TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 01, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: Archive through June 01, 2017 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I watched the first season of Beyond Borders because of my undying loyalty to anything Gary Sinise - but the show has gotten really good this year.

Meanwhile, Spencer is still in prison and CM is sucking...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I may give Beyond Borders another try then. I thought it was embarrassingly dreadful in the first season.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I watch it, but the writing is still poor, especially the dialogue writers.

It is somewhat better than the first season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
True, but no one on BB is sitting in prison because the writers dragged out a serial killer story line for four years.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
CM BB is something I can watch without being glued to the screen but I do think it has improved in the second season.. or maybe I have come to know the characters.

For Colony, I am glued to the screen so as not to miss a detail.. or I re-watch to pick up more details.. CM BB is not at that level for me, interest wise.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Lexie you just made me spit my water all over my desk.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Scoot

Seamonkey, you are correct that you have to watch Colony closely (and hit rewind often) so as to not miss anything. But what do I know? I still don't remember Snyder going to the theater - LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Scoot, if only the water could wake up the writers to finish off that long storyline and get Spencer back on the job.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I can't help but wonder if this crappy story line, which has caused me to not watch for how many episodes now, was the reason that someone got his shin kicked back last fall. Maybe they should have kept the actor and gotten rid of the person responsible for this story line instead!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh!!! Good point, Kappy! I have been faithfully watching Criminal Minds for years, and even continued when it got more gritty episode by episode. But I have drawn the line at the Spencer in prison episodes and will not watch until I read here that the storyline is over. It is just ridiculous, flimsy, un-credible, and un-watchable. But if that is why the Hotch actor (forgot his name at the moment, will remember the moment I hit the Post button) got the boot, then he was right.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It looks like the ratings went down a little during this story line, but not because of me. I'm one of the few enjoying it. I felt like they had to do something eventually to give Spencer his grown up balls for the job.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
WHoa.. well is it safe to watch again? Reid is out but things are complicated.. and to be continued.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Last night was the first time in two months that the show was tolerable now that there is an end in sight to "the worst story line ever." After the thousands upon thousands of complaints on their FB page about this story line, I doubt they will ever drag another story line out like this in future seasons.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lexiegirl, I think that is the issue, I don't like the storyline because it is taking to long to deal with. I enjoy Spencer stories but I don't want to see him suffer and get beat up every week because of too long a story.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It's not just the Spencer prison story line. I find the Mr. Scratch story line annoying and aggravating. That story line has been going on for years and TBH, I don't even remember the "first" Mr. Scratch episode. I wouldn't know who Mr. Scratch was if he stopped me on the street. And the girl that Reid and JJ went to go see in prison. I vaguely remember her episode from a couple of years ago, but I can't figure out why she's involved with the girl who kidnapped Reid's mother. We need "fresh" criminals - not rehashed criminals.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, May 05, 2017 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Lexie I'm sorry but your "We need fresh criminals not rehashed criminals" made me chuckle!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 05, 2017 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
But...but...but... it's true!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 05, 2017 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm watching the Cubs game right now and there's Joe Montegna (Rossi) in the announcers booth leading the crowd in singing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" in the 7th inning stretch....LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 05, 2017 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, Lexiegirl, I agree! Your concept is similar to my "fun" murder one, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So what is the deal with screwing with Reed's hair, I have never seen so many different styles on a male actor before, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, awesome season finale!

Except for one thing....They left us with a cliffhanger!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You know this season totally sucked when fans are posting all over the interwebs that they hope a couple of the agents were killed so they will bring Hotch back next season.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching the last 2 episodes. What a disappointing snoozefest of a season. I was about ready to root for the killers to put us all out of our misery.
I was never a big Shemar Moore fan, but what a waste of a cameo.
}

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
After passing on the past month's episodes, I watched last night. It's the first time I remember ever being bored and channel flipping while watching Criminal Minds. They definitely need to shake up their writers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was kind of stupid to bring him back since there is no chance of him coming back on the show now that he has another acting gig.

You know this season sucked when people were posting all over the message boards and FB that they were hoping a couple of them got killed in the car accident so they would bring back Hotch.
This show clearly never recovered from losing Thomas Gibson.