TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 26, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 26, 2018 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Poor Gabe

And, where was Rick?

This kid annoys me more than Carl, oh please TWD don’t keep him around

I thought it was a pretty boring show tonight 🙄

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I'm hanging in there... just like I did with LOST.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure the little kid who pays Henry is a very good actor, or maybe just doesn't receive good direction, but he's no young Carl, that's for sure. I hope his story was just there to help Morgan's story, and soon Henry will go with the other kids.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I hope your right Kitt. He’s horrible.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Terolyn, LOL!!

why would someone put keys and a map in a piggy bank...that was a far fetched scene, imo

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Just popped in to say I enjoyed this last episode as finally there is story building, not just slaughter and carnage I usually fast forward through. I enjoyed the Gabriel story and learning more about Hilltop.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Midge and ..... hahaha! Dumb and dumber 🤣😂

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Hilda! ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Seeing Rick and Negan together was weird. Negan was trying to save face it seemed--making deals with Rick, trying to get him to give in. But is that man indestructible or what?! Falling great distances, being overwhelmed by zombies, and getting Lucille stolen!! What Rick couldnt do Garbage Lady had no trouble getting Negan.
And where in the world did that odd woman and 2 sidekicks come from? And how did they survive so well with all the zombies and evil humans about???

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It'll be very unbeievable if they have some big compound and hadn't yet been found by the Saviours, who scout everywhere and have 1000s of members. But perhaps they're a small group in some rural place that just didn't look like much from the entrance. But even travelling on the road around there would be dangerous.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow! Has it really been that long since she was told to stare at the flowers? 😆

https://instagram.com/p/Bgi4eV4HTvf/

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hard to tell how old she is with all that makeup. <grumble grumble> :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
beautiful!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Thanks for sharing Lostfan. "Lizzie" is a beauty.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don’t know exactly how long it’s been since Maggie became pregnant...... but I do know she most definitely SHOULD be showing a lot.

did they nix the storyline for her to be pregnant?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think it's only been a month since Glenn was killed so she wouldnt be showing that much. They age Judith faster than any other storyline LOL

tonite's ep was the best one in a long time!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
In my timeline Maggie told Aaron she was pregnant on August 7th, and that was the first we heard about it, so maybe she'd missed a period by a good chunk. It's now around November 8th so she's 3-4 months along.

As far as we know, she's still pregnant. They give her baggy tops not tight t-shirts, but there doesn't appear to be a bump.

So is Tara going to turn or not? She was hit with an arrow, so it would be a deep cut, so she should be turning at the same speed as the others, but seems ok for now.

To be honest I wouldn't miss her...

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
And it’s always a crappy deal to force us to wait till first commercial break of this new show. I think it was 10-15 min in which forces TWD fans to watch the show

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Hope something bad happened to that little gun happy brat. Ugh 😃

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If something happens to Henry, then that will make Morgan leave for sure.

There was an extended trailer for FearTWD in one of the breaks of TWD, and it was pretty good. Different, compared to old FearTWD, but good.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 26, 2018 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I really hope they are setting it up for Morgan to go off on his own rather than being killed off. Only 3 episodes left 😔

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 26, 2018 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't think Tara is going to turn. The others all had high fevers (and they talked about this in the show), and Tara doesn't even appear to be ill.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 26, 2018 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
After they stopped the walkers in the big house, I'm pretty sure I heard Daryl (maybe it was someone else) say "they did something to the weapons" and went on to say something like "'almost' everyone who was cut or scratched got sick". The key word that struck me was "almost".

It does make one wonder why all the people we've seen get walker juice in their mouths and eyes over the past 8 seasons didn't get sick! :-)

I dont think it really matters, though. The actual disease is just the McGuffin anyhow....the show is about the characters, not the disease.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 26, 2018 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, or the people that smeared it all over them?

It makes me recall a theory that I read once that rather than a disease being transmitted from the bite, people die from all the mad infection they get when they get bit by something badly decaying. That goes hand in hand with the theory that they are all already infected. So regardless of how they die, they come back as walkers.

Makes sense to me.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 26, 2018 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think that's actually the most common belief about it, that a walker bite is so nasty it's like a mega-human bite (which are meant to have an abnormally high chance of going septic compared to say a dog bite) that the chance of getting over it without the proper medical intervention that's not available to them now, that they always die of it. And then because they die they turn.

So the same applies when gunk from walkers gets into deep cuts, all that infection going straight to the blood stream and they can't get over it. Smothering yourself in it would be safe if you don't have broken skin, or only have small cuts where less gets into the blood stream.