed but he was a really bad "bad guy" and she killed him dead on the spot. Later they orchestrated a way for her to get probation for it. LOL Every time I see a good character in serious trouble on any TV show now, I think "Maybe he'll just get probation".

Here is one paragraph from a very detailed synopsis of that episode:

‘The Blacklist' Recap: Season 2 Finale, ‘Masha Rostova'

<snip>

"Liz shoots Connolly in cold blood. He falls to the floor as Cooper is talking about not losing the “good agent" he knows Liz really is. In that moment, Liz has flashes of herself as a child. It is the night of the fire and the young little girl Liz has pulled the trigger on a gun, killing someone. Liz drops her gun and Cooper say, “Run!”"

<snip>

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2015/05/14/the-blacklist-recap-season-2-finale-masha-rostova/

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Hey, it happens in real life, Like affluenza boy.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Just caught up to the end of this show on Prime. and now I have to actually watch one week at a time on USA???? Assuming it goes to Prime at the end of the season? Great show!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Premiers Tonight!

Suits‏Verified account @Suits_USA 5h5 hours ago
More
These guys mean business.

Reunite with P.S.L when Suits premieres tonight at 9/8c on @USA_Network.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
It was nice to see them all again. Wow, go Donna!!!

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Donna needs to get a love interest if they aren't going to pair her with Harvey! Also love Louis' secretary Gretchen. She needs more air time!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I may be in the minority but I don't want Harvey and Donna to get together. I like it the way it is but I agree, she needs someone. I am not liking Harvey with his doctor. I was hoping that since Mike can practice law, we would have a lot more fun scenes of Harvey and Mike winning together but they seem to be butting heads a lot.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm with you, Sportygirl! I love Gretchen and have since the minute she appeared on my TV screen!

Oxies_luv

05-13-2005

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oxies_luv a private message Print Post    
Anyone else notice that this season Rachel and Mike are not doing too many romantic scenes (compared to prior seasons)? I guess the Queen wouldn't like that.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I guess the Queen wouldn't like that."

Who is "the Queen"?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched this show in years but I believe she means HRH Elizabeth II. The actress playing Rachel is Megan Markle who has been dating Prince Harry.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Whoosh --> right over my head!

I had no idea there was a royal connection to this show...but your explanation makes perfect sense now that I've been clued in on the latest royal dating gossip. :-)

Thanks!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Oxies, I did notice that. I thought the same thing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
There seems to be more tension between Mike and Rachel this season. I keep expecting them to break up. Rumor has it that Megan wants to leave acting and do charity work full-time. Isn't that what the royals do? Hmmmmmm. . .

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, August 18, 2017 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
wouldn't it be better to kill her off then instead of to break then up? then they could have another tragedy in Mike's life.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That might be too heavy for this show. They've never killed off a main character before. This is not Game of Thrones!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
lots of shows, including comedies have killed off characters, and they killed off Mikes Grandmother who was in the show a lot the first year, and talked about how his parents died a lot.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 21, 2017 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just don't see them killing off Rachel, but you never know.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, August 21, 2017 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They could kill her off and the case of her death be a season's worth of shows. Or they could have her leave Mike because of his not always being truthful and going to work for her dad or another firm somewhere far away. (Like England, he he)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 13, 2017 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Based on who she is involved with in real life, this doesn't shock me, LOL....

Michael Ausiello‏Verified account @MichaelAusiello
#Suits Shocker: Patrick J. Adams and Meghan Markle Poised to Exit http://tvline.com/2017/11/13/suits-patrick-adams-leaving-season-8-mike/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That makes no sense. The whole premise of the show revolves around Mike and his photographic memory. It won't be the same show without them.

My DH says, "They'll have to change the name of the show to 'Suit.'"

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I am not shocked that she is leaving but for Patrick to leave too, nope, not having it! It is all about Mike and Harvey. Maybe they should just shut the show down then.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I could see how they could get rid of Rachel without killing her off. Maybe Mike will get a case that if he wins, would help some victims in a huge way and it will right a huge wrong....and what if that "win" would also totally destroy the career and reputation of Rachel's father?

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Harvey without Mike, I just cannot see it. I think the show will shut down.