TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Grammys

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grammys users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 28, 2018Dipo25 01-28-18  11:08 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow that was really powerful.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OK, this is where I came in on the earlier broadcast so I am out, time for bed, LOL.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Heh, I had been anxiously waiting to see U2 tonight. Forgot the show was on and we turned it on just before Elton John and Miley (who looked fantastic.) Was really disappointed at the end of the show when I realized U2 must have been before Elton and Miley. Then got excited to see CBS repeating the show. Wouldn't you know they were right before Elton and Miley, lol.

On the plus side, I ended up seeing the whole show and it was great. I enjoyed pretty much the entire show from middle to end, beginning to middle.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
My favorite performance was Pink, that was until Ben Platt and Patti Lupone took the stage.... they showed the audience what a real performance looks like. No props, no dancers, no flash.... just pure, unadulterated fantastic singing.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I love Bruno Mars but thought his comment "keep it going (reference to his song playing) too many ballads tonight don't cha think?!" Was distasteful even though I sort of agree the songs were all on the somber side.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wish they would have shown Jerry Seinfeld's face when Kesha was introduced and when she was singing.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Why, Naja? All I know about Kesha is her legal fight with her agent.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought Lorde looked pretty bored the entire show. She was front row center, so they showed her a lot.... until they didn't.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Rvon, on the red carpet for another big event, she went up to Jerry and said she was big fan and asked for a hug. He said no. I thought he was a little rude. When she walked away hurt, the camera guy told him who she was and he had never heard of her.

So now he knows she really is pretty well known. I know lots of people dislike her, but I watched her reality show where her brother followed her through her tour, and she really is a nice person.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, so true, Patti was unbelievable!!!!

Tracy E. Gilchrist
Verified account
@TracyEGilchrist
17h17 hours ago
More
68-year-old Patti LuPone just wiped the floor with all of them. I'm surprised she didn't ask P!nk to teach her the silks so she could dangle above the audience while belting the final stanza of "High Flying Adored." #GRAMMYs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, this did happen to me a few times...Colin HanksVerified account
@ColinHanks
16h16 hours ago
More
I'll say it once again: Grammy Night! The one night where everyone watching gets to say "Who? Never heard of 'em." at least once.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the explanation Naja.

Jennywa

07-17-2003

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jennywa a private message Print Post    
Dear Grammy Participants,
Please remove your sunglasses. It looks like you are either drugged up or hungover or just too cool for the rest of us.
Women: Please do not provocatively shake your booty and have your fake boobs falling out and then want to be credible about the latest women's movement.
Take a few lessons from Patti Dupone. What a classy lady!
Sincerely,
A curmudgeon Baby Boomer

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: