TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 08, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: Archive through March 08, 2018 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season premiere is tonight and last season left us on a cliffhanger. A truck smashed into both black vans with some of the crew in them. The previews say someone won't make it.

Here's everyone that I think was in the vans.

JJ
Rossi
Prentiss
Lewis (Aisha)
Alvez
Walker

I hope it's Lewis, but I bet it's Walker.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I know who it is. Can I post? Also, a cast member from Beyond Borders will be joining this crew.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I saw that (about the new cast member).

You can post who was killed in spoiler tags. I didn't look it up because I didn't want to know yet.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
For the life of me, I can't remember how to do a spoiler tag since I stay in the Bachelor/ette and Survivor spoiler pages so we don't need to do a spoiler tag.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I would love to know!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's on now in the east, Dipo. You don't have long to wait.

Person who was killed tonight:
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
I was right in my guess above. It was Walker.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The actor was fired and tweeted about it.. I didn't know that but some people did.

Scratch is finally dead.

Hotch isn't returnine. He and son are out of protective custody but he wants to be a dad.

Reid's hair looked better.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Scratch is dead.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight was such a fun episode. It's the first episode where I actually learned to like Aisha being on the show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I recorded it because I like to watch it during the day on the weekends (I know it's weird but this show can be too creepy to watch at night).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Lexiegirl, I do the same thing...it scares me to watch it in the dark, hahahahaha.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It wasn't scary or creepy last night. It was about nutty conspiracy theorists near Roswell.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That's awesome Naja. I like those kind of shows. Sometimes CM is too dark and needs to "lighten" it up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I wish there was some sort of measurement they could put on the shows so I would know when I can watch them in real time, LOL.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was a good episode, for above reasons.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I watched it last night. It was a very good episode.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Smack in the middle of tonight's show, the show started all over from the beginning. Did that happen for anybody else?

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I will let you know right after the amazing race and I start watching. Pacific time here.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I see the east coast showing, so I hope they fixed it for your showing.

eta: at least twice they restarted it from the beginning, but fixed it within a few minutes each time. I'll have to rewatch in on-demand tomorrow to see if I missed any, and I'm sure I did.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That's very strange because there was nothing wrong with my recording of CM.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
My recording was fine. I believe Naja and I live in the same metro area. Maybe a glitch with whatever cable company?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I get so uncomfortable when a girlfriend or boyfriend gets involved on this show like tonight. I feel like we just know at some point in the future Alvez' new girlfriend is going to die or at least be the target of one of the nutcases.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
How the heck are they going to get out of this mess? I was hoping it was Barnes that was going to get shot. That woman is so horrible. I wonder who the boss is that she gets whatever she wants? That was certainly a little fishy that Barnes had already gotten the surveillance video to him and he ruled against the team. To me it was obvious that Barnes was being reckless.

I can't even imagine where this is all going, but it's interesting.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't like this storyline at all.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh I am enjoying it.