TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 28, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through March 28, 2018 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I actually remember a discussion where someone was asking Thomas why he would go to NY even though Caroline lied. And I remember the answer being something like whether she lied or not, it was still the right thing to do. It was still right to try to be a family with Caroline and the baby.

So as far as my memory, yes, history was changed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, I knew it....he didn't sign the papers.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
So, to me, that rules Justin out as a suspect. I think if he'd been the shooter, he'd first have made sure the doc was signed, and second he'd have removed the doc from the house after shooting Bill... but that's probably too logical for a soap shooting. :-)

I missed a lot of last week. What is Thomas's reason for being in town? Have he and Caroline split up? Is he trying to reconcile w/ Sally?

Oh, b-t-w, was Bill shot w/ his own golden gun? Lol, and, if so, we're sure he didn't accidently shoot himself, right? :-)

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
So, now Caroline is in town and looks like a prime suspect.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
No BnB until Monday because of basketball.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I hate March Madness!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
grrrr

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Emmy announcements right now....

Eric is nominated for best actor for the Daytime Emmys.

Steffy for Supporting actress.

and Maya's little sister Nicole for Younger actress.

And that's it as far acting. A little embarrassing that not one even person from BnB got nominated in the categories of Best Actress, Best supporting Actor, or Best Younger Actor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, how can the detective even believe Bill. How can Bill see who shot him when he was looking out the door and is shot in the back, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just read that Sally and the whole Spectra gang are leaving the show :-(

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whoa, Justin is acting more creepy than normal and now they are throwing the fashion writer in the mix. I still vote for Pam as the shooter.

Not surprising that The Spectra gang is leaving, I wish they would stay because I liked that storyline. But as soon as Thomas came back for Sally I figured they would be leaving.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Not happy about the Spectra’s leaving. I guess that leaves us with just Forresters, Spencer’s and Logan’s.
Should keep things interesting not.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't get to see very much of Friday's show because it was pre-empted. Are they still trying to make us think Caroline did? Or is she ruled out by now?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Nothing about Caroline. They arrested Ridge and mostly showed people’s reaction to that.
Liam and Brooke both confronted Bill because they think he is lying.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think it's Ridge, but the way he's acting makes me think Sheila told him she did it when she whispered in his ear the other day. That doesn't mean she did do it... but I think she told him he did.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think it’s Ridge either. He would not have shot him in the back.
They kept showing Sheila and her creepy smile face so probably not her either. 🤪

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 26, 2018 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That ending today was weird. It seemed like Liam was remembering seeing Bill propose to Steffy. I guess it was Liam that day where the camera view looked like someone peeking in. The bonk on the head made him remember.

Maybe Liam did shoot him. Maybe he followed Bill home, shot him, and came right back to the beach house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 26, 2018 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Too bad he didn't remember a bunch of other things, like when Steffy slept with Wyatt when he was on that flight to Australia.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 26, 2018 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
When he started acting funny after he bumped his head today, that's what I thought he was going to remember! (Wyatt and Steffy)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 26, 2018 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It did look like he remembered seeing them together.

Has he been blacking out and doing weird things and not remembering all this time, since the first brain injury?? Otherwise why wouldn't he remember?

And he was really weird when he arrived at Steffy's just after the shooting, like he'd woken up from a blackout.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh Liam!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I found this cool video today. It's time lapse of the building of some of the sets. Forrester Creations and the Forrester Mansion. It's funny how close they are together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kIJYrkmgF0

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Liam is either physic or he is the shooter, LOL, or he has a brain tumor that is making him do crazy things and he has been "asleep" all this time since his brain injury.

But I have to say my money is still on Pam, diminished capacity from being off her meds and Bill drops the charges against her so she just gets probation.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Of course Liam would be better off with Hope, they have the same values unlike Steffy.