TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 24, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: BULL: Archive through January 24, 2018 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's what I think, too, Dipo. He was going through her papers because he wanted to see how much money she has that he can take. I've had a bad feeling about him all along. (What is it about this business that makes it hard for us to trust people? )

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I can't believe she's falling for that line of crap he told her.

Hopefully Bull will save the day on this one. He didn't like him from the start (maybe for the wrong reason, but still).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I didn't like him from the start either. He seems too perfect. If anything seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
With every thing at her fingertips at work, I'd think it would be easy for her to have thoroughly vetted him. But I guess we'll see.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Or it would be easy for Bull to do it. I'm surprised he hasn't already, since he has such bad feelings about him.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
It would be an interesting storyline if the shifty boyfriend got in in some deep legal trouble and Marissa gets Bull and his team to help him in a trial...but in doing so, Bull discovers that the bf is as crooked as they come, but Marissa still believes the bf and remains loyal.

Putting Bull in between his trusted employee/friend and her deceitful bf in a legal setting could stir things up a bit.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I just watched the episode about the teacher changing an answer for her favorite student so he could pass a test. (He had arrived late)

I don't care why she did it, she cheated. Guilty!

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Something I learned a long time ago - not everything is always black and white.

Anyway, she was found guilty. The judge just gave her a light sentence to account for the "not black and white" aspect of the "crime".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am behind on my shows...just now watching the Thanksgiving show. So why does the "bad boyfriend" need help getting a passport...has he been declined for one (is that even possible); I just don't like him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well crap, he cleaned her out just like we suspected.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL....Home for the Holidays....too funny, this little girl sure gets around.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
YEAH!!! She nailed the douche-bag.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That was a really cute Christmas show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I cheered and clapped at the airport scene.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Best a/p scene ever.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dipo, to answer your question, he called her a couple of episodes back and told her his passport had been stolen. She offered to pull some strings to get him another one, since he had that "important business deal" to get to. She got him at the airport, but she won't get her money back. Maybe there's a reward out for his capture?

I thought this show was pretty contrived in a lot of ways. The courts would not have placed her with the nanny. She would have gone to foster care until the case was settled. And in view of today's sensitivity surrounding inappropriate relationships, I was uncomfortable with how many times they put Bull alone with that little girl. Not that he would do anything, but it could appear inappropriate. I worked for a preschool nearly 15 years ago, and we were never allowed to be alone with a child. If a child needed help with anything (especially with dressing or using the restroom), there always had to be another adult present just for everyone's protection.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I thought the father walking away from the school carrying a 9 year old was a little strange. Also carrying her in to court. While I thought the show was sweet, it was also pretty unrealistic

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And he wouldn't be allowed to pick her up from school if he didn't have custody. In real life her school would have been notified. Plus Bull wouldn't have been allowed to pick her up either. Schools now (especially private schools) would not allow someone to pick up a child without written permission.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Babyjaxmom, I had forgotten about the passport, didn't they say on the show that he needed her to get it for him because he wouldn't have qualified? It seems to me that even with an emergency passport they would do basic security checks.

I wish there was a way she could get her money back, maybe she can sue him and attach his "wife's" assets.

Yes there were a lot of things that couldn't happen in real life with the little girl, there is no way she wouldn't have been put in foster care, I noticed that right away.....it's too bad they didn't have a consultant about those parts to make them more realistic.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I am not sure what the deal was with this last show....did the ending mean that the girl was going back to her bad ways of getting involved with a bad man?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I think it just meant she's addicted to the internet.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I too was a little confused, but it didn't look good.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I found it odd that they never used the term "Stockholm Syndrome", especially considering that was literally the point of their defense.

It would be like mounting a defense of a killing by saying that the person who actually pulled the trigger was afraid he or she was about to be killed by the deceased....but never mentioning the term "self defense".

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Good point SanFran.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, I don't know about this show. They brought a wife to trail for murder with ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE. You can't try someone for murder just because nobody likes them and "it's always the spouse." No DA would ever bring a case that flimsy to court. It's a waste of everybody's time and taxpayer money.

Plus I figured out that the husband staged his own death 20 minutes in. Who writes this slop???