TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 08, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 08, 2017 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, December 01, 2017 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I don't think he was put down on screen."

Thanks.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else want to watch that garbage woman’s face get slowly eaten by that zombie head? Geeeez

I really really hate that woman 😬

As a whole, this season has been a disappointment for me. Last night was probably one of the very few that was ok (imo)

Wonder why they couldn’t just make the finale 2 hours. 🤔

wonder who will die next week. TD doesn’t think it will be Gabe, although I would be ok with it. It also wouldn’t make for a earth shattering finale if he was who died. It would have to be an important main character......: hmmmm

Does anyone know what was on Eugene’s thumb? Was it blood or paint ? After all he did build that kite thing.

And also what was the purpose of Eugene’s flying devise? Was it supposed to kill the walkers?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think the flying device was supposed to lure the walkers away from the Sanctuary.

That red stuff on Eugene's thumb was the paint he got from handling Dwight's toy soldiers. That was how he knew that Dwight was the mole (although I forget what the connection was now).

I'm worried they're going to kill off a main character next week. They said it would be shocking and earth-shattering. I hope Lucille doesn't come into play!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They got a backpack from the group who attacked the Sanctuary (the ones with the reinforced cars) and the backpack had that same red paint on it, suggesting Dwight gave them stuff in that backpack.

There are lots of rumours out there that it's a very BIG main character. I'm hoping they're wrong.

At this point I would be happy to get rid of Eugene. Ecstatic, of course, to get rid of Negan, Simon or any of his peeps except Dwight. I kind of like Dwight now.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I’m not liking either of the 2 theories online who say is going to die

Here is the one, it relates to a past episode, as does the 2nd theory

https://www.google.com/amp/s/moviepilot.com/posts/4254339/amp

The other link spells out a name and I can’t remember how to add a spoiler box 😬

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I agree w/ the names you listed, Kitt. I'll add one more, what's his name.. the former leader of the Hilltop.

I am worried sick about this "shocking moment" to come. I wish they hadn't decided to advertise it if it's going to be bad or devastating. I'd much rather be shocked w/out warning if it's going to break my heart. I suppose, though, it could be something shockingly good :-) Of course, TWD doesn't typically give us a lot of happiness. Or maybe it's a shockingly huge explosion.

On a brighter note: Goodness gracious, Rick gets sexier to me w/ every season. :-) Even fighting in his underwear, I thought he was so cool. And I loved seeing him finally take the upper-hand w/ that trash woman. (Although, it would've been better if Darrell & Tara, hadn't messed everything up.)

Also, Rosita made me so happy when I heard her say she believes in Rick Grimes. I can never hear that enough, because I do, too.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Talking Dead doesn't mention a "special guest star" like they normally do with a death, but maybe at this point they think that's a given. I'm bracing myself.

I'll add to my death list: Jadis. She and her whole crew can meet horrible deaths if they need someone to die.

Daryl and Tara... I think I'd forgive Daryl anything and I feel a bit bad about how I feel about Tara (petulant and selfish) in comparison. I think Daryl really tries to protect the others and do the right thing, but he is still so fundamentally broken from his past that he can't always control his anger or emotions, and therefore gets himself and others into trouble. I give Tara no such license.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Agree with you whrlwnd, yum. And you Kitt on Daryl.

One thing, Kitt, but if my memory is correct the backpack was actually found with the workers and they suspected some insider giving them the guns that they had in that hallway skirmish where Regina (?) shot the worker. I don’t think anyone but Eugene, who saw the red paint knows that Rick is being helped.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, I did!! I cant stand the garbage people. I like that actress but hate her role!

that whole scene was complete bs

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
If the person killed is who I think it is I will be pissed because it would mean the show freakin spoiled it themselves a couple weeks ago on TD!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ps no death will ever devastate me again after Glenn. He was my fav so anyone could die from this point on and it wont phase me

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I kind of think it will be Carl. Don't know why, but I'm just thinking his story arc has died out.

Lostfan to do a spoiler box:

\spoiler{your text here}

HOWEVER, spoiler boxes don't always block out links, so be careful!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Jasper, you mean Dwight gave the Sanctuary workers guns in the backpack, not the Alexandrians? I missed it at the time, so it seems like I misunderstood what they tried to explain on Talking Dead.

Ignoring other reasons, I'd especially not like it to be Carl or Michonne, because they've been underused this season. If someone major is going to go they should have a big storyline leading up to it, not just a bit here and there.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So this scenario also makes sense for who may die ..... but would they really? 🤔
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
CLICK HERE TO READ

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lost:

Spoiler
I am ABSOLUTELY sure the rabbit placement was done on purpose. I didn't know where they were going with the story at the time but now you've made me really nervous for Judith.

I don't think they would... it seems unnecessary... but it would account for Gracie's bunny if Gracie is the girl.

BUT.... at the same time I think it was more likely that whole scene was Rick's hope for the future, which is why I didn't know what to make of the bunny.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I remember the 1st ep this season had a scene where Rick looked broken, eyes blood red from crying. We didnt know why. I am now thinking that scene is after whoever dies

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I can’t remember that exact scene Pamy, but I thought it kind of mirrored the one where the last ep ended, where he saw the walkers were gone.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Kitt, or whoever is following the rumored theory

Spoiler
Although it would be pretty sad for Rick and Carl if Judith dies, it wouldn’t effect me as much as it would if one of the main characters like Rick, Michone, Daryl, Carol, Maggie etc. She wouldn’t really be missed Being I think we see her less than 1% of this season and past.

I would be ok with Gabe going, but don’t think his death would be big enough. I just hope if it is Judith it’s not from Negan.

BTW...... the spoiler box shows Michone and Negans name is in by no means part of any rumor or spoiler. 🤪

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
I don't see why they would have a problem killing off Judith. It would be great for shock value, but she's a very disposable character.
Production hasn't had a problem zombifying or killing other child characters; Sophia, the obnoxious boy from Alexandria, Mika and Lizzy. Heck, they had Lizzy be a murderer before she was shot in the head while looking at the flowers!. That was the season that got me hooked because they went beyond the boundaries I thought they would.
The only difference with Judith is that she's younger, but I don't see that as worse or more unacceptable than killing an older child.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yes Kitt. Dwight gave them to the workers.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I think....
Spoiler
that rick will lose both Carl and Judith. I think Judith will be killed and Carl will be killed trying to save her or revenge her. This is why Rick is so broken but also why he repeats the line about mercy, which is what Carl was trying to teach him?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Would they be cruel enough to take out Michonne, Carl and Judith in one fell swoop?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
NO! Don't even say that out loud! :-)

If they want someone from Alexandria they can have Rosita.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha Kitt!

Sadley I don’t think her character would be big enough for a finale...... I do seriously think it will be .....,

Spoiler
Morgan and or Eugene