TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 14, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 14, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes these towns are the most geographically close ones ever, LOL....I always say it is amazing how they can get from the ranch to town in about 5 minutes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Victor is behind the face mask thing??? That seems to me to be the only way he can blame it on Billy....it accomplishes his goal, Victoria is back in the fold and so is Brass & Sassy.

What a jerk.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
He really is hitting the lowest of lows. What he has done to Nicholas and now this whole face mask thing. That Victoria believes everything he says is on her. She should know better.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
While we're talking about improbable things....Are we to believe that Dina picked up the album, walked (or drove?) to the Underground (Has she ever been there?), conveniently found it unlocked and went in to burn a picture? Also (ha ha?)...Nick left the candle burning in the jack-o-lantern when he left, and didn't lock the place up? I find myself talking to the tv screen pretty often during this show!

I missed something! Victor is behind the toxic face mask???

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well Mak, apparently he told Victoria that his people had investigated and that Billy did it. Since we know that Billy didn't do it it must mean Victor did it.

I had people over when Ashley told him what she found, does anyone remember what she said?

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Ashley found a very toxic chemical in the face mask. She said that it could have happened by someone trying to cut corners to get their product on the market quickly and having it produced by a disreputable company. (That isn't exactly what she said, but something to that effect. She might have said the toxin wouldn't have been available in the U.S., but I might be making that up. lol) She pointedly asked Billy if he knew of anyone who would have done something like that. Of course, they both believe it happened because he did do exactly that.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Isn't it amazing that Billy spent all that time in a burning building which collapsed on him but he suffered no smoke inhalation or injury that required hospitalization.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
When Ashley told him that there wasn't enough toxins in the mask that Victoria used to do bad damage, I thought maybe Victoria did it herself so she could blame Jabot but now it makes sense that it was Victor. He would hurt his own children but not kill them.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Charlie and Maddie sure looked awfully clean after having gone through a fire.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Yes Mamie, it is something Victor would do. He knows no limits when he's after something.

So many things about the fire make no sense at all!! It is pretty comical when you think about it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So funny watching Jack take Billy around.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
For some reason I was thinking about the Dina storyline....first she has a stroke or is drugged to look like a stroke (the doctor would have to be in on it), then she is partying hardy in 2 days (or maybe it was a week, I can't remember), then she hates Jack and then she leaves with Jack/Ashley, and then she is all loving, oh I almost forgot...inexplicably she goes to a bar to burn a photo, sneaking in and out of the house with no one noticing (is the bar next door or did she just walk or did she call a cab/lyft), and then she is meaner than shit.

It seems like they are just throwing her storyline to a new writer everyday and they just add on a couple of lines without reading what happened before.

So odd.

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I think it will turn out she has dementia. When she was saying in Florida that she hated Jack, she never said his name, and I'm thinking she thought he was someone else. I think Graham helped her hide it from everyone, but without him around, it's on display for everyone.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think she has dementia too. I think Grant took care of her medication and left without letting anyone else know and probably taking it with him. That's why he told Jack good luck with her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, that's what I would do, grab a coffee pot in case the intruder had a gun, hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You know I have been thinking they were going to kill Cain's new baby, but it occurs to me that maybe they are just going to kill her Mom and then Lily will have to stay married to Caine and help him raise the baby.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Neil's new look is a sweater, hahahahahahaha.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I think Lily and Cane will get back together and raise the baby as well Dipo.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Did the baby live? It was hard to tell what happened.

Dina definitely has dementia.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
So far the baby is still alive.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I take it that Juliette died, I wasn't clear about that either. Did they give us a reason?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My observations about today's show:

Victoria is a you know what. That Newman did not fall far from the tree.

Victor is a you know what. He is the tree.

I felt sorry for Abby but why did she go with Zac?

Why don't any of them realize just how off Dina is? Oh that's just Dina. NO! She obviously has dementia!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Juliet's death was the quickest ever on Y&R.
I almost feel cheated lol. No explanation at all-this story line needs closure!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, November 13, 2017 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think we all know what is going to happen in that storage room. Soap opera characters always need to have sex when trapped in a dire situation.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Another weak story line. Lauren clutching her pearls about her adult son chasing a story. And of course going after any woman he is involved with. Big snore .