TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 11, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 11, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That's what I am thinking, or she has a secret accomplice that we haven't seen. A lot of her actions just don't make sense without some sort of bigger scheme.

I mean seriously could the Jason taken and now returned, be part of her scheme, and the whole thing is to punish/hurt both Carly and Sonny. Is her father still alive?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
The snow sure melts fast in Port Charles. 😄

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
It’s funny because Nell collapsed in Sonny’s doorway on Christmas Eve, and it magically tuned into NYE at the hospital..... what happens to Christmas Day in Port Chuck and the big shopping day after Christmas? ..... 😬🤣😂😃

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, when did boats get autopilot to pull away from piers, especially an old boat like the Haunted Star, hahahahahah. I mean seriously I not sure waterways are set up for autopliot, well maybe once you are out in the ocean but not while navigating a pier and harbor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, well I guess it is possible. At least they explained it.

But now why don't they use to radio to get the harbor patrol out to "rescue" the drifting boat!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I guess I just need to post my questions and after the commercial break they will answer them, hahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And finally they kiss.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
The moment we all been waiting for Dipo. 💋💋

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oh Anna! ..... 😱

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Anna’s in love with Finn and vice versa. I love them as a couple.❤️❤️

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Do you think Drew is really Faison other son? Lol

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I don't think we've gotten to the truth of who Nathan's father really is, do y'all?

It doesn't quite make sense to me that Obrecht would've gone to such extremes to have hidden it all Nathan's life if it were Faison. I mean, Faison is Britt's father, and she wasn't afraid to reveal that... she didn't give Britt up at birth. It seems to me that whoever it is he's someone who even Obrecht is very afraid of... so afraid she'd rather say it was Victor Cassidine ... so afraid that she gave baby Nathan to her sister to raise.

Were there any other GH villains who were worse than Faison or the Cassidines?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It was because of how he treated Britt that made Olbrecht think that he should not be around Nathan. I am sure he is the father but the question is, who is the other son?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don’t like Sam

that’s it 😳

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm . . .

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
The truth surrounding Nathan’s paternity will be revealed.
Drew could uncover something from his past that he would have rather not known, which leads Sam to rethink her decision to marry him.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I don’t like this new Sam either. Let her marry Drew I don’t care.
I want Jason to find someone new. Jason and Sam as a couple will never be what it was.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I wonder if it's just a timing coincidence that Greg Evigan has shown up in PC right when we're looking for all these mysterious bad men.

Could he be behind Jason's abduction?! Might he be Nathan's dad?! Or is he just what he seems to be...some real estate/builder guy who used to know Franco's mom? :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is "Marion" the new Cover girl?

Ok, who is Greg Evigan and is he/was he a bad guy and I have just forgotten?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I don’t know who Greg is but his face i recognize from somewhere just haven’t figured it out yet.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think Faisons other son is Lulues Boss guy ..... ooh 😬

Greg Evigan Is the actors name LOL

He plays that guy trying to buy up all the properties on Charles Street

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
LoL... sorry, I think his character's name is Hank. He's the developer who Ned wanted to do business with. Greg Evigan is the actor's name. The last show I remember him doing was called My Two Dads.

I don't think he's been on GH before now, but since I'm not convinced that Faison is really Nathan's dad, I'm looking for other possibilities. :-)

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Yes I knew he was playing a character that is a real estate developer and someone who knew Franco as a child.

I was referring to the fact that I recognized the actor but couldn’t remember from where.

Even though he has said his character name many times, I still can remember it. LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Lost, I think so too. The way he looked at Lulu when she said Nathan was his son. I do think Nathan is his son. Why would it be any different?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I thought you guys meant he had been a bad guy on GH before, LOL.

Yeah Hank, the real estate guy is up to no good. and he was really odd with Franco.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Seems like Hank is going to be a bad guy. Laura doesn’t like him nor does anyone else. Except Ned for some reason, which I expect his wife will not agree with.