TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 25, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 25, 2018 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
According to my timeline ;) Maggie told Aaron she was pregnant on August 7th 2011. At the end of this season it is round November 5th 2011 (I haven't written up the last couple of episodes yet).

So I guess she conceived some time in July??? and is 3-4 months along now. Definitely time for her to start undoing that top button on her skinny jeans.

Also in my timeline Judith was born on November 20th 2019, so she's not quite a year old. I think they are aging the character with the actress (like they did with Carl), as the same child has played her for the last three seasons.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I am actually in the minority here. I have no complainants about anything.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching this season.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I am actually in the minority here. I have no complainants about anything."

Me, too. :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not even about losing Carl? :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 1:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
We all gotta go sometime... :-)

Maybe I've just gotten jaded when it comes to the fictional deaths of fictional characters in this fictional world. There are only 4 original characters still alive on this show. Well, make that 3, now that Carl is headed to the unemployment office.

I'll admit, I did have a tear in my eye when Glenn died the first time (the dumpster fake-out) but that was a totally unexpected shock. Nowadays, with all the warnings of something really huge coming in a season finale, I don't really worry "if" a particular character might die anymore. I just wonder "when".

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm in good company then .

I do still worry about them all fictional or otherwise and love discussing this show with a workmate. lol over and over. I admit to having real visceral reactions to their peril at times.
I'd be quite happy if this series went on for a long time.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The fans are in revolt:

http://rare.us/people/some-fans-of-the-walking-dead-are-not-happy-with-the-events-of-the-midseason-finale/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow.

It seems odd that Gimple would fire Chandler after promising him another 3 years on the show. I wonder if something happened to change his mind?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am happy to hear that the fans are upset over whats happening on the show! The people have spoken! And as usual, nothing will happen!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Exactly what I thought babyjaxmom

Something must have happened.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I wholeheartedly agree with Norman Reedus

Just a snippet of the article

“"The people that started this show, to me, are the heart of the show," Reedus said. "When you lose those key members, it's such a big blow to the show, and to the fans, and to us that are there. Who's left? There's only a few of us left out of all those people. If you wanted to turn it into a totally different show, you get rid of those people. But if you want to hold onto what made the show special, you've got to be very careful what you do with those people."

http://tmz.me/Nm5hjha

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Can’t wait!! Looks good, but will be different without Carl

Here is new trailer for S8 this month

https://www.facebook.com/TMZ/posts/10160342090000713

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
As I’m watching the marathon S3 I’ve noticed that a lot of the episodes always ended or started with a song. I really liked that about this show.

They no longer do that

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yes, Lost, I did too. LoL, it was just one more thing I would obsess over... finding and downloading every song after each episode. :-) Then, even when I wasn't watching the t.v, I'd listen to the songs and they'd remind me of the story. (I confess, for the first 5 seasons, my thoughts were consumed w/ TWD.) :-)

It seemed like they began cutting way down on the music around season 6. At least, that's about where my collection begins to dwindle.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What did I miss? Did it show him getting captured by Negans group? Guess I need to rewatch finale of first half. Hmmm

Preview of mid S8 premier this Sunday

https://www.skybound.com/the-walking-dead/video-gallery/ezekiel-faces-negans-wrath-in-new-walking-dead-clip/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont remember him getting captured either. I thought he was hiding in the theater

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
At the final Alexandria scene, he drives the school bus in to get the people, and Negan's men see him. After the people go out the gate, Carol sees Ezekiel on the wrong side of the gate. He locks the gate and tells her to save them like you saved me, and Negan's men get him.

Last season.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh ty Kar!!! I vaguely remember that now.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg! My son and I saw Black Panther yesterday (loved it!!!), and I just realized that the character of Okoye, the general of the warriors, was MICHONNE!!! She was my favorite character in the movie. Now I love her even more!!! (In the movie she has a shaved head, which looks fabulous on her, she has such a beautiful face. I didn't recognize her without all her dreds!)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
she normally has very short hair in real life. Always stunning and she was amazing in Black Panther. All of the actors were!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Andrew Lincoln sings Chandler Riggs a good bye song

https://instagram.com/p/BflThBAgnqB/

Going to be so weird to have him gone

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's a funny song - I know a lot about Andrew Lincoln but never knew he could sing or play piano - but you can tell they really don't like that Chandler's going.

Also Andrew has a very short beard, they must have done filming the season.

Second half of the season starts tomorrow! At 4.30/7.30 there's a rerun of S8E08, with a "bonus scene" (don't get too excited, last time they did this it was nothing), followed by the extended 1hr 23min premiere at 6/9pm. Followed by Talking Dead of course (Chris Chadwick how I miss thee).

I'm about to post my S8 (so far) timeline to the timeline thread. It's ridiculously long even after multiple attempts at shortening it, and they messed around so much with the groups I'm not entirely sure I've got the order of some events correct, but it should be close. The whole season so far has only taken place over four days, not counting some flashbacks to the short gap between this season and the end of S7.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, your timeline is awesome!!!! ty for doing it!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I won’t miss that hat.