TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 26, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: American Horror Story: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 26, 2017 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I work across the street from the building(santa ana historic courthouse) used for Asylum (which is the same bldg used in Legally Blonde as a courthouse)

my friend brought up that in Asylum Sarah P last name is Winters...baby sitter is Winter...then we wondered are they going to make Sarah go so crzy they put her in an asylum??? we know how the stories have some connection to each other...hmmmm

They put up fencing and scaffolding around the front of it this week and I thought oooohhhh they are getting it ready to film ahs next season and it will be tied to asylum!!! but no yesterday there were signs saying its a restoration project. ...or is it??? lol

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I see they are integrating things that Trump has said. This week it was the "grab her p", and in the previews the guy running for office says "I, alone, can....".

This week was the first I felt there's a story line. How funny was it when Chaz Bono wanted to vote for Trump SO bad that he cut off his own hand to get out of the handcuffs? LOL

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
A bit gory and not my fav season but I am waiting to see how characters are related .......

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Naja! well now we know why the sitter isnt getting fired! Also this ep gives more fuel to my thought that the reason they are messing with Ally because she voted for Stein! lol but Ivy and Winter are big Hillary supporters and appears the cult is Trump supporters so who knows. I think this week also gives more proof everyone is part of the cult.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Relationships are coming together.......since I watched the 10/3 episode very early this AM I need to go back to make sure I did not overlook anything.Let's just say someone is being "messed" with !

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Yes more background info!!

I suspect we'll get more again. I liked how they tied the doctor to it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That blew my mind when I saw the Psychiatrist is the blue haired guy's brother!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this was the most intense ep ever!! I totally called the wife being in on it and the reason being cuz she voted for Stein! LOL

I dont think Meadow is dead, I think Aly went and saved her and they will work together to take down this cult!

I am also still pretty sure the son is going to be part of all this and he will tie in with the past

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Pamy:

"I am also still pretty sure the son is going to be part of all this and he will tie in with the past"

Are you referring to the little boy the son of Ivy and her wife ?

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I believe she is - and I agree!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They cut out a pretty big gun scene right at the end due to the events in Vegas a few days ago. But the full version is in on-demand and online.

Without the part they cut out, it's a whole different ending, so you really need to see it for the story.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I wonder which version they’re showing in Canada?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the rally/assassination scenes were filmed by my work. we watched them filming when the swat rushed in.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I just caught up. I am really enjoying this season.

Pamy, how cool that you are so close to the action. I would never get any work done with my nose pressed against the window all day.

I couldn't believe how much Chaz Bono sounds like Sonny. If you close your eyes you would swear it is Sonny talking.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they took 1 day to set up and the next day to film that assassination scene.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 16, 2017 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There is a new drama/documentary show that started on ID channel tonight. "Horror at the Cecil" hotel.

It all about the the horrible past of the "Cecil Hotel" which is the hotel that "AHS: Hotel" was based on.

So far episode 1 is pretty good. It looks it will be repeated a few times before ep 2.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 16, 2017 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG, I laughed through the whole "sacred copulation" scene! Especially when Kai chose a 90's boy band song as the official sacred copulation song. LOL

But I can tell you I was not expecting that ending. This was a really good episode.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
In the episode form 10/24/17 was that Rick Springfield ?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It sure was.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the clarification ! I am 1/2 way through the episode and was going to check the credits later today when I finish the episode.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
It was Rick! He was my first celebrity crush..lol

People on Facebook were going crazy over the 90's love song! I guess it was a good touch to the story!

What will Ally do? I like that she told Kai she's over her fears now!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
there were many LOL moments...the manwhich is a meal cracked me up!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I did not see that ending coming ! I like scary shows and movies; the freaky, super bloody stuff I can do without.