TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 05, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 05, 2017 users admin

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I don’t get the whole Amy and Nathan storyline. Amy keeps telling Nathan how much she hates Maxie and he still comes to her aide first.

Maxie is no saint and basically left her newly wed husband for her career, but will she put up with Amy pursuing her man?
If she is pregnant will Maxie chose husband and baby or her career? If Maxie is pregnant will it drive Amy into crazy mode?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 17, 2017 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Maxie is pregnant will it drive Amy into crazy mode?

That will be fun to watch! Lol
Amy is sooooo annoying

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, November 17, 2017 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
So, will Nelle be the next PC murdered person? Who will be the killer? Amy, for revealing the truth about Ask Man Landers? Chet, for hurting his sister after all she did for him? Nina, for revenge? Valentin, for trying to destroy his marriage and family? The dead fiance's sister, for revenge? Interesting possibilities!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, November 17, 2017 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Lol Misspoufy. I think they will keep Nell around a while longer cause GH is a little short on crazy females.
If I chose from your prospects, I would have to say Chet, he has the crazy eyes.
But if she does take a dirt nap most likely Michael will be blamed.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It will be someone like the sister of the dead fiance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sweet potato tamales????

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ned says he knows 6 is the real Jason but says like everyone else “how is he going to prove it”

WTH is wrong with these people! Do a DNA test on the kids!!!

Seriously? Guess they just want this to drag on I guess ...

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Since the Q’s are wealthy I’m guess they took Jason to the dentist. They can’t possibly have the same teeth. Even identical twins are not identical in every way, especially at their age. They would have different scars and stuff unless they redid Jason2 from tip to toe medical records should show who is who. It’s not like the Jasons haven’t been in the hospital multiple times.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well crap using old Carly for Oscars Mom just screws up trying to figure out who his father is, LOL. I was thinking that she would be someone who lived in Port Charles a long time ago and we would get some clues.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well Firebird, you know if Helena is the one who created NuJason she would have had the teeth match.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pick that bird up, dust it off and serve from the top. Don't know if they can salvage any of Olivia's dinner, LOL.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Lol Dipo I’m sure she would but then she would have to match all the bullet holes too. 🙃

Well it would not be a Q Thanksgiving if they had turkey and not pizza. 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

I do not like the Oscars mom and dad reveal. If they were identical until Jason2 was surgically inhance then of course she would take one for the other.
Really The doctors know who has had facial reconstruction .
Jason2 has been shot a few times in the 2 years he has been Jason how would Jason1 have the same wounds.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yes, but now we know that Andrew is Oscar's father. And now I have an answer to one of my burning questions :-) Andrew did have a life of his own once upon a time, before the bad guys (or woman) got hold of him. I had been worrying that whomever had gotten hold of him as a little boy, and that he'd never had a real life. So, I feel better now. lol

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I’m not in the medical or forensics field and even I know all they have to do is a dna test of the 2 boys to see which Jason is the father ..... I guess they don’t have a new story yet so they need to drag this out as long as possible...... seriously tho 🤪

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I’m thinking that if original Jason does not recognize Kim but Jason2 does they are going to eventually get to the fact that original Jason is the true Jason and Jason2 is not.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Question

I vaguely remember, did Ana kill faison?

And is Faison Nathan’s father? If not who is?

Thanks 🤪

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Lostfan. I don’t think Anna ever manage to kill Faison.
I don’t think Nathan’s father has ever been revealed.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Anna and Robert (I think) didn’t they have Faison tied up in a room somewhere with plans of killing him?

What happened? Did they let him go or leave him there?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think she was going to kill him but then didn't and they secreted him away somewhere. Then the last time they got him he was sent away to some super max type prison.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I could be wrong, but the last I remember of Faison was him escaping custody and escaping Port Charles w/ Britt. Obrecht was planning to leave w/ them, but Nathan got shot and she decided to stay w/ Nathan, which was some time in 2014 I think. I can't remember if he's been captured since then.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Anyone? What happened on today’s show?

Uuuugh! I went to watch today’s show and instead of hitting play I hit delete.... 😩

Is there a site I can watch the show?

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
You can go to abc.com and watch it tomorrow.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What is Nell up to I wonder.... pure evil 🤔

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, just more stuff about real Jason vs Andrew; Oh Elizabeth interrupted Franco who was going to tell her everything about Jason/Andrew as advised by the doctor and asked him to marry her. So he said what he was going to say wasn't important, so that will either come out at the alter or later in the marriage and they will get divorced, LOL.

And Andrew ended up on the bridge and the kid came there too. and Josslyn sent in stuff for a DNA test on Andrew and paid for the expedited results.

And Nell told Michael she had a gift for Christmas, he told her to return it and she said it wasn't for him, but for Joss. She forged a signature on some singer/rock star's (?) picture, and told Josslyn that she pulled some strings to get it for her for Christmas.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo, I was able to watch online.

Why do you suppose Nell did forge that photo signature and than gave that really evil look after she put pen back in her purse 😬😯