TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 24, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 24, 2018 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Same here Dipo!

So can someone please tell me what happened between Nell making the prank call to Carley untill just before Diane got the call at Carleys and left.

I missed so much. I really appreciate it.
I don’t know how or why Nell was at the diner when Mike was there, was it planned etc.

Thanks

Ps Dipo, all I saw was Nell make the call to Michael that Mike was at the diner.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Interrupted here too.
I don’t think it was planned by Nell but she did see it as a way to get to Michael, so she called.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, February 16, 2018 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think Drew just might find a way to take out Jason to get his memory 😱

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, February 16, 2018 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think Drew could take out Jason on his best day.
I do think if Drew continues to be hostile to Jason, Sam will see him in a different light.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
It should have read “ just might try” if course Drew couldn’t talked out “Stone Cold” 😆

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was in the break room a few minutes ago and GH was on...poor younger actors wanting to break into soap operas - it is never going to happen! These actors stay on these shows for decades - I haven't watched and yet I recognized Anna, Jason, Sam, Ned, Dorian - (Ned sure hasn't aged well) - amazing staying power!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well a few have left and I see them on Hallmark Channel movies a lot, LOL....not necessarily GH ones but others.

And back in the day the soap opera "stars" were all over Matlock and other shows like that. I crack up when I see them in reruns, they were so young, especially Genie Francis.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
You just know Alexa is going jump off the wagon and drown herself in booze ..... had to see this one coming

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Hmmm I wonder .... do you think this baby that Brad wants to adopt is really Nell’s baby? I mean Nell has been very secretive about her plans for Carly and the mother wants to know everything about brad and Lucas but wants to remain anonymous..... Lucas IS Carly’s brother ..... 😬🤔

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 1:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I don’t know what Nell is up to but I’m concerned that Maxie and her are pregnant at the same time.
They always mess with the babies so this can’t be good.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I am concerned about Heinrich getting close to Maxie

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Nell is barely pregnant compared to maxi. Seems a little early for Nell to be in this class.

I don’t get why Maxi has an issue with Nell, did they have a confrontation before? I must have missed something

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was reading somewhere that of course, people think at some point there will be a baby switch but what if it is Maxi who ends up with Nell's baby because something happens to her baby? Everyone assumes it would be Nell switching babies but what if Peter does it to atone for Nathan not being there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And a third baby???? Could Maxie be the secret Mommy, in her crazy state, not wanting to keep a reminder of Nathan?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What does that mean Dipo? Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well apparently Brad and what;s his name are adopting but Nora says the Mom was a semi -open adoption. She wants to know everything about them but they get to know nothing about her. So she could just drop into their lives at anytime.

So either Maxi has gone nuts and is going to somehow give her baby away or there is a third mystery baby entering the picture.

So who know who will end up with the correct baby between, Maxi, Nell and Mystery Mom.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow! I didn’t think of that Dipo, Maxi is crazy buts right now, especially knowing that the baby is related to Faison. but also wouldn’t Alexa’s know who the real Mom is?

I want Nells baby to die (I can say that because there is no real baby) haha

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Interesting . But Maxie already knows who Brad and the Dr are
Why would she need to know stuff about them.

I don’t want any baby to die even if they are not real.

But for sure something will happen with the babies because no child will be born in the soap world normally.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Maybe Nell plans on giving up her baby ....:

How do Nell and Maxi know each other?

Are they hiking Kiki up with the creepy Dr? Wth

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HE was creepy with her before he started dating Nora, and then he seemed normal so I hope they are't turning him creepy again.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Who’s Nora? Lol

Do you mean Alexes?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, hahahahaha, yes I meant Alexis.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This makes me very happy!!! Via Soap Central spoilers

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Nelle grows desperate as she sees her plans begin to unravel

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Nell was the one who sold the story on ask man landers to the tabloids.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, thanks firebird