TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 05, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 05, 2018 users admin

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
OH NO!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
That had to be a tough day on set taping today’s episode

Sad to see Nathan’s character to go.

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 2:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I know it’s scripted but today’s show brought tears to my eyes.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I cried a bunch. They acted the heck out of those scenes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was amazing acting, even Nathan said so in one of his tweets. He said it was so hard to be still and keep his eyes closed while everyone was giving their best.

And even tho I knew what was going to happen I kept crying too.

I kept telling myself, this isn't real, LOL, but it didn't help.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I guess we are really making sure Faison is dead this time, we are removing his brain, LOL.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I cried too.
What I found funny about today’s episode is they opened with Kevin going to get Faison brain, the doc pulls out the buzz saw and goes to work.
Kevin has his brain in a jar but when Anna goes to see him his head is perfectly intact.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha....."dead people don't do the internet". Kevin and Franco had some funny lines.

Oh, I haven't seen Anna visit I will be looking for that, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH my, and there is no cut on his head either, LMAO, whoever opened his head for the brain must have been a plastic surgeon he did such a good job of hiding it.

I knew it, Henrich is Anna's kid, at least that is what I think. And you need root hair for DNA testing, don't you?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, at least they had a Y scar on him.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Yet a lot of the y scar was looking like it was healing already. Yes the head did look intact. I missed Kevin taking the brain. I saw him with it when Franco came in his office.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Kevin and Franco were funny today. Kevin is just sitting there eating his lunch when Franco comes in and sees the brain on his desk and freaks out. So what does Kevin do, cover it with the bag his lunch came in.

I also loved this.
Franco; Do you always take out your patients brain.
Kevin; Only the dead ones. LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, it really was a good show today.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Nell had anything to do with the dress mess up so she could sweep in with a “good deed” lol

And did they take Faisons brain from his chest? Gaga

That same stitched up scar should be on crown of head.... just put this under the blooper file 🤪

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, I was thinking that they actually sawed the back half of his skull off, you the part he was laying on, so he could retain his "attractive" looks for the viewing, hahahahaha.

It is funny when they make these little errors.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Attractive viewing. 😂 Heck it probably would make him look better.🤪

Nell is a little conniver, how she continues to suck up to people and get their sympathy is amazing.

I have a feeling that there will be some kind of thing with Nell’s baby and Maxie’s baby.
Two women pregnant at the same time never works out well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good point, either a switch or replacement when Nell loses her baby.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I agree, Nell will most likely lose her baby, and fake a pregnancy untill she tries to get herself pregnant again or steal Maxie’s baby from hospital

I mean it’s not like that hasn’t ever been done on a soap before. Lol

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
What are the chances that Robin is his child.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I am so sad to lose Nathan. He was one of the few truly good guys. Nina's reaction had me sobbing. :-(

Great Detecting to all of you who suspected that Peter is Heinrik! :-)

I'm on board w/ the rest of you... Faison's head looked awfully in tact for just having had his brain removed. Shouldn't they, at least, have shaved his head to perform a brain-ectomy?

I hope they performed 1 last DNA test to confirm that was really Faison on the table. Just saying... isn't he the king of disguises?

I thought Kevin's behavior was odd yesterday. It seemed highly unusual to me that he demanded the brain of Faison. I thought he was a therapist, not a researcher, so what would he want w/ it? Also, I thought I caught an odd look on his face as he walked away w/ it. Even his interaction w/ Franco didn't quite seem like the typical Kevin that I'm used to. It's probably just me, but something seemed off ... and I'm worried about Franco "working" or confiding in him. We might see his brain in a jar next! LoL

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Robin is Anna and Robert’s daughter. Peter is Anna and Faison’s. That’s really creepy and new. I don’t remember them having that kind of relationship or it ever being mention in all these years of the Anna Faison saga.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well they did show some flashbacks that almost seemed like Anna/Faison were dating, I remember thinking how odd it was and was Anna just pretending to date as part of an assignment. And then got sucked in by his charm....he was better looking before he adopted the white electrified haired crazy persona.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Lol you mean Faison didn’t Always look like road kill. I must have missed that during the time I was playing taxi for children.
I was wondering what the actor looks like in real life. Surly he doesn’t go around looking like that.

What the heck is Drew problem, he acts like he as some right to hate Jason. Jason never did a dang thing to him.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha!!! I always thought he looked scary

And in real life he looks the same. Except he looks older than his age of 61

https://instagram.com/p/BeTpwwaHLSK/

https://instagram.com/p/BAqpv7gl2EN/

https://instagram.com/p/BeAB9OThV64/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
General Hospital‏Verified account
@GeneralHospital
Following Following @GeneralHospital
More
Don't miss your chance to say goodbye to Nathan West. 😢😢😢 #TissuesRequired #GH