TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 05, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: Archive through February 05, 2018 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The actress playing Amelia was pregnant. But, I don't remember her being pregnant on the show either. I do remember that she was adamant about not wanting kids.... due to some medical issue or something. But, I may have her confused with someone else....

I wouldn't like Owen and Mer together either. But, they seem to have limited male characters to pair up with all the female characters on the show.

I was thinking the same about Megan and back pay.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Ooh, wouldn't it be awful if they brought in Jo's ex (that Glee butt chin guy) and Meredith got involved with him and he blackmailed Jo and Alex into not letting Meredith know about his abusive past?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Woops. I really thought Amelia was pregnant. I did a little research and discovered why I thought that. I remembered a situation from a 2016 episode but forgot how it turned out!

Maybe I nodded off for a few minutes during that episode...or maybe I'm just batshit crazy.

Anyhow....

From a year ago (Oct 20, 2016):

Grey's Anatomy: Is Amelia Pregnant?

"On Thursday's Grey's Anatomy, Amelia (Caterina Scorsone) spent much of the episode spreading the good news that she was pregnant. The only problem? She hadn't actually confirmed that she was, or told Owen (Kevin McKidd) her maybe-news."

<snip>

"But in the end, it all wasn't meant to be after all. Amelia decides to give Owen a pregnancy test as a present of sorts, so that they can take it and see the results together. And it comes back negative. (Both Scorsone and Grey's creator Shonda Rhimes have repeatedly said that Scorsone's real-life pregnancy would not be written into this season of the show, so fans who took those announcements at face-value probably saw this twist coming.)"

http://www.tvguide.com/news/greys-anatomy-recap-amelia-pregnant/

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
And I was thinking that perhaps she had lost a baby because I remembered something like that too...maybe I was dozing through the episode too!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I hope this upcoming 300th episode is half as good as the cast says it is. Looking forward to a bit of nostalgia as the cast members remember the ones they started out with!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I can't believe they'll have done 300 episodes.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I still like this show after 300 episodes. Sometimes, I get bored with a show and stop watching. It has never happened with this one, although it came close with the Izzy nonsense. Alex has always been my favorite character on the show. Rough edges with a heart of gold.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
For some reason Izzy was a particular favorite character of mine...although they took her in weird places (probably because she and Shondra didn't get along). I liked the fact that she worked herself up from nothing to achieve her dream...kind of like Jo when you think about it. Alex has come a very long way.

This is still must-see TV at my house. My college-aged daughter has grown up with it and has gone back several times to Netflix and rewatched it from the beginning. She has also made all her friends watch it and now they are all hooked...LOL!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I still love it.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I still love it too.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I liked Izzy as well, though I understand she wasn’t popular with most viewers at the end.

When shows are on this long, they have a memorable history that longtime viewers can appreciate.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
To me, it seemed like 'Izzy's Story' took over the entire series at times, pushing all the other stories to the side. George bugged me too. I always wanted to yell at him because he was so annoying.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
George was so wishy-washy which drove me crazy!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I still love Grey's and it's one of the few shows I schedule time to watch live, and not on demand or dvr. Looking forward to tonight's episode!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Hurrah for Meredith! She has achieved the level of professional acclaim that takes her out of the shadows of both her mother and her husband.

Loved how they wove the stories of past doctors into the present...that woman who was "Christina" was spot on! I also loved how Alex told Jo his mental image of how Izzy is now and how he doesn't want to change the way he sees her in his mind by finding out the reality. He truly has left her in the past.

And of course the best thing was Christina calling at the end!

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Christina moves to Switzerland in order to win an Avery, but Mer is too busy to attend?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I' read something about The actress that plays Meredith <99> On another note, I saw her on The Chew and she looks pregnant.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Shonda Rimes said that the show will continue until Meredith decides she wants to leave the show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Didn't she just have a baby in the last year or so (in real life)?

I saw the same interview. Haven't they said they will each leave at the same time?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I was wrong after watching it all it was just a poor choice of what she was wearing. Once she can out from behind the counter she was thin. She said she's had 3 kids in the time she's been on Greys.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 17, 2017 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I truly dislike mid-season cliffhangers!

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Finally a great Miranda episode. With all the flashbacks, I was afraid she was being written off the show. Instead her husband was moving on to his own show.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I was worried about that too!! Especially with her husband moving on . So glad that didn’t happen. I wonder if we will see her on his show?

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Maybe April will finally marry her EMT & they can be on both shows. LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Great ep about Bailey.