TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 14, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through April 14, 2018 users admin

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Monday, April 09, 2018 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
I never liked Eugene, but I really hate the way he was talking to the woman who took his meal order. "My brow will be in need of wiping." What a jerk. I hope Eugene gets killed off. I don't see much of a future for him.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 09, 2018 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree with all of you. I thought this was one of the better eps this season. I didnt see the double cross coming!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 09, 2018 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The finale is extended after all. Schedule for Sunday is:

Walking Dead S8 finale 9-10.10pm
Fear TD S4 premiere 10.10-11.17pm
Talking Dead 11.17pm-12.17am

They're also marathoning TWD s8 all day Sunday, before the finale.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Big whoop! Extended a whole 10 min.... pffft

Haven’t past finales been 1 1/2 - 2 hrs

It’s because they want to do the fear show right after.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I'd bet that 8 minutes of the "extra 10 minutes" is just "extra commercials".

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
You said it Sanfran! Ugh

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, that timeline is a work of art!!! ty so much!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pamy, I keep thinking one day I'll combine the two (TWD and FearTWD) into something more manageable but then I look at how long it is already and just don't know where to start!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Kitt, send a copy of your timeline to Chris Hardwicke....he just might invite you to be on TD! :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ooohh great idea!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Errr no, that would involve talking to humans and pretending I had normal social skills ;).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think we should nom Kitt for the next best TWD fan contest. :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Errr no, that would involve talking to humans and pretending I had normal social skills ;)."

Just show up as a walker and when Chris asks you a question, just snarl and hand over the pertinent pages of your timeline that answers it! You'll be a huge hit! :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LMAO!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Now that would suit me just fine!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Do it!

Okay now everyone chime in:

Do it, Kitt! Do it, Kitt! Do it, Kitt! Do it, Kitt! Do it, Kitt!

:-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Do it Kitt!!!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Do it Kitt!!

Love your timelines...thank you SO much for doing them!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Do it, Kitt!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lol, noooooooo, it would be my worst nightmare! Even meeting the delightful Chris Hardwick would not make it worthwhile, but I do appreciate the encouragement!

You're welcome, Egbok :-).

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
LOL

Seriously, Kitt, I know exactly what you mean....my fear of public speaking is probably worse than my fear of spiders (but I like snakes - go figure). I used to just take a Fail when we had oral book reports in high school English class because I was like a deer frozen in the headlights when standing in front of the class trying to tell them something.

You could still send Hardwick your timeline without making a personal appearance, though...unless you have copyright issues with sharing it publicly on TV. I think Hardwicke and guests would find it fascinating since timeline questions do pop up a lot on TD. Heck, Yvette Nicole Brown would totally flip out over it!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
After this season of Fear (assuming Morgan moves to Fear immediately after this season of TWD, which seems like how they're doing it from the trailers) I will try to combine the two stories timelines into one, and if it all flows nicely then maybe I'll email it to him. I really have to cut out a lot of the background stuff that seems so relevant at the time, but isn't so important when the story moved on.

Like the hospital story with the docs and Beth, which I have pages on in my notes, but now could probably be summed up with "evil doc captures Beth, uses her for slave labour, gang try to rescue her, evil doc shoots her, RIP Beth."

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I saw a promo yesterday that confused me.

It was talking about Morgan going to Fear, and said he uses the knowledge he gained with Rick ....

I thought I understood that Fear was still pre-Walking Dead time?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Fear is going to do a time jump

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah I think from the previews they have jumped Fear forward about 2.5 years (or more if Morgan takes a while to go West) to get to TWD time.

The only other place (if there isn't a time jump) is the time between leaving Rick in their home town (TWD season 1) and the "Clear" episode where Rick finds him all crazy after Duane was killed, and there was a trailer earlier today that only showed clips from there and made me wonder if just possibly we were right when we were talking about it being back then... but Morgan mentions a big war, and that's presumably the everyone vs Negan war we're currently having.

My pet theory is they're planning to have next season of TWD (next year) and this coming season of FearTWD as the last of each, with Fear ending in some community and then next season of TWD having our main guys ending up there too. So the last episode(s) of TWD will be be the characters of the two series together.