TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Sci-Fi Show Discussion: Archive through September 02, 2017 users admin

Wargod

07-16-2001

Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Dangit, besides Doctor Who, I can add Sharnado to shows/movies I miss by cutting cable. I'll have to wait and see if the pop up on Netflix or Amazon Primr.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well this one is pretty far-fetched, LMAO, but I have to admit Ian Zierling really commits to his role.

Tara is still really awful.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG>....it is to be continued, I think next Saturday night.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dipo, they mean continued next year for "Sharknado 6".

I loved Fabio cast as the Pope! LOL
And just as I said out loud "I miss the chainsaw", Fabio gives him a fancy new one....haha

Kittystj

08-10-2001

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittystj a private message Print Post    
Clay Aiken was hilarious as Llewelyn..Reminded me of Q from the Bond movies. 😂

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
This is the first one that I've watched and I have y'all to thank for that.

Pretty funny though.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
apparently I missed out on a new game, besides naming the cameos, which I fail at unbelievably, I Have no facial recognition inme, there is a where did that dialogue line come from. Besides the over the top you can't miss in things like the Indiana Jones stuff, most of the dialogue is taken from movies and TV.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I wasn't sure Naja....I thought it was weird to be hyping it for Saturday night so I didn't know if it would be an encore shoring or the rest of #6.

Sadiesmom, I am bad at it too...I know they are supposed to be someone I will recognize but I need them to wear name plates, LOL.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well I looked up Clay Aiken. I was pretty sure it was him but not 100%.

(Nice to see him getting some quality work in entertainment. )

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Who was the woman in the lab coat that was Clay's assistant or co-worker?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I found out myself. It was Samantha Fox. I remember her mostly from some hit songs she had in the 80s, but she did go on to do a lot of other stuff.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 1:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I was shocked when I finally recognized Olivia Newton John. The last thing I remember seeing her in was "Sordid Lives: The Series" but that was around a decade ago. I didn't realize it was her until her scene was almost over.

Btw, if you missed her, she was the mother of the "makeover" duo who fixed up April and gave her new parts and pink hair!

Olivia Newton-John
olivia
(Image taken from the movie that aired)

And I couldn't figure out who the Queen of England was until I saw the credits and I was gobsmacked...It was Charo!

Charo
charo
(Image taken from the movie that aired)

I think Charo has had "some" (AKA a HUGE amount of) work done. (Of course I mainly remember her from TV talk shows and variety shows in the 70s...which was...uh...over 40 years ago!)

There were lots of people who seemed to be celebs doing cameos but I had no idea who most of them were. I did like seeing that mean and nasty reality show dance teacher getting her head bitten off. :-) I think she's in prison for tax fraud or something now.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought those were 2 of the easier ones to recognize. Charo was just on Dancing with Stars, so she was pretty fresh in my memory.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I thought that Olivia Newton John looked so much better than her daughter Chloe who seems to be addicted to plastic surgery and anorexia.

she is only 31 but has serious, dangerous body image problems.
Olivia is 70, she is not going to look like teen anymore.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Canadians! Star Trek Discovery starts September 24 on Space! No unobtainable CBS on demand for us! Yea! Can you tell I'm looking forward to it?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That is great news!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
jealous!

After so many false starts it actually sounds good now, but I'm not paying for it when I don't use All Access for anything else.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Totally get that. I'm waiting for Game of Thrones to finish up and then get HBO for a month to watch it and other shows on demand. Cost $20 but I'll binge on a bunch of things and movies.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's a good trick. I did find something from Hulu (11.23.63 Stephen King miniseries) on dvd at my library, so maybe CBS will do that too. Or possibly it will air on regular CBS after a delay.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the head's-up, Jasper, that's awesome.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
anyone elses think that both Killjoys and dark matter are getting way too dark? Well one is over until next summer and the other one will be shortly, so I guess I will have to wait in great pain to see how they turn out.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I gave up on Killjoys, but Dark Matter is in that dangerous territory where they can just undo things that aren't convenient by having them carried out by the alternate versions. I'm only half paying attention now but hubby has stuck with it.

I liked the episode where they played house a lot though.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And I've just read Dark Matter is cancelled!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
NO! but the black ships! the inky aliens they left so many cliff hangers. don't tell me that Killjoys has been cancelled as well, they are in the green.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Killjoys renewed for two more final seasons. So they know to mange the storyline to wrap it up in time.