TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 23, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 23, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear to God the woman is insane, LOL, there doesn't seem to be any method or sense to her actions.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I think the evil look and pen were for us. A clue that it wasn't true. I think she did it to impress Michael, She wants him back and knows he is a smuck.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well crap! Due to the fires all soaps were preemptive. Does anyone from the LA area know when GH will air?

DOOL is airing at 2:07 am

I don’t remember when GH has aired in last

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Silly, silly me! Monday's episode of GH brought tears to my eyes a few times. I really enjoyed it, though.

Happy tears for Franco and Elizabeth, because I love them both so much, and I so badly want them to be happy, and in that moment they were (& I was, too!).

Sad tears for poor Andrew, which I never expected to feel sorry for Billy Miller's character, b/c I think he's been such a bully to Franco (and Elizabeth)... but my heart really went out to him. I can imagine how depressing it must be to realize that what you believed was your past is someone else's life, and your life is a huge empty void. So sad.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Seriously abc! 2 Days in a row? News doesn’t need to be 24/7 2 days in a row!! Ugh

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well now we know what Nell is up to.

And what did I miss, where did Sonny and Jason go and who did they pull guns on?

Lostfan, I know what you mean, when we were having our fires it was hard to find anything else on TV.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Nell is lying 🤥 I mean it is what she does best! 🤔

I recognize that voice Jason and Sonny were yelling at in previews but can’t place it. Hmmm

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What the heck is Nell up to? And when is karma going to come and bust her butt? What a psycho nut 🤨

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, December 15, 2017 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
She probably is pregnant. Considering how many times these guys have had baby drama, you think they would learn to wrap it up.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, December 15, 2017 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I’m really starting not to like Sam very much. Why does everyone act like she spent the last few years pinning for Jason.
She was with John/Silas/Finn, she was with Patrick and almost married him and Jason2/Drew.
3 men in five years doesn’t sound like pinning to me.

She hasn’t shown much caring for Jason and even while he is being a stand up guy for her, she just rubs salt in his wounds.
Let her stay with Drew and Jason find someone new.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I have noticed just how much she whines (Sam). Sam the downer is what she has been made into. Like most the people have said to her you knew it was him and yet you deny it. Get over it! I hope Jason just walks away from her and gets another Lady friend like Firebird says.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
If anyone has time-

I dropped GH about a year or so ago and I'm thinking about taking it up a gain.

Can anyone give me a quick synopsis on Nell?

I know she's Carly's step fathers daughter?

That's when I had to give up GH due to time issues.

What is her part in the show no. I peeked into the show last week, I think and she went to the obgyn to prove she was preggers. Any insight on her would be appreciated. TIA

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Nell came to town because she was Joshlin’s kidney donor.
Carly took her in and she became close to the family.

What they didn’t know is that Nell’s father sold her kidney against her will and blamed Carly for it.

She set out to destroy Carly. She drugged Sonny and made him believe they slept together.
This was after Michael died and Carly and Sonny were separated.

Eventually it came out that Jax’s was the one who paid Nell’s father for the kidney.

She then went to work as Nina and Valentines nanny.
Michael thought she was redeemable and felt sorry for her and they became a couple.
Obviously Carly and Sonny were not happy about that.

Then it came out that her last rich boyfriend died in a canoe accident and the family believed she killed him.

She went to work at Crimson for Nina.
She tried to blackmail Valentine but it backfired and she was fired.

Michael caught her in several lies and broke off their relationship.
Now she’s suppose to be pregnant with Michael’s baby.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
After Morgan died, not Michael, LOL.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
oops

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much Firebird. That really helped.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I wanted to smack Sam today. She is all about Drew and she doesn’t really know anything about him.

She treats Jason like crap. She does not seem glad Jason is alive. Does not care what happened to him or how he must feel.

She just seems pissed that he came back and ruined her life with fake Jason.

Why no mention of the fact that Jake Doe was being controlled by Helena when he first appeared and why nothing about little Jake being on the island and the whole wierd dragon and magic trick to kill everyone?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Exactly how I feel Firebird.

Sam is so cold to Jason. No compassion for how he lost 5 years of his life.

I hope they match Jason up soon so Sam can be jealous 😝

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Would she not be still married to Jason since the divorce papers were signed by her and fake Jason?

Will she have to divorce Jason to marry Drew?

I would love to see Drew get his memory back and leave Sam and Jason to not take her back when he does.

I don’t know who they would pair Jason with, please not Liz, the only new female is Kim. I like her she seems okay but I doubt she would want to be involved with the MOB.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one who thinks Sonny spiked that cup of broth he gave Nell! Haha

I thought his response to Nell after she thanked him and told him it was delicious....... ooooh the sinister way he told her “I’m glad you liked it” 😝

I think she will loose that baby ...... ooh la la Sonny! 😁

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I thought that too Lostfan. They mentioned it too many times for it not to mean anything.
I’m not completely sure Sonny would do that though, he already killed Michael’s dad, if he found out that Sonny killed his maybe baby he would never forgive him.
Plus the only reason he didn’t kill Ava was because she was pregnant.
Don’t know what’s going on with the little witch but I hope it doesn’t involve Maxie’s baby.
For once a really new story would be for a couple to have a child that’s theirs with no drama.
It would be a lot more fun to see Nathan with a baby.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
He did tell Carly that if he handled it, she would not want to know how he did it. She would have to be okay with whatever happened. I didn't even think of him spiking it, Lostfan. Good call!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
will soon find out, if she starts having cramps..... 😱

As for Sonny protecting Ava’s baby, it was his kid. So kind of a big difference, but your right, if Michael found out Sonny had a hand in Nell loosing the baby, he would never forgive Sonny.

Could there be anyone else Nell slept with?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does anyone remember, have they done the paternity test yet? I don't remember how far along she has to be for it. GH is a little more realistic on these things than B&B, who also is doing a paternity test, LOL.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
They haven’t had a paternity test yet.
Never seen Nell with another guy maybe she got pregnant ala turkey baster. 🤪🤪