TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 26, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 26, 2017 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't watch Outlander, but I think she was on Colbert once, and he played with her accent for a while. It is amazing how some people can hide an accent so well.

Talking about extreme American accents, and I think I might have mentioned this at the time, but when Merle was first introduced I couldn't make out any word from the name they were calling him! The Merrrrrrrrle thing just sounded like some sort of grunting noise to me, a bit like when Rick does his extreme Caaarrrrrrl. It took seeing his name and working backwards to realise what they were saying.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 2:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
LOL Yeah....in parts of the South, the first three letters of "Merle" rhyme with the second syllable of "Amurica". :-)

"a bit like when Rick does his extreme Caaarrrrrrl."

Yes, Andrew Lincoln really hits that "r" HARD! It almost sounds like he's saying "Coral", hitting the "r" so hard it becomes its own syllable!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
What I got out of that video posted above is that the people saw him with Shiva and made up their own stories of how he got her. He just went with it all to do what needed to be done to survive.

This conversation happen before Carol went off to live alone.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, they needed a heroic leader so they made him into it, and he just played along. Faked it until he made it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Every time I see anyone on TV named "Carl" or even "Karl," I hear "Corrrrrrrrl!" in my mind. Sometimes I say it out loud, and my poor hubby doesn't know what I'm talking about cause he doesn't watch TWD!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My hubby and I do that too!! Whenever we hear a similar word we both loudly say "Caaaaarrrrrrl!"

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
The Began whistle is baaaaak!

Next week looks good

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/video-extras/season-08/episode-05/sneak-peek-of-the-walking-dead-season-8-episode-5

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I just watched the movie Love Actually ( see it many ions ago) and who do I recognize but much younger?!! Rick! Lol

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If you want to see the "sequel" have a look at this short video: https://vimeo.com/210205259, Andrew's bit is at the beginning.

(It isn't actually a sequel, it's just a skit with the characters for Red Nose Day.)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh cool, thanks Kitt!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
How is this even possible and who in the world could it be?

https://www.facebook.com/FearTWD/videos/1915889338729173/

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking maybe a Saviour, Simon or Negan maybe. If he worked with kids maybe Madison knew him?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Oh, and I liked Lisa Edlstein (sp?) on TD saying she thought maybe Simon was the old leader. hmm. She is a good guest imo. I like that Chris had her back. You can tell she is really into it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I guess I never thought of a savior, it will be interesting

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It can't be Rick and Carl. It can't be Maggie. Can't be most of the Alexandrians because most of them were there when the outbreak began.

I would love it to be Jesus but I also think it will be a Savior.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Some people are guessing someone that's been killed off on WD. If you read the comments, some people have cool theories

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
are we just assuming that this crossover character is crossing over to Fear the Walking Dead?

It could be a character from Fear crossing over to TWD

could be one of the early characters that we never saw again like the kid from the school helping Madison .....

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they announced that there are two crossovers, one from TWD to FTWD for the next season of FTWD, and one the other way for Season 9 of TWD. But I might be imagining that.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oohh interesting, could be! but I really think the fact that the daughter was going to Texas is where we will meet the crossover character

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So another words, nothing this season? 🤔

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
didnt they say we would see it in 2018 either in back half of wd or front half on fwd?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
at least they are going to tell us who it is tonite on TD!!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I definitely think it will be a someone who is dead and who was loved by the fans. Like Abraham.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I can't find anything about what I remembered them saying, so perhaps I just read some speculation.

I think Abraham is a good bet. We know he was in Texas with his family early on and that's further West than any other main TWD character (that we know of).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree! and so excited if it is!