TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 23, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Major Crimes (on TNT): Archive through December 23, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No, no, no, it may be days before I get to it. I love to know things ahead of time.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Will anyone get mad if I post what happened?
Sharon died. I posted it in white.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No one will get mad, once it has been on TV it is fair game. OMG, I have been thinking that was coming, I saw a tweet a while back that sort of insinuated it and it sort of fits with ending the show, but I am sad it happened.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I'm sad it happened too but she was acting strange through the whole show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
She has been acting odd for a few shows. A few episodes ago she she said the body in the morgue was more important "at this time" than my medical needs. I remember thinking that was very odd at the time.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I admit I have only watched this show a total of maybe 5 times, but they never showed her body and they are trying to find a serial killer. Maybe it's a ruse to trap someone.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think so, the phone ringing was a give away a few seconds before, it was the doctor telling her to stop. It seems like she decided she was going to die and felt like she should not do anything to stop it, which was a very odd way to think. It was like part of her crossed over already in her mind.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Yes, she acted like she wanted to die. Very odd,

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well she did say the happiest times of her life were in that office, she met Rusty, she met her hubby, etc.

But what is in the envelope she gave what's his name, the videographer?

Also, being used to soap land I never trust that people are dead, LOL.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
:-)

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I want to know what's on the tape/DVD that she made with Buzz's video camera. I guess we will see it or hear about it in one of the remaining episodes. I feel sorry for Andy. He really loved Sharon.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I expect good bye tapes in the envelope and a last will.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im pissed they did this! why cant we end on a happy note!!!!???

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Rusty's Max was with the man that wants to kill Rusty. I knew something bad was coming but I thought is was to be Rusty getting killed.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Well, we still have a few episodes left. It could happen. Either that or Andy could get hit as he promised to protect Rusty "by any means necessary."

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes, I think Andy will die saving Rusty

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I am with Pamy. Not sure I will even watch the rest of the show. Don't like the ending at all.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I kind of like the idea of Andy taking a bullet for Rusty. Andy does have a very serious health issue that will probably kill him anyway.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
talk about acting strange...can a person get the last rites from the priest while they are still walking and talking...it feels to me as if once the writers decided that Sharon was going to die they made "alternative facts" to fit that ending...She wasn't dying just was sick. that whole line she gave the priest about taking a heart away from someone else...geesch crazy talk.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Maybe it wasn't a natural death and everyone is just assuming that because of her illness.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ooohhhh Naja, you mean Stroh may have poisoned her!?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Possibly, or maybe even something a little more high tech.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
like hacking her pacemaker?

Roteach

06-01-2003

Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Yes a person can get Last Rites (now called the Sacrament of the Sick) if they are not dying. If you have a chronic illness such as Sharon's cardiomyopathy you can get the Sacrament. The only thing I had an issue with was the prayer said at Communion was the Lamb of God (Agnus Dei) that is said a few minutes prior to the recption of the Holy Eucharist.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That's what I was thinking with high tech, Sadies.