TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 24, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: This Is Us: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 24, 2018 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
This is Us Won at the Screen Actors Guild Awards last night for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series, and Sterling K. Brown won the Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a drama series. The whole cast was there, including several of the younger actors who play the Big 3 at various stages. It was fun to see them onstage all together.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just love the teenage Kate actress.

ETA: I finally caught up on this show over the weekend. I have been doing it in short binges over the last couple months. I just had to see what everyone was raving about. Now I know. Awesome show!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Glad to add you to the fans, Naja..

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was irritated that the actress that plays Sophie wasnt there but the actress that plays the bulimic girl who has only recently had a big part was there. Im hoping that doesnt mean Sophie wont come back!

Sterling 1st black actor to win that SAG award...so happy for him!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Pamy, Sophie and Kevin belong together!

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
The actress who plays Sophie has a good excuse for not being there:

https://www.inquisitr.com/4438891/this-is-us-star-alexandra-breckenridge-pregnant-will-this-impact-kevin-and-sophies-storyline/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy, Alexandra Hamilton, Sophie, was there, per this..

link

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool, ty for the links....I still dont think she was on stage when they won yet she is pictured with the award hmmmmm

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
The fire started tonight. Next episode is a "special" episode after the Super Bowl, then the show will be off while the Olympics are on for 2 weeks.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
The year Titanic came out was 1997, the last movie I went to see with my mom. Great show! How cute was Audio? So cute!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
OMG I was fine the whole episode until the previews. It is like the titanic - we know the ending but still want the people to live

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Glad Kevin got his necklace back.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
A faulty crockpot and no battery in the smoke alarm...

Also remember they warned it the preview to extend recordings of this show after the Super Bowl. I have set my DVR to record long after, just in case.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
was so happy for the necklace too....

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
One thing really bothered me this episode and still bothered me when I woke up this morning.
No rescue agency would have let Kate adopt a dog after she was so wishy-washy about the commitment involved and actually walked out during the adoption process. The goal of rescue is to place animals in forever homes with people aware and ready to accept the responsibility, not to place them with people still fighting demons and unsure if they can handle it.
I know it's a TV show and was done that way for dramatic affect, but it bothered me to have the process treated so lightly for the animal's sake.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Of course, we find out what happened to Jack after the Super Bowl. Because that’s when the fire started.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Kookliebird! No coincidence that's when the next episode will air.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Damn crockpot.

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
Toby was so cute looking at the dogs on his laptop - I'm sure he giggled a bit! LOL

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So, the first starts in January 1998. That's when Denver & Elway were in the Super Bowl.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am glad Kate went back for Audio.

We won't know till next week why she was so hesitant about getting a dog.

I kept thinking about the poor dog watching Kate walk away after she left him there.

Yea! She went back for him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought we now know why she didn't want the dog, but don't want to spoil in case it wasn't as clear as I thought (or I'm wrong).

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to watch the next episode :-(.

Programming note... my Directv didn't even mark Sunday's show to be recorded, I'm not sure why. I fixed it when I padded it, but those who decide not to pad might want to check that it's even set to record in the first place.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I thought it was clear... but I'm always looking for things as clues ..

Monday morning my eyes are going to be sooo swollen and sore. I can feel it already

Katycat74

07-17-2014

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katycat74 a private message Print Post    
Something pointed out on Twitter--young Randall went to see "Titanic" on the night Jack dies. What was the name of the main character in Titanic who dies at the end??? JACK! Awesome.

I was curious as to why Jack would clean the whole kitchen and put all the food away, but not clean out the crockpot and put the chili away? That would have made him unplug it.

Great episode--I hate that the next one is showing after the Super Bowl though..it will be on so late!