TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 08, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 08, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
General Hospital‏Verified account @GeneralHospital 33m33 minutes ago
More
Fun fact: @kellymonaco1 & @1SteveBurton got VERY wet filming last week's dramatic rescue scene. 🏊 #GH #BehindtheScenes

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think he is the real Jason and they transported his memories into Andrew.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree, Mamie.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I agree. The good dr. Didn't say anything about changing their faces just inputting original Jason into new Jason.
Even if you could transfer memories, they would still have different personalities.

I'm also thinking that Oscar is Johnny Zacara's son. Because I'm sure whoever is mom and dad are not going to be Sonny fans.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Anyone else think Valentin is starting to look a little gaunt?

Ooooooh, I like that Firebird, Johnny Zacara!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I thought that too!

But I have not heard anything about Johnny coming back and I follow in on social media.

I did read that Wes Ramsey is coming on and I am assuming he is going to play the nurse's brother (I can't think of her name this morning!).

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
If looks could kill, that doctor would have been flat out dead in that police room.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wes Ramsey is Laura Wrights real life BF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Ava got to the clinic by a recommendation from Valentin, and Valentin sold Helena that virus (whatever it was called, can't remember), but did Valentin work for Helena?

Just tryinig to work out who would want to keep Jason away and why. When he was killed 5 years ago I seem to recall Faison was around, so maybe he somehow got Jason to the facility, but since he is in "international Jail" somewhere, how could he make payments and phone calls.

Hmmmmmm, and I wonder why no one has run DNA on Jason to find out that they really have two Jasons.

Plus I don't get why Franco won't just tell Elizabeth, she will stay with him, she knows that realJason does love Sam. And DrewJason loves Sam as well, so that ship has sailed.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing what ever is going on has to do with the Cassidines.

I think Franco is freaking out because only one Jason can be with Sam, that leaves one for Elizabeth. He is the jealous sort.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
This is just a feeling I have, but I really don't think Valentin has anything to do w/ Jason. When he saw Klein on the dock he didn't seem to have any knowledge of what Klein has been up to.

I think it's just a soap opera coincidence that whomever had been holding Jason at the same hospital where Valentin & Ava had their surgeries. There's probably a special Villain yellow pages of places/people to go to for shady practices. :-)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I agree about the soap opera coincidence.

When the one guy was running away from the dock, he said something about the two goons being hired help and not true believers. I found that to be interesting. Is it some kind of cult but why would they want to change the memories?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, Whrlwnd, I agree with you because it makes no sense for Valentin to try and keep Jason from PC.

I couldn't figure out why the Doc thought this was such a great breakthrough to be able to implant memories.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Doesn't have to be Valentin. Nickolas is presumed dead and Helena is not always dead when she's suppose to be. 😝

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I keep trying to fit the "facts" of the Billy Miller as Jason Arrival w/ what we now "know" of the Steve Burton Arrival storylines... to try to figure out something... anything. lol But that's probably silly of me, b/c no telling what they'll rewrite or make up that we don't know. :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
They need to match the DNA of Jason's kid and you will find out that he will match old Jason ..... 🤗

Sorry new Jason but your time of spending all of the real Jason's money is over! 🤗

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ah huh...it's coming! Can't get here soon enough 🤗

https://instagram.com/p/BbKe-dLH7YX/

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
They are identical twins. They should have the same DNA.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Jake and Danny's DNA would only match the real Jason

That would be the true test.

Are you sure they were identical because the 2 little boys did t look identical

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I think so... the pictures of little Jason looked exactly like the picture of little Andrew that Franco's been carrying around... to me, anyway.

Oh, wait! Lostfan, keep in mind that snapshot that Franco's been carrying around is of him and little Andrew... not Jason and Andrew.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
So, if I recall correctly, there was a Law & Order episode (or maybe it was CSI) about twins, and even though they did have identical DNA, they didn't have the same fingerprints!

Surely, there are fingerprints on file for Jason somewhere from the old days.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Your right Whrl, I forgot it was of Franco and Jason

Also, at the end of episode after sam told him off, he was saying something to the effect that all those horrible things he did wasn't because of his tumor ..... are they turning Franco bad again? If so, being he doesn't want the other Jason to be real, he may change the DNA test.....

Did I misinterpret his words?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Good Morning Lostfan :-)

Poor Franco... He thinks he's evil because of his rotten mother. He's always so worried about that, that when she implied that he'd pushed little Andrew down the stairs and that was why she'd given Andrew away, was all Franco needed to hear to convince him that he was evil even as a boy.

I think that's why he's been so worried about the truth about the twins coming out... I think he's afraid that people (especially Elizabeth) will find out that he was evil even as a child. Which I am positive isn't true, b-t-w.

As far as Franco tampering w/ the DNA test, I hadn't even thought of that. That is very possible... it's definitely a very soap opera-y thing to happen. :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What's Amy's problem? 😑

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Good question Lostfan. It was looking like her (Amy) and Nathan are going to be a couple once they dump Maxie. Just saying thats the way it looked to me.