TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 01, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Timeless: Archive through February 01, 2017 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching the Abraham Lincoln episode. I had trouble watching, knowing what was going to happen. I just hope they never go back to watch JFK's assassination. That would devastate me, since I remember it from when I was a little girl. I always cry thru anything about JFK. So sad.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Smokey stated:
Reading all your thoughts got me thinking in several different directions. Maybe Lucy is engaged to Visknic. Maybe she was his wife and mother of his child who he supposedly killed. Maybe too far fetched.

Not too far fetched, Smokey. I also thought he may be the fiancé; however, your second idea is very interesting also.

So far, I'm really liking this show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I recorded this week's episode and was looking forward to everyone's thoughts about it this show (I'm not that worried about being spoiled).

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure there's much to say! I enjoyed it. Love Vegas, love the mini-history lesson. I was wracking my brain trying to figure out where I'd seen the mistress before. It was on Revenge.
I'm bummed about the telegram. I want him to keep trying.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, October 21, 2016 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I really enjoy this show, which concerns me because the shows I really enjoy don't seem to last long. I hope this is an exception!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
As soon as she said she was Judith Campbell, I knew exactly who she was. That was part of the whole JFK assassination story: Judith Campbell and Giancano, the mafia head. I was in 2nd grade in Sept. 1962.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 11, 2016 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Was there a new episode this week? My DVR didn't record anything.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 11, 2016 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nothing new for a couple of weeks, but this coming Monday's episode is new and called "The Watergate Tape!"

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, November 11, 2016 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I wish they would't just go to major points in history...Hindenburg, Lincoln assassination, Alamo, Nazis...

History could totally change on a normal, uneventful day in a small town in the midwest if someone went back in time and killed the parents of an important figure in the present. It could be very interesting seeing how a small change in the past could snowball into a global one decades down the road.

It's almost getting campy now. In every episode Lucy gets a brand new vintage dress and they save the world within 24 hours. They come back and there's a school named after Lucy or her sister is gone.

When are they going to come home to find WW3 in full swing or a global polio epidemic or even something stupid like the fashion of the 1980s not making an appearance until 2010 or so? I'd love to see her get out of the capsule in the present and be startled that all the women in the lab have big shoulder pads and even bigger hair! :-)

Coming back to the present and seeing a ban on all TV and media and cell phones would be interesting, too.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 11, 2016 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think the writers understand the enormities of changing history. In reality the very first time they went back they would come back to a warehouse being used for something entirely different, in a world where the technology they are using doesn't exist, or exists in a similar form but in some other lab elsewhere. And that would be the end of the time travel show.

So I guess they just have to ignore that and so do we, and accept that it's a fun show with pretty people doing something exciting for a few minutes.

But I will lose patience if they don't very soon at least tell us the audience what Flynn is doing, even if the show people don't find out.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 11, 2016 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree with you there Kitt. The whole Flynn thing is confusing me. What is he doing? And what is his connection to Lucy?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, November 11, 2016 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
As it's going, I'd expect them to show up in Dallas 1963, and maybe the day we dropped the A-bomb, and Three Mile Island, Bay of Pigs, Revolutionary war, etc...

I guess I was just hoping for something more unpredictable.

I'd love them to somehow wind up in the future! A single year ahead or 50 years....that could make for an exciting dramatic story arc.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I guess I was wrong about her father but it still seems rather set up to me.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Good winter finale last night.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Loved how Rufus saved the day.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Excellent winter finale last night. I really want to believe that Flynn is a good guy and the reason he wants to change history is so his wife and daughter aren't killed. (Plus Goran is easy on the eyes)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying this show a lot. I want Flynn to be a good guy too. ANd I'd love to see them mess up the Future, like Back to t he Future, and then have to go back to the same time period and undo the damage they'd done. So much potential in a story like this.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's so hard for me to think of Flynn as a good guy because his looks are so similar to that drug company CEO, Martin Shkreli, who raised cancer drug prices by 4000% just because he could. (he's headed for jail now for something else)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I hope he's good too. He has a nasty way of going about things but Rittenhouse seems to be the bad guys. But you never know.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Do we know when this starts again?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
According to Timeless' FB page, they will be back January 16.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I accidentally deleted it from scheduled shows and my cable company doesn't let you schedule unless a program is pretty close up on the schedule.

But that seems close enough.. last time I tried it just gave me a message that it wasn't available on demand, which wasn't what I was asking for.

I'll go check again.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie! It still didn't come up on the search but I was able to forward for NBC and find it on the 16th and set up for the series recording again.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 06, 2017 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
My cable company only lets me schedule six days ahead. Timeless has a season pass on my DVR but it won't show up on my "scheduled recordings" until Jan. 10.

Happygal

11-15-2004

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
Had to walk through a Timeless set this morning on the way to work. Oh my, that Goran Visnjic is one tall, cold glass of pure spring water!